Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Viruswithshoes posted:

Cross posting a republican lol:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Havin a nice giggle atm

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843772976151642112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843776582825267201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jose fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Mar 20, 2017

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/843776582825267201

lol x2

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:trumppop:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

12-dimensional chess theory my rear end. Dude is playing checkers. With Coke Light bottle caps.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Why. Why the gently caress won't he shut up about this.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Archaic posted:

Why. Why the gently caress won't he shut up about this.

He has an unaddressed pathological condition or two and it's...kind of not totally his fault he's this way, I guess

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao that he's harping on winning the election AGAIN

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Trump, 1990 posted:

What were your other impressions of the Soviet Union?
I was very unimpressed. Their system is a disaster. What you will see there soon is a revolution; the signs are all there with the demonstrations and picketing. Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.

You mean firm hand as in China?
When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world—

Why is Gorbachev not firm enough?
I predict he will be overthrown, because he has shown extraordinary weakness. Suddenly, for the first time ever, there are coal-miner strikes and brush fires everywhere–which will all ultimately lead to a violent revolution. Yet Gorbachev is getting credit for being a wonderful leader–and we should continue giving him credit, because he’s destroying the Soviet Union. But his giving an inch is going to end up costing him and all his friends what they most cherish–their jobs.

Good luck protesters! :stare:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lol yeah China showed some impressive strength back then for sure

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that version of trump sounds only slightly less retarded than what we have now

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Best part of traveling to the east coast is that I get to experience the lols in real time. I'm literally 2 miles from the epicenter if the lol zone.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's on fire this morning

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843779892776964097?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's adorable that he thinks there is one leaker

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

leakers & losers

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
The way he ends his tweets with a short child-like sentence always just loving slays me. "Must find leaker now! Bad! Sad!"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

it's adorable that he thinks there is one leaker

Leaks are like roaches. You see one but there will be hundreds. Like his lovely hotels.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he scolded north korea like a puppy that just peed on the hardwood

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Just opened Trump's twitter profile and red the words "45th President of the United States" lmao this is real.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Gobblecoque posted:

The way he ends his tweets with a short child-like sentence always just loving slays me. "Must find leaker now! Bad! Sad!"

FRIEND GOOD

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

FAMILY LOVE DONALD

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
some goon pointed out, when you look up "trump tweets" you get an odd mixture from time to time, either making him out to be an rear end in a top hat via hypocrisy, or with stuff like today... it coudl just be its been retweeted loads but i prefer to think someone at google's loving with him by slipping that middle one in:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

This sheriff must be the second dumbest person on earth if he thinks Trump will actually reimburse the county at all:

quote:

Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, who has known Trump for the 25 years, met privately with the president in February at Mar-a-Lago.

“I told him we were incurring these expenses, and he said, ‘I’m going to take care of law enforcement,’” Bradshaw said. “We were having a conversation, and he said, ‘I’m a big supporter of law enforcement, you guys are doing a good job down here with the Secret Service, and I don’t expect that you guys are doing it for free.’ So he gets it, he knows what’s happening.”

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Knight posted:

How low, how low can he go, go!

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/843507898860888065

(Healthcare bill and budget proposal)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

thats a lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

This sheriff must be the second dumbest person on earth if he thinks Trump will actually reimburse the county at all:

He's giving Gary Palmer a run for his money.

quote:

"President Trump called me to the Oval Office this morning (Friday) to discuss the American Healthcare Act, because of his understanding that I could not support the current language of the bill.

"I expressed to the President my concern around the treatment of older, poorer Americans in states like Alabama. I reminded him that he received overwhelming support from Alabama's voters.

"The President listened to the fact that a 64-year-old person living near the poverty line was going to see their insurance premiums go up from $1700 to $14,600 per year. The President looked me in the eye and said, 'These are my people and I will not let them down. We will fix this for them.'

"I also asked the President point blank if this House bill was the one that he supported. He told me he supports it 'one thousand percent.'

"After receiving the President's word that these concerns will be addressed, I changed my vote to yes."

As a member of the House Budget Committee, Palmer voted against the bill earlier this week. The bill passed out of committee on a 7-5 vote.

:downsgun:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843803115044454402?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mods please change my name to 'WAY OFF disaster'

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Doesn't he have really bad ratings from fox as well for a new president? lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Yeah about that

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/842139803550380032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

turn off the TV posted:

He's giving Gary Palmer a run for his money.

:downsgun:

I don't understand, is this guy saying "I don't support the current bill, but easy d assured me they'd change it and also said he totally supported the current bill, so I voted yes [on the current bill]"? How does that make sense

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it doesn't he's a retarded person getting conned by an obvious con man

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I don't understand, is this guy saying "I don't support the current bill, but easy d assured me they'd change it and also said he totally supported the current bill, so I voted yes [on the current bill]"? How does that make sense

He's a representative from Alabama.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also he's not wrong, fox news has been winning the cable news ratings for, get this, right around as long as he's been president

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

haljordan posted:

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i like how american public officials/press take him at his word every single time despite going against it almost immediately while the rest of the world just assumes you can't trust him for poo poo

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

XMNN posted:

it doesn't he's a retarded person getting conned by an obvious con man

Also probably picked up a few checks from the lobbyists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Also he's not wrong, fox news has been winning the cable news ratings for, get this, right around as long as he's been president

He's talking about his approval ratings... I think?