Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus Pasty of the Year we got the chessboard out but you playin' Whac-A-Mole...

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Pasty of the Year indeed.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Southern ways, could never Take you, etc

I always love the capitalized T in take, it puts such refinement on being stabbed to death

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

THEY CAN CALL ME CRAZY, BUT THEY CAN'T CALL ME GUILTY! NOT WITH MILLIONS OF HANDS ON THE BLADE!

splut
splut
splut
splut
splut
splut
splut

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I'm not sure I would want to wake up if I was hell of stabbed in the brain and rear end cheek if I'm honest

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ullerrm posted:

Southern ways, could never Take you, etc

which brought us Nice Pete's attempt to write Ray's biography which is solid gold

Well the way I see it there are two songs in the world

Ramblin' Man by the Allman Brothers ...and Jessica by the Allman Brothers

So let's call it "Ray's delite" and you can choose whichever one you like best

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm not sure I would want to wake up if I was hell of stabbed in the brain and rear end cheek if I'm honest

what if we had a Guess Basket for you

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Saoshyant posted:

Pasty of the Year indeed.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

oh my god

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Patsy of the year

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Pastry of the Year posted:

what if we had a Guess Basket for you

I think it needs to put some pants on

I...I don't feel like I have a lot of outs here

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
To this day I wonder what lingerie with a subtle computer programming theme looks like

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

curly brace hems

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Hiram the Blacksmith watches with disgust as you lie on your back and shoot vomit several feet into the air, letting it land on your face as you cackle maniacally.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Lyle and Hiram are playing different games.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

At least Spanish will serve me for the rest of my life. All you got from having sex in high school was dunk oil on your backseat and a bunch of mix tapes with Alanis Morissette as the first song.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Filthy Haiku posted:

Hiram the Blacksmith watches with disgust as you lie on your back and shoot vomit several feet into the air, letting it land on your face as you cackle maniacally.
I spiraled it, by the way. That doesn't just happen by not caring.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
Got dragged to the Night Vale live show by my wife and it’s the stage equivalent of Being Stuck at the Bead Shop.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Simian_Prime posted:

Got dragged to the Night Vale live show by my wife and it’s the stage equivalent of Being Stuck at the Bead Shop.

Going to their show next to Smith College instantly flipped me from liking the show to never listening to it ever again. I couldn't tell what was worse, the audience or the live show itself.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

PantsOptional posted:

Going to their show next to Smith College instantly flipped me from liking the show to never listening to it ever again. I couldn't tell what was worse, the audience or the live show itself.

It’s not that the show was bad, for what it was, but I realized that NV was always just a show I was ok with in the background while I was doing something else, but it cant grab my attention without another distraction. My wife likes it better than I do; she bought the tickets for us and I came along to make her happy. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that this was 2 hours better spent on something else.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

You made me look up the Bead Shop strip again

"Somewhere Wallace Shawn is ears-deep in cleavage just giggling his head off"

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

PantsOptional posted:

Yeah, the two part live show episodes around episode 50 are where we checked out.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I've found that podcast live show episodes are good in inverse proportion to the number of drunk white people in attendance.

I've done the research, and my ancestry is Scottish-Irish-German, so I don't have that gene that makes you drink two lite beers and go WHOOO every 15 seconds in a public place.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I think you guys just need to let the brainworm do it's work, maybe take up cosplay as a "hobby."

It's like you don't even fandom!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

let the brainworm do it's work
Oh man CAPT. Rainbowbeard don't put that ding dang worm in their dang old ear ! It's gonna wiggle all in their noggin and hella kill them !

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PantsOptional posted:

It was the audience.

The audience is always worse than the show. There are no exceptions.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

If loving up cakes was regarded like playing the piano, the person who made this would be regarded as a bold and unpredictable new talent

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Eh, Leroy Dennui, thees ees no so bad, oui?!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Teodor is a guy that definitely owns ramekins. He should be able to whip out perfectly good Mickey Mouse pancakes

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

What I think I look like. / What I look like.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Calaveron posted:

Teodor is a guy that definitely owns ramekins. He should be able to whip out perfectly good Mickey Mouse pancakes

Owning ramekins does not make you a cook any more than owning a guitar means you will be in a band.

also,

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I love when Teodor disappoints Phillippe

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Shibawanko posted:

I love when Teodor disappoints Phillippe

Name a single character in this comic that isn't frequently disappointed by Teodor

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

ullerrm posted:

Name a single character in this comic that isn't frequently disappointed by Teodor

Todd, probably.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
There's a difference between playing a complicated instrument well enough to entertain people and being able to cook the breakfast food of I'm phoning it in this morning especially since Teodor again is absolutely the type of guy who owns decorative ramekins and has genuinely used them correctly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Plus Onstad's established many times that Teodor's a good cook