Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
have a feeling a ban/permaban is in my cards sometime soon as I can not contain myself in regards to pedophilia on the forums so add me on steam: Black Baby Goku if you want to game in the future with an rear end rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

have a feeling a ban/permaban is in my cards sometime soon as I can not contain myself in regards to pedophilia on the forums so add me on steam: Black Baby Goku if you want to game in the future with an rear end rapist

I've been holding a gift certificate just for you so contact me, simsense cumshots, for all your forum unbanning needs available for wonderfully low prices!
mandozerthegreat@goatse.cx

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Fellis posted:

You found me, its pretty trivial to find a few other imps from that

only cause you had the same name and avatar.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

simsense cumshots posted:

I've been holding a gift certificate just for you so contact me, simsense cumshots, for all your forum unbanning needs available for wonderfully low prices!
mandozerthegreat@goatse.cx

lets hope it doesn't come to that friend, but thank you

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Np also free widestancer!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
We need an exp bar that tracks our post count in the CSS.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

We need an exp bar that tracks our post count in the CSS.

that would require more than CSS

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Super UT Monday :dukedog:

now that zdr's server is back up

ALL HAIL ZDR

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kazvall posted:

ALL HAIL ZDR

Hell yeah

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

is there going to be payday 2 again, i like payday 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm so loving ready for UTonday

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Kazvall posted:

ALL HAIL ZDR

:hellyeah:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

ALL HAIL ZDR

YES

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Has Terra Battle already been discussed here? It's by the Mistwalker staff, and it's pretty entertaining for a phone game. It's a strategy game, more or less. You get a power boost if one of your units is in the same row or column as the attacking units. Apparently they'll make a bona fide console (or non-phone) game within the same universe if they get 2 million unique downloads, along with other cool things on the way.

Only a few battles in so far, but I like how it refers to their own rock-paper-scissors system as the Cycle of Carnage.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

http://mamota.net/exponent/

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

whoa what is this

why am i playing it

why can't i stop playing it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

apparently that came up in a cookie clicker thread and people were like oh this is the math behind the game why am I playing this

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
every time I've been in the CTS mumble the Classic games room has been empty.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.
I never go there because every time I do it's empty. But if other people actually use it I may have to lurk there a bit more.

OkieMurse fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Oct 13, 2014

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Concordat posted:

every time I've been in the CTS mumble the Classic games room has been empty.

we use the other game channels for poo poo like payday, classic games is mostly for UT and other older poo poo, unless I spam people on steam and we have an event of sorts

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

really the best way to find a game is to ask people on steam/steamgroup if someone has shown any interest here and then just use that mumble channel cause it's ours

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
now that i have rebuilt my pc and added a 2TB to house as many steam games as i can install i may make myself a resident member of the mumble. do we have irc either?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Going against the grain here I will be playing the new borderlands game like a retard and any fellow retards are welcome to join me since that's the only fun way to play those games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Going against the grain here I will be playing the new borderlands game like a retard and any fellow retards are welcome to join me since that's the only fun way to play those games

I'll wait for it to go on sale, but do report back on if they fixed drop rates and TVHM/UVHM or whatever they're named in there

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Does anyone in this forum play fighting games like King of Fighters, Third Strike, USF4 or Skullgirls?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

I shan't be getting this game, but I wish you luck. *Clasps hands together and prays for the brutal death of Anthony Burch.*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Does anyone in this forum play fighting games like King of Fighters, Third Strike, USF4 or Skullgirls?

I have kof installed

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*Clasps hands together and prays for the brutal death of Anthony Burch.*

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I shan't be getting this game, but I wish you luck. *Clasps hands together and prays for the brutal death of Anthony Burch.*

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I have kof installed

Cool. It's a good game but harder to play than Street Fighter in this gamer's opinion.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Cool. It's a good game but harder to play than Street Fighter in this gamer's opinion.

Yeah, but I have never seen a good street fighter sale on steam. kOf came in a humble package for like 5 bucks and I never played if yet

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

agreed, for some reason the borderland games are HELLA FUN for like 6 hours and then I don't want to touch them again

also, I just got a controller which means playing skullgirls is actually possible wow

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'll be on mumble if anyone wants to play whatever the gently caress gets them off

e: staring at ZDR's server, in lust, stroking my mouse to completion

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 13, 2014

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i am also a skullgirlser if anyone wants to play

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

CVS2 is in my future

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Widestancer posted:

I have this game, but I'm not sure if I'll get around to it tonight.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 27, 2019

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kazvall posted:

I'll be on mumble if anyone wants to play whatever the gently caress gets them off

e: staring at ZDR's server, in lust, stroking my mouse to completion

I'm home early kaz.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm home early kaz.

you wanna hit up some zandronum before we play UT?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kazvall posted:

you wanna hit up some zandronum before we play UT?

give me like 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

give me like 5 minutes.

alright I'll be out in my car smokin' in the meantime