Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/coolfest1999/status/1790956399654060153?t=rBxvrz84FNbfQZhzU6CZGw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

I hate that lib trope that "blue states pay more taxes & red states suck up that money" bc it's classist bullshit that inadvertently blames poor people for being on medicaid & snap.

I know that's not what you're saying here but it's kinda close.

eta: syq'd prolly :sweatdrop:

ya its from reddit :v:

but it is so gross because it betrays that they don't actually care about liberalism as a universal ideology, instead it is just a fancier way of saying FYGM. they don't care about rights of all when they're so eager to abandon entire states for failing to elect the right people. it is materially no different than the "let the states decide" people, but with this veneer of righteousness.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
love the burn the south to the ground people as if only the chuds that haunt their dreams live there

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
I love weed but it's really bizarre to see people going full-on hell yeah dark brandon blaze it over biden maybe making it slightly less illegal eventually

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
like, good for the business owners and doctors and whatnot, but regular-rear end dealers and users are still going to be just as boned as before afaict

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Cardi B is right

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

awful woman

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

discoukulele posted:

I love weed but it's really bizarre to see people going full-on hell yeah dark brandon blaze it over biden maybe making it slightly less illegal eventually

doesn't matter either way, the rescheduling isn't gonna actually happen

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

discoukulele posted:

like, good for the business owners and doctors and whatnot, but regular-rear end dealers and users are still going to be just as boned as before afaict

if it even does happen, it also pretty much solidifies that it won't be fully legalized for at least the next 40 years because "didn't we already do enough for you losers???"

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

discoukulele posted:

biden has a better chance of banning menthols before the election lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

discoukulele posted:

Florida is gonna legalize it before Joe does.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

i vomit kittens posted:

if it even does happen, it also pretty much solidifies that it won't be fully legalized for at least the next 40 years because "didn't we already do enough for you losers???"

the Obamacare of legal weed

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Tuxedo Mask "my job here is done"-rear end administration

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1791152471655535101

joe biden is, was, and will ever be committed to writing those historic wrongs

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Weird, I'm trying to read this tweet but all I'm seeing is an R with arms and legs that's dancing around.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This is probably it, but I can't help thinking it's all Seth MacFarlane and Family Guy's fault.

i see so what youre saying is that the united states could have weathered the blow of nine eleven if only seth macfarlane hadnt missed his plane

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Hell yeah

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

i see so what youre saying is that the united states could have weathered the blow of nine eleven if only seth macfarlane hadnt missed his plane

No I'm saying new atheism is Seth Macfarlane's fault because nobody but lame nerds care about losers like Dawkins

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 01:10 on May 17, 2024

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bedpan posted:

casting out this chum for the people who just wanted to be lied to.

Nothus posted:

That's a good way to put it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hamas? No tanks!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1791258584262516745

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is the implication that she ate all the mangoes at her party and there weren't any left for anyone else because if not it sounds like it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I agree with Biden. If you do marijuana you should be killed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

what the gently caress. goddam

e: I'm still reeling from the Tiedrich tweet and the "lin manuel miranda rights" i'm pretty sure I just OD'd on succ. god willing its fatal and I don't have to keep reading this poo poo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

she's always standing so normally

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

loquacius posted:

Is the implication that she ate all the mangoes at her party and there weren't any left for anyone else because if not it sounds like it

Mango away

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Wow! The first Vice President to hold a Night Market during AANHPI Heritage Month!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

the dumbass is right

Im super nonplussed about the simple brained insistence on the importance of the incumbency advantage in the face of a guy with extreme, record-breaking negatives and also clear dementia. Like if we get to the election and there's not been a palace coup in the dem party and biden hasnt been put aside I will be in disbelief despite the fact that i fully expect him to be the candidate.

the funniest part of this to me is that trump had incumbency advantage in 2020 yet didnt win reelection which kind of seems to imply that political figures arent invincible just because they hold the office theyre currently running for but eh but what do i know im not a seven figure consultant

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
three and a half years in to begin taking the steps to make marijuana slightly less illegal

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's important not to do too many, or any, good things so you have something left for reelection

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Listen to Cardi B!

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Thank you cardi B

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

that's clearly a day market

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They can't have them at night in America because of gun violence

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021