Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
god drat it garr you made the reddit shill who got really mad at being called a reddit shill think it was ok for him to talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol Aryth's gonna get kicked off the CSM for that Crass Kitty stuff because CCP can't stop gobbling delicious, delicious reddit cock

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
no he isnt

kiresays
Aug 14, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

There's also the part where IWI wanted the SMA leader guy to film himself IRL eating a bag of gummy dicks as a sign of submission or some such. Which breaks the whole "only in game" narrative in two and then throws the pieces in the bin.

If you took this seriously you are dumb.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
http://i.imgur.com/MGgRKEC.webm

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

I miss you endie. All our war updates lack humor.

In the grimness of the grimdark there is no humor

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

god drat it garr you made the reddit shill who got really mad at being called a reddit shill think it was ok for him to talk

reddit is destroying ur coalition bud

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Reddit must be boring right now cause the poo poo stirrers all arrived at the same time.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zephyrine posted:

Probably a more dangerous prospect than ever now that the other goons are squatting in low sec rather than living it up in crystal-city Deklein.

From the tenor of the old dudes resubing, most of the conversation about DJs leaving was the decision that a group of goatse pics is called a hurf.

Also "DJ is mad about thing"

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Goatman Sacks posted:

lol Aryth's gonna get kicked off the CSM for that Crass Kitty stuff because CCP can't stop gobbling delicious, delicious reddit cock

I think if crasskitty felt at all affronted, assaulted or cyberbullied by goons as we are led to believe by dirk action of sniggerdly corp she wouldnt have appeared on the meta show with the mittani the very next week.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
aint nobody going to go with darius if he tries, reddit will keep slobbing his knob for no reason though

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Goatman Sacks posted:

Wait you have to be space important to get into PL, I thought it was just a super and a pulse. And white supremacist tendencies.

I think at this point you just need a vouch (that'd be willing to get kicked out of the alliance if you gently caress up) and the ability to answer so pretty basic questions.

Implying some of these people have a pulse is a slight against living, breathing people.

Kalenn Istarion posted:

By 'your cyno' I meant PL's cyno, not Xolve's personal cyno, I know Mukk FCs.

Oh- sorry, the 'you're in PL, I know you have a cyno' poo poo gets old.

Especially when looking for honor brawls.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Daruna posted:

I read on polygon that it was a highsec guy who never undocks what gives

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

I think at this point you just need a vouch (that'd be willing to get kicked out of the alliance if you gently caress up) and the ability to answer so pretty basic questions.

Implying some of these people have a pulse is a slight against living, breathing people.

maybe by pulse he meant "have to hate the evil goonies :twisted:"

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

kiresays posted:

If you took this seriously you are dumb.

A joke. of course! He was only kidding! He wasn't really serious. That would have ruined the narrative..

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Who is narciss in EvE? And why is he so frustrated. I had been told this was the chill thread, but he is ruining my good vibes.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Deadtear, you were playing EVE back when GoonSwarm had the "Eye of Terror" in the south east right?

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

Narciss posted:

Harassing a streamer over her dead grandfather? The toppest of keks! Posting goatse on our private forum? Now you've gone too far. Prepare to be unfriended on facebook, skype, and ALL tmdc social media platforms. You will never see that yacht again.

To be fair. I do not know of any goons that watch her that would do that. I mean there have been plenty of times for goons to bring up some hosed up poo poo on my stream and never have (my dead dog). I went on her show once and was pretty chill about it and she even came over on the meta show with tmc.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Narciss posted:

Harassing a streamer over her dead grandfather? The toppest of keks! Posting goatse on our private forum? Now you've gone too far. Prepare to be unfriended on facebook, skype, and ALL tmdc social media platforms. You will never see that yacht again.

Posting banmes like that on a forum that people peruse on breaks at work can cause issues if overseen. Someone being reprehensible in text while still awful is a lot less likely to be picked up on provided you don't post on stormfront.

So yes we unironically ban the gently caress out of people who do bad things on the internet that may have real life consequences for people who just innocently click a thread.

Like I realize your shtick is to act like an angst ridden tween tumblr outrage festival, but think like an adult with responsabilities for once.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Deadtear, you were playing EVE back when GoonSwarm had the "Eye of Terror" in the south east right?

yes

Thatim posted:

Who is narciss in EvE? And why is he so frustrated. I had been told this was the chill thread, but he is ruining my good vibes.

nobody, he went fuckgoons, wrong thread

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
BONEY HOLD ME

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

maybe by pulse he meant "have to hate the evil goonies :twisted:"

Well, it's pretty asinine to expect everyone on the internet to behave with any bit of maturity or decorum.

So I imagine there's quite a few that have bought hard into that 'grr gon, hat gon' poo poo.

I'd say most people aren't any more hateful towards goons than any other alliance we may or may not have deployed to shoot, but someone would quickly do their best to prove me wrong.

Orange Red Bull posted:

I think if crasskitty felt at all affronted, assaulted or cyberbullied by goons as we are led to believe by dirk action of sniggerdly corp she wouldnt have appeared on the meta show with the mittani the very next week.

If haters are views, and views are $$$- if that woman has any sense she won't care, at all.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 22, 2016

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

BONEY HOLD ME

it is p. hosed up that ccp can't go six months without nerfing highsec ganking again

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Daruna posted:

lets be for real here for a second

good, except we both know reddit aint doing poo poo except feeding into the the intense narcissism of you and yours, which is basically the entire point of reddit

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Xolve posted:

Well, it's pretty asinine to expect everyone on the internet to behave with any bit of maturity or decorum.

So I imagine there's quite a few that have bought hard into that 'grr gon, hat gon' poo poo.

I'd say most people aren't any more hateful towards goons than any other alliance we may or may not have deployed to shoot, but someone would quickly do their best to prove me wrong.

i disagree with this actually, because pl has glommed up pretty much everyone that has a reason to have a grudge against goonfleetswarm except those too awful that even supercap participation cant save them (like lemba) so yeah there's going to be a lot of actual ill will

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

evilweasel posted:

it is p. hosed up that ccp can't go six months without nerfing highsec ganking again

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

dabigredboat posted:

To be fair. I do not know of any goons that watch her that would do that. I mean there have been plenty of times for goons to bring up some hosed up poo poo on my stream and never have (my dead dog). I went on her show once and was pretty chill about it and she even came over on the meta show with tmc.

a dead dog is obviously the same thing as a dead grandfather. :downsbravo:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

BONEY HOLD ME

It's for the best globby, highsec is too dangerous and there are not enough alts in eve currently :ccp:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I was doing a stream last night with my brother (who was in IAC at some point and helped build up stations in Catch) and we were talking about that stuff etc.

It was kinda neat to hear about, and I'm pretty sure its safe to assume it existed in some form in the North right?

CCP finally did it.

They broke Globby.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Kimsemus posted:

a dead dog is obviously the same thing as a dead grandfather. :downsbravo:

would you two just gently caress already

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

I was doing a stream last night with my brother (who was in IAC at some point and helped build up stations in Catch) and we were talking about that stuff etc.

It was kinda neat to hear about, and I'm pretty sure its safe to assume it existed in some form in the North right?

CCP finally did it.

They broke Globby.

you mean from us? you couldn't really have the same thing in newgoonfleet because of the jump bridge nerfs

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Narciss posted:

Why are you guys so quick to preemptively slander people who, as far as the rest of us know, left peacefully and in good standing? I've been following this whole drama because it's hugely entertaining, and all I've heard about DJ is that he said "I'm not really feeling the Imperium, I'm leaving but I don't hold any enmity against Goons."

Shut up retard

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

i disagree with this actually, because pl has glommed up pretty much everyone that has a reason to have a grudge against goonfleetswarm except those too awful that even supercap participation cant save them (like lemba) so yeah there's going to be a lot of actual ill will

I'd say it's most polarized around 5-6 people at this point, and not necessarily the entire alliance/coalition, this isn't necessarily any better- but I don't see anything (PL wise) outside the norm for 'Guys- we're shooting <insert alliance here> this month' stuff.

TEST and TISHU seem to be the personified youtube comment section of Goon Hate though.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Drythe posted:

would you two just gently caress already

I'm not someone to take advantage of anyone, especially the mentally handicapped. :v:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Unfunny Poster posted:

one was built down to fountain and even secured with stations to make it harder to break, which is where most of the cloud ring stations come from

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Narciss posted:

Shut the gently caress up retard

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

personally, i think a number of goatses should be called a goatsea

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

evilweasel posted:

one was built down to fountain and even secured with stations to make it harder to break, which is where most of the cloud ring stations come from

poo poo i forgot about that, whoops

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What happened to OSS/GROON, and who lives in JQV constellation these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foe Hammer
Feb 6, 2016

Strategy is for people that don't have Swords! Play devil’s advocate even when you know you’re wrong because a blog where everyone agrees is boring!
is there a goon owned version of iwant isk? if now does someone want to help me make one? I have plenty of server hosting available and am good at seo marketing.

• Locked thread