Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I've got a better joke for you than that:

quote:

Poison Mushroom
Sep 30, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ouch

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
that was, truly, something awful

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
You know what isn't awful? Undertale.

It's so good, it made me associate Comic Sans and Papyrus with good and fun things. Play Undertale.

Also Life Is Strange so I can freak out about Episode 4 with someone.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i was looking for something to play. maybe i will play this undertale game tonight

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Poison Mushroom posted:

It's so good, it made me associate Comic Sans and Papyrus with good and fun things. Play Undertale.

Seconding this. Undertale owns bones.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I've always been okay with papyrus

I know it's bad but like it anyway

It is the subway of fonts for me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just got the Valkyria Chronicles last night. I really like it's art style and it seems fun so far.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I just got the Valkyria Chronicles last night. I really like it's art style and it seems fun so far.
Valkyria Chronicles is also really good.

If you don't have Vyse and Aika on your team at all times, you're a scrub. :colbert:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Valkyria Chronicles is also really good.

If you don't have Vyse and Aika on your team at all times, you're a scrub. :colbert:

Skies of Arcadia rules.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I've always been okay with papyrus

I know it's bad but like it anyway

It is the subway of fonts for me.

I just don't care about fonts.

I don't care about them.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I had 15 bucks and I considered getting undertale but I bought a game called Salt instead.

It's also fun.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CCKeane posted:

I just don't care about fonts.

I don't care about them.

Me too, but it's impossible in this crazy world

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

Skies of Arcadia rules.
I would pay so much loving money for a SoA:L port on PC. I really don't want to have to hunt down a used Gamecube just to play one (really good) JRPG... and maybe Metroid Prime 2 again.

Yes, I tried emulating, it chugs like a motherfucker.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Gamecubes run like 40 bucks nowadays. It's worth it you big babby.

Also someone needs to buy Kashuno an av already, I'm tired of seeing GARBAGE DICK in every game I play. Where's the latest one someone made for him?

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
undertale's 'feature' list on the store page nearly sold it to me by itself. i've seen some video of it though and it's quite amusing. i might pick it up when i have some spare time.

valkyria chronicles is great, but i am terrible at that sort of game so near the end i was basically using a walkthrough. i never do that, normally.

life is strange, despite some cringeworthy dialogue, is also good. that episode 4 ending :/

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If it helps, one run of Undertale only takes like 5-6 hours.

You'll want to do more than one run, but still.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

Gamecubes run like 40 bucks nowadays. It's worth it you big babby.

Also someone needs to buy Kashuno an av already, I'm tired of seeing GARBAGE DICK in every game I play. Where's the latest one someone made for him?

bottleknight bought me a cert I'm just lazy.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kashuno I made you a perfectly good avatar

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I can't stop????

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Kashuno I made you a perfectly good avatar

I don't want to hate myself every time I post

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't want to hate myself every time I post

But then at least you'd feel the same way we all do? :iamafag:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION to the Police, CSIS, NCIS, the FBI and CIA, the RCMP, the Swiss Guard, the Priory of Scion, the inhabitants of Middle Earth, Agents Mulder and Scully, the Goonies, ALL the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader, the Mad Hatter, Chuck Norris, S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers, The Illuminati, The Men in Black, X-Men, Ghost Busters, The Justice League, Gandalf and Dumbledore, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Great Pumpkin, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Tooth Fairy, The Krampus, and all the members of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Black Sabbath, Voltron, The Groovy Ghoulies, the Thunder Cats, Dr. Who, Hart to Hart, Mystery inc. (Scooby Doo), James Garner, Angela Lansbury, the WWF, the EPA, and even Magnum P.I., He-Man, Cheech & Chong, Neo, Blade, and the Boondock Saints to view all the amazing and interesting things I publish on Facebook.
I'm aware that my privacy ended the very day that I created a profile on Facebook, I know that whatever I post can (and usually does) get shared, tagged, copied, and posted elsewhere because I'm THAT fascinating. If I don't want anyone else to have it, then I don't post it!
DO NOT SHARE. YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION to the Police, CSIS, NCIS, the FBI and CIA, the RCMP, the Swiss Guard, the Priory of Scion, the inhabitants of Middle Earth, Agents Mulder and Scully, the Goonies, ALL the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader, the Mad Hatter, Chuck Norris, S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers, The Illuminati, The Men in Black, X-Men, Ghost Busters, The Justice League, Gandalf and Dumbledore, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Great Pumpkin, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Tooth Fairy, The Krampus, and all the members of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Black Sabbath, Voltron, The Groovy Ghoulies, the Thunder Cats, Dr. Who, Hart to Hart, Mystery inc. (Scooby Doo), James Garner, Angela Lansbury, the WWF, the EPA, and even Magnum P.I., He-Man, Cheech & Chong, Neo, Blade, and the Boondock Saints to view all the amazing and interesting things I publish on Facebook.
I'm aware that my privacy ended the very day that I created a profile on Facebook, I know that whatever I post can (and usually does) get shared, tagged, copied, and posted elsewhere because I'm THAT fascinating. If I don't want anyone else to have it, then I don't post it!
DO NOT SHARE. YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE.

Kumba just really wants someone to like his picture of lunch (he went to Wendy's)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
But are you gonna pay the new Facebook subscription fee of $1,000,000.00 a day?!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Kumba just really wants someone to like his picture of lunch (he went to Wendy's)

how dare you give away my lunch secrets

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
on an unrelated note.

this exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dFwx95ufEk

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
this also exists:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744155

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i played undertale for 20 minutes or so and got bored. i'll probably try it again though.

i wish games didnt have to treat you like you are literally retarded for so long before getting to the good stuff. its tiring

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

uranus posted:

i played undertale for 20 minutes or so and got bored. i'll probably try it again though.

i wish games didnt have to treat you like you are literally retarded for so long before getting to the good stuff. its tiring
If you mean getting coddled by Toriel, that feeling is entirely intentional.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
even after leaving her the puzzles are like HEY HERE IS THE ANSWER LOOK LOOK THIS IS HOW A PUZZLE WORKS. how long does it take to get to the first challenging puzzle?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
also ditto on the chvrches love, it owns

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

uranus posted:

even after leaving her the puzzles are like HEY HERE IS THE ANSWER LOOK LOOK THIS IS HOW A PUZZLE WORKS. how long does it take to get to the first challenging puzzle?
The puzzles never really get super difficult. They're more filler for the real meat of the game, the story, and the "how to spare this enemy" puzzles.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh, well, i'll alter my expectations then. the interactions with the monsters have been pretty hilarious so far

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, the game's humor is absolutely top-notch.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

attn: my future secret santa

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/09/28/like-pokemon-behinds-the-pokemon-center-has-got-your-butt-covered/

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do they make those for sex offenders

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's why he wants his secret santa to buy them for him. That'll get you put on a list.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

an adult that wears character underwear is a loving weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Magnus Gallant posted:

an adult that wears underwear is a loving weirdo