Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
we post on a website for people who cant integrate into society so whats your point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Nonviolent J posted:

we post on a website for people who cant integrate into society so whats your point

This is GBS, FYAD is one down

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Unstable framerate in a first party game? What is this, Nintendo Glitch?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Nonviolent J posted:

seriously you stupid faggots, look into wii u modding

every console up to N64 playable on the gamepad is crazy

and if you mod the virtual wii part n64 shoddily included!

plus play gamecube and wii roms oh man

Dude, I can't mod a console. Who am I, Bill Gates? That poo poo is way over my head. I don't even know what a "rom" is.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Nonviolent J posted:

seriously you stupid faggots, look into wii u modding

every console up to N64 playable on the gamepad is crazy

and if you mod the virtual wii part n64 shoddily included!

plus play gamecube and wii roms oh man

Thanks, I had packed up my Wii U to make (HDMI port) room for the Switch and forgot I had done this. The Wii U can live on in my bedroom as a handheld I guess.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I miss my N64. I miss my Gamecube.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"u can play all the retro gaems on it" is like the most stupid argument to me

"true, there are no tv shows that can take advantage of my 4K 144fps OLED screen, but at least I can watch Edison's Blacksmith Sneezing on it again and again because it's a great retro movie"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

GameCube was poo poo. Every console after the SNES was kind of poo poo.

Handhelds are good though. Shame the switch is killing them.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
old games are pure garbage

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm super excited to go pick up my Switch and Breath of the Wild in about 20 hours!

Me 2

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I mean mii too

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

steinrokkan posted:

old games are pure garbage

Go play cod 2018 oval office

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

nintendo advert - "look at these garbage minigames which have been around for 20 years. pay £300 for a chance to play them now!"

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can u shake the champagne bottle? it looks a little bit like you're rubbing a dick until it cums :grin:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

hemale in pain posted:

can u shake the champagne bottle? it looks a little bit like you're rubbing a dick until it cums :grin:

That's gross dude. This is a children's console.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

welp looks like I'll have to eat crow and admit this might end up being a good game (I was skeptical because it was the same guy responsible for Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess...maybe they yelled at him until he did good??)

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
also it looks like the battery can easily be replaced as it's not attached to the screen by glue like so many cell phones and other portable things

thank god

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

hemale in pain posted:

nintendo advert - "look at these garbage minigames which have been around for 20 years. pay £300 for a chance to play them now!"

You're among friends, not even goons who are interested in the Switch are interested in this game. Well, maybe a few of them. I'll admit that I hope one of my friends buys it, but I'd still have a hard time buying it at $20.

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

also it looks like the battery can easily be replaced as it's not attached to the screen by glue like so many cell phones and other portable things

thank god

Looks like part of it is being held together by old chewing gum. Not really surprised.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

welp looks like I'll have to eat crow and admit this might end up being a good game (I was skeptical because it was the same guy responsible for Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess...maybe they yelled at him until he did good??)

GAMEPRO AND EASYALLIES GOING TO loving KILL YOU AND YOUR loving FAMILY gently caress YOU loving loving FUCKERS gently caress YOU gently caress YOUASFASSADGSDGRSRSRBFZELDA!

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Majoras mask is the only good Elda

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

thank god

Cool cool good to know this 400 dollar toy will need to be disassembled and repaired before you can play with it

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Bardeh posted:

Bomberman is $50 and doesn't even run at 60 fps :discourse:

I would have thrown $40 at Bomberman ($32 after discount from Amazon Prime) but I'm not spending $50 on it. I also just realized the dock only has one USB port, which means it won't ever be able to use the Gamecube adapter the Wii U had.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Wind Waker, you dummies.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Trunko posted:

Cool cool good to know this 400 dollar toy will need to be disassembled and repaired before you can play with it

no it's for people worried the battery is not replaceable when the battery stops holding a charge after 5 years or whatever

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

no it's for people worried the battery is not replaceable when the battery stops holding a charge after 5 years or whatever

In 5 years Nintendo will be making Playstation games, so it's k.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
My body is ready, as they say.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Trunko posted:

My body is ready, as they say.

I got that same Figma.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Shaquin posted:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto

I thought his name was Shitgeru Myassmoto

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Cool, they made a good Wii U game.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Batterypowered7 posted:

I would have thrown $40 at Bomberman ($32 after discount from Amazon Prime) but I'm not spending $50 on it. I also just realized the dock only has one USB port, which means it won't ever be able to use the Gamecube adapter the Wii U had.

Nah it has three, one recessed in the lil door, and two paired together on the side.

I forgot about the Wii U GameCube converter. I wonder if it becomes a thing on the Switch for GameCube VC. That'd be pretty cool, but wildly optimistic. I don't even give a poo poo about GameCube VC.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Someone post the Salman Rushdie interview where he says he's survived his fatwa exile adopting the role of the Super Mario Bros. and playing nintendo all day slaying multidimensional beings

loving easy Allies who the gently caress are they, who the gently caress gives a poo poo about them what have they done lately? Idiots, they're are idiots

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Shaquin posted:

Duke Nukem Forever

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Universe Master posted:

Duke Nukem Forever

drat, you beat me to it.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

In 5 years Nintendo will be making Playstation games, so it's k.

lol no

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ people here that think the PS4 doesn't get complete shovelware garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3vr4El4cmI

the wii had loads and loads of garbage shovelware but absolutely nothing that looked like those. Those are videos uploaded by the official Playstation channel by the way

if you only watch video watch the last one. It's astonishing

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I guess those 2 shovelware garbage games are proof that the ps4 a failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The only failure is when a grown man picks up a video game controller to play a video game instead of having relations with his wife and bringing her to climax multiple times

• Locked thread