Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

punchymcpunch posted:

Why even bother, the hair is WRONG and the jacket is WRONG:

I'd go a step further and say the jacket needs to be green, just like in the cartoon. Make this a priority, thedink!

What have we said about tagging oforums posts

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Guess I'm shooting for Red Title Scarlet Waifu

Uh if you aren't playing Wiccan get out of my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Wiccan is garbage

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
wiccan costume is basically a proclamation that you are a boy who likes other boys.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Wow, that sounds really gay.

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016

godface zillah posted:

Wow, that sounds really gay.

and the last horse passes the gate.

I'm trying to be nice, it's part of my reform and endeavour to become a better person.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Be kind, rewind.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

so that 3:47 bucklas barnderson time uses....a jinn??????! :eyepop:

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Be kind, rewind.

Sick Tracer ref

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I like the wiccan costume just because it changes sw abilities to blue so you can see boss red poo poo.

LeninVS
Nov 8, 2011

where can I find a link to the best rogue build?
iv had her since release but never played her past getting to level 60

suction
Jul 17, 2009

LeninVS posted:

where can I find a link to the best rogue build?
iv had her since release but never played her past getting to level 60

ask fat rouge, our champion

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

http://marvelheroes.info/build/43085/

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Going to get Goblin to at least Purple. I need to keep hearing him deliver "Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!". Best line delivery in the game.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Kokoro Wish posted:

Going to get Goblin to at least Purple. I need to keep hearing him deliver "Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!". Best line delivery in the game.

I just got goblin to purple, he really does have some of the best VA in the game. All the builds I see posted for him are spooky poo poo ranged builds. Are they just a lot better than movement builds? I haven't had any trouble doing endgame content as movement, although I haven't tried cosmic DR yet.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
His VA work really is best in game next to Moon Knight.

Also what builds are we talking for ranged here? I've largely been enjoying strafing things with machine guns and lasers, as well wing clipping on cool down. You largely just never stop moving and shooting in one form or another.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Gobbo's top ttk is sorta hybrid, using sparks as a spender while using oscorp laser and bleed dashing as layers
http://marvelheroes.info/build/43427/

Full pumpkin fucker/100% ranged is like 15s off
http://marvelheroes.info/build/37258/

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Kokoro Wish posted:

His VA work really is best in game next to Moon Knight.

Also what builds are we talking for ranged here? I've largely been enjoying strafing things with machine guns and lasers, as well wing clipping on cool down. You largely just never stop moving and shooting in one form or another.

I guess when I said ranged I really meant focusing on his bag of tricks tree rather than his glider tree. That hybrid build Mover linked looks pretty neat (except ilvl 70 cosmic control rod, wut?). Bag of tricks is fine if you like the aesthetic but it doesn't really offer anything unique to him.

The Moon Monster fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jun 8, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I did it

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016

Ramadu posted:

I did it

How is your penis? It's only polite to ask other men about their junk.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

HoldMyOwn posted:

Penis is fine! It's the testicles that were the issue!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

HoldMyOwn posted:

Ramadu's bulge is top tier, FYI.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Age of Cosmic is over. I no longer have enough freebie boosts to sustain 600%+ XP.

e: wow, how am I only just realising the stash rework allowed this

Ghostlight fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jun 8, 2016

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
So is the Stash Tab 39 a new stash tab for this year or the same one they gave out before (i.e. will not work if you already got it)? I honestly can't remember.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I got a new tab, I'm pretty sure I got the previous one back whenever it was.

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Midnightghoul posted:

So is the Stash Tab 39 a new stash tab for this year or the same one they gave out before (i.e. will not work if you already got it)? I honestly can't remember.

It is an all new tab!!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

All New Tab was last year, stupid. This one's an All New, All Different Tab.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

lol

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

buy the stash tab it works

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
it turns out its hard to play this game w/ one stash tab

Hauki
May 11, 2010

I've logged in every day during this poo poo, and only got the daily rewards 3 times now. What gives? I mean I want a character and a stash tab but I don't want to actually have to play this game.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Stash tabs are the only thing you really need to buy more of. 1 tab sucks rear end to try and do anything with

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

Hauki posted:

I don't want to actually have to play this game.

*EDITED for clarity

I feel this is your key problem.

Is there a limit on how many characters, etc you can obtain with birthday cakes?

Baby Proof posted:

I'd trade Gambit and Wolverine for cakes in a heartbeat, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

(I think you get one max of everything except cakes - you probably can't buy teamups you already have either)

Wolverine is my main character :D

strategery fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 8, 2016

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

strategery posted:

Is there a limit on how many characters, etc you can exchange for birthday cakes?

I'd trade Gambit and Wolverine for cakes in a heartbeat, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

(I think you get one max of everything except cakes - you probably can't buy teamups you already have either)

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Baby Proof posted:

It has teammates I own as a thing I can buy, but the item icon has a lock on it. So you can probably actually buy it, and then be unable to totally use it, because :gaz:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Do the cake slices work for logging in now? Or do I actually have to play this game?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Logging in is where the fun lies little sprout.

They work now. See ya in game!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Logging in is where the fun lies little sprout.

They work now. See ya in game!

Please specify which game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Gibbering Madness posted:

Please specify which game.

You can see the Sun in marble hebrons, overwaifu, and netmarbu!!!!!!

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 8, 2016

• Locked thread