Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
President Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Three days into 2018 and noted retard POTUS Donald Trump is threatening nuclear annihilation on social media? Cool.

Moridin920 posted:

i'm not gonna google the exact numbers cuz it's late and f that but in ideal testing conditions those systems don't work at nearly 100% accuracy so under real world conditions maybe like 30-50% accuracy? obviously we have more than one but also obviously korea wouldn't launch a single missile and even just 1 getting past and hitting a major city would be a loving disaster

plus the US would counter launch and hoo boy lol better hope the Chinese or Russians aren't feeling twitchy as there are ICBMs launched by Donald Trump heading towards their landmasses

afaik the Russians still have their dumbass dead man's trigger system going too and seeing as it is russian im sure that poo poo will just trigger one day and kill us all anyway

Yeah missile defense is a pipedream. The systems are tested under ideal conditions and even then aren't perfect. Might be useful against a small handful of missiles, but in a full scale exchange or if the other side has decoys? lol. It only takes one miss to ruin your day.

Also: http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2017/09/if-north-korea-fires-icbm-us-might-have-shoot-it-down-over-russia/141376/

Firing interceptors might trigger Russian early warning systems.

Quicksilver6 posted:

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/02/russia-probe-grand-jury-looks-like-a-black-lives-matter-rally-says-witness/

I have no idea what the gently caress this is supposed to mean, or how it's supposed to outrage people. But apparently it does?

Translation: we don't give black people a fair trial so we can't expect one when they're on the jury.

it dont matter fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jan 3, 2018

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

im in love

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Trump is a loving retard lmao.

Also like once or twice a day when I'm reading the news or this thread it hits me that donald jambalaya trump is president of the united states and it's the weirdest and funniest thing ever.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah, I can't fathom watching nuclear war unfold live on CNN.

I felt sick to my stomach on 9/11, and that was "only" planes. If it's the real deal ...?

:smithicide:

Gobblecoque posted:

Trump is a loving retard lmao.

there's the lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

communism bitch posted:

President Trump

Do, re, WE, fa, sol, la, pee, tard

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i bet trump thought he was going to come out of the gate swinging in 2018 and look all tough and badass lmao

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Blast of Confetti posted:

i bet trump thought he was going to come out of the gate swinging in 2018 and look all tough and badass lmao

i can kick his fat rear end

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

the button is only bigger when compared to relative hand size

the cool posts kid
Jul 24, 2007

World not consumed in nuclear hellfire even once this year, thanks to me. Why FAKE NEWS MEDIA not reporting this

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FuhrerHat posted:

wow real impressive i bet you could beat a toddler too

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

all hail comrade Romney

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Disappointed he didn't say it was the bigliest button.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Pennywise the Frown posted:

There is a 100% chance that was originally a sex device.

lol you think anything has changed

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hope the stupid loving baby brains weeping clown idiot presidant drops the nuke right on my god drat dick

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
When chuds claim Obama was more divisive than Trump, and that Trump loves America more, they say that because Obama showed empathy to immigrants, blacks and muslims, right?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think they mean that he shouldn't have been black because it made racists and non racists angry with one another

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/PsOeLCE.jpg

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FuhrerHat posted:

Wouldn't work since his arse is obviously heavily padded.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Make The Tweet You Fat gently caress

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Extremely pro click

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

communism bitch posted:

President Trump

lol

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I would vote Kim. He seems more in touch with the people than our bigly boy retard. You know his generals would do any bullshit he asked, where as our people undoubtedly have to talk Trump down and coddle him on a regular basis.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

normal

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/948514557173092352?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
That's a really loving exclusive party, only people invited are special boy and a couple of ambassadors from tiny island nations.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

:hmbol:

oh no please Mr Turmp invite us to your party too!

Congrats America you have literal children at the head of your country

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cool. The Petoria episode of Family Guy is now real life.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

pizza party to those who voted no. Ice cream cake also provided

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I hope it's a 5th Element themed costume party.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Also :hmbol: the party will be in a Trump hotel and taxpayers will pay for it and it goes into Trump pockets.

I can't imagine how you can let this slide. If this happened in my country the guillotine would already be set up.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
That is really like my daughters favorite stinger she used to use when I made her mad 'Well you're not invited to my birthday party!'

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump voter?

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/948234454543167489?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

https://twitter.com/TheRoot/status/947943080816201728?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

DancingShade posted:

I hope it's a 5th Element themed costume party.

I hope the Commander in Chief goes as Leeloo

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

communism bitch posted:

President Trump

*Cartoon double take*
*comical popped eyes*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I like how it’s for those who “didn’t oppose” the resolution so they can invite countries that abstained and don’t have to admit that the only people on their side are like Honduras, Guatemala, and a handful of Pacific islands no one gives a gently caress about

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Speedboat Jones posted:

Cool. The Petoria episode of Family Guy is now real life.

I just loving saw this too, holy poo poo the overruns on this simulation.

How do you grow up to be such an old, fat, vengeful and retarded slob? Like does he never get tired of hocking insults into the void, or congratulating himself in a very transparent attempt to seem bigly and alpha? Lmao this retard actually thinks anyone believes him my god are we hosed. We are so racist that we're going to blow ourselves to cosmic dust because a black guy was president once

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Hundreds of ambassadors worldwide collectively sigh in relief as they learn they are not invited to Trump's ballpit party

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Is he gonna throw another party for all the countries not in the Paris A-- oh nevermind

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dr.Caligari posted:

That is really like my daughters favorite stinger she used to use when I made her mad 'Well you're not invited to my birthday party!'

"Oh okay. Who's going to pay for it then?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Hundreds of ambassadors worldwide collectively sigh in relief as they learn they are not invited to Trump's ballpit party

I wonder if the Dashcon hotel is available for such a sizable booking.