Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I heard they got relatively deep into production and someone was like "what if they turn against all 3 factions?" and Bethesda threw together the Yes Man option last minute.

I heard Bethesda didn't actually write New Vegas. So who knows?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Serperoth posted:

You're thinking of a librarian. A libertarian is someone who doesn't eat meat or eggs, but does consume dairy.

goblin week posted:

No, that's a lactovegetarian. A libertarian is a citizen of a small country in west africa

reddit

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Yes Man ending is pretty much the House ending with more variables as it is. That said, given how heavily it's tied into the story- literally the reason Benny shoots you in the head is his plan to implement that ending his own way- I doubt it was thrown together at the last minute.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Angry Salami posted:

I heard Bethesda didn't actually write New Vegas. So who knows?!

Yeah, that's what made it good. They only know one plot and it's find child/parent => the stupidest Jesus analogy ever made.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Look, I really enjoy the words-that-sound-like-other-words game. It might be the single thing from Reddit I enjoy. I didn't even know it came from Reddit until recently. Let us have this. It's fun. It's engaging and stimulating.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

As much as I love New Vegas talk, I needed to share this person on social media being a lovely idiot.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

rydiafan posted:

As much as I love New Vegas talk, I needed to share this person on social media being a lovely idiot.

Bad robot, no electrocookie, get back to the slot I assigned you.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

rydiafan posted:

I hope that when this person dies he is aware that people will celebrate and no one will mourn.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Josef bugman posted:

I hope that when this person dies he is aware that people will celebrate and no one will mourn.

I hope that when I die everyone has a communal beat off in my honor.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
limp coffin, whoever cums last has to shovel the dirt

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

dsyp

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1792402216390934860

I sincerely wonder how Elon manages to dress himself in the morning, he's that stupid.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Elon is more of a MGS4 “War has changed” kinda guy as opposed to a Fallout “War never changes” kinda guy I see.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Hopefully he also ends up stuffing himself in a microwave while disintegrating from rapid aging.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
MUSKDie

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

emSparkly posted:

Elon is more of a MGS4 “War has changed” kinda guy as opposed to a Fallout “War never changes” kinda guy I see.

the correct answer is to laugh and grow fat

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Hopefully he also ends up stuffing himself in a microwave while disintegrating from rapid aging.

If Elon is SolidOld Snake in this scenario, who's the Revolver Liquid Ocelot he has a Roid Rage punch off with?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Elon would attempt to join Mr House, realize he can do Yes Man, gently caress up and kill the wrong person, then just join the Legion.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Kantesu posted:

If Elon is SolidOld Snake in this scenario, who's the Revolver Liquid Ocelot he has a Roid Rage punch off with?

I feel like grafting a guy's arm that he has a weird obsession with to his own body and then hallucinating that he's channelling the spirit of the dead guy is also a very elon thing to do.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I feel like all of the characters from any MG game is too cool for Elon to be. Please do not create a narrative where he could be in one or compared to a character.

:colbert:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

dialhforhero posted:

I feel like all of the characters from any MG game is too cool for Elon to be. Please do not create a narrative where he could be in one or compared to a character.

:colbert:

Huey.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Naw, hueys machines worked.

Whos that one soldier thats always making GBS threads himself?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

OwlFancier posted:

I feel like grafting a guy's arm that he has a weird obsession with to his own body and then hallucinating that he's channelling the spirit of the dead guy is also a very elon thing to do.

No he actually was possessed in the second game, ocelot has psychic powers from his dad but he doesn’t realize it. By the fourth game he had removed the arm to unpossess himself, then he replaced it with a robot arm and hypnotized himself into thinking he’s still possessed.

Anyway, elon is obviously huey

Hihohe posted:

Johnny is a competent, caring, handsome man with a terrible case of ibs

Ziv Zulander has a new favorite as of 21:39 on May 20, 2024

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

you can tell goons are old by the increase in defending making GBS threads yourself

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hell, Johnny is a technophobe who refused to be injected with nanomachines. Nothing at all like musk

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Elon getting sent away on the boat but instead of robot legs has to get rid of the memes.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

bobjr posted:

Elon getting sent away on the boat cybertruck but instead of robot legs has to get rid of the memes.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Hihohe posted:

No, Johnny ended up happily married.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Musk is the first soldier from the first Metal Gear game who inexplicably shouts I FEEL ASLEEP

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Musk was once approached by an old Romani man who touched him on the forehead and whispered “Dumber!”

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

everyone knows that elon musk is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VjgZwyQi48&t=7s

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Memes, the DNA of the soul!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

tokin opposition posted:

you can tell goons are old by the increase in defending making GBS threads yourself

goons have been making GBS threads themselves for 20+ years

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Hell, Johnny is a technophobe who refused to be injected with nanomachines. Nothing at all like musk

He did, he just shat them out

JamOnBread
Jan 12, 2020

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Just eat plants, like chickorita (best starter)

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Isn't there a pokemon that carries around leeks? Leeks are alright, and that implies the existence of onions and garlic. Maybe a bit farfetched to survive entirely on alliums, though.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

stringless posted:

Isn't there a pokemon that carries around leeks? Leeks are alright, and that implies the existence of onions and garlic. Maybe a bit farfetched to survive entirely on alliums, though.

You never forget the screams as you bite into your first Oddish.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Why do people think things like that? How do you watch a children's anime where nobody ever worries about eating or sleeping or dehydration or whatever because all they care about is catching and training monsters and wonder about desperate starvation scenarios?

I've never seen the show but I assume it's not like Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo where the main characters constantly talk about how poor they are and where their next meal is going to come from

Does that person also think about Yu Gi Oh characters eating their cards or the monsters summoned from them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

It's called Neal DeGrasse Tyson disorder and unfortunately is fatal (to your social life.)

It brings me no pleasure to report this.