Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

So I received an item but I'm not sure who gave it to me now. I thought I knew but I could be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Dead visited me and I didn't die and 4 scum flipped and apparently Bif was a super arsonist

It ain't deadmeat.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Always take free lunch.

##vote deadmeat

I am very ill, got HFM from kids. I will try to post but may disappear.

This is some greedy "don't care who dies" nonsense. I think deadmeat is the jailer and the reason why you finally got a kill off last night is because he was roleblocked.

##vote Tobbs

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am not an inventor lol. I definitely didnt roleblock deadmeat

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maerlyn posted:

This is some greedy "don't care who dies" nonsense. I think deadmeat is the jailer and the reason why you finally got a kill off last night is because he was roleblocked.

##vote Tobbs

I am not sure where you got that last part, did deadmeat say he repeatedly jailed tobbs? I only remember the one time

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
SO

someone died

tammy role copped
mae tru vig
deadmeat role blocked
me enchant someone
tobbs saw no one visit him
hal - halling
voodoo chillin

Who's going to do that killing? Mae needs bullets and claimed that d0. Mae didn't do the killing.
Tammy role cop I believe. I believe that somber would give us a clue on sk or remaining scum.

I'm not sk or scum. I enchanted a player last night.

Voodoo is one shot lunchproof, as pointed out by tammy.

Deadmeat is a proven jailer, but didn't jail last night on the night that a scum needed to kill.

Tobbs! Is tobbs, I think he's a good canidate too, right beside deadmeat.

Hal! Hal cleared someone as town and is a 'inventor'.

Basically, I need Hal to come to thread and tell us if he handed out a role block to someone. If he didn't hand out a role block to someone, Deadmeat not using his jail last night is a lie, and he did a night kill.

I could see bif scum claiming with 1 scum left if she was frustrated with deadmeat. I guess. There has been NO extra kill. 3 nights of arson, ignite action, and then night kill.

If voodoo or tobbs were teammates, bif would play it out. But I can see bif giving up if deadmeat was a teammate?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hal Insandenza posted:

I am not sure where you got that last part, did deadmeat say he repeatedly jailed tobbs? I only remember the one time

oh snap, what's your role

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Toalpaz posted:

If voodoo or tobbs were teammates, bif would play it out. But I can see bif giving up if deadmeat was a teammate?

Ouch :(

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol IDK it's an ODD situation to be thinking about

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

oh snap, what's your role

I am backup cop who became real cop when the gunsmith was killed.

N0 someone gave me a watch, used it night one to watch tammy, no visitors
N2 someone gave me a doc, never used it because I became a cop N3 and investigated dy as town
N4 I investigated Toal as town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

seems highly likley it is deadmeat at this point

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hell ye

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Hal Insandenza posted:

I am backup cop who became real cop when the gunsmith was killed.

N0 someone gave me a watch, used it night one to watch tammy, no visitors
N2 someone gave me a doc, never used it because I became a cop N3 and investigated dy as town
N4 I investigated Toal as town

That was a good lie in mason chat. Well played.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

We can still free execute deadmeat right? I’m leaning to that right now.

I still want it to be maer but I know I’m biased. The poetry would be so perfect though and I’m a sucker for aesthetic. That said if meat is town tobbs might be the better option

Also if we free kill meat and he is town maybe we should look at numbers and you can execute me if we want to stay odd and give another night of actions.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Hal Insandenza posted:

I was thinking he tried to kill Toal and myself the nights that dead jailed us. I don't have any armor/protection, I don't think Toal would have given me anything (?)

I mean it could be dead but unless Tobbs has some kind of protection wouldn't he have died N2?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Maerlyn posted:

I was thinking he tried to kill Toal and myself the nights that dead jailed us. I don't have any armor/protection, I don't think Toal would have given me anything (?)

I mean it could be dead but unless Tobbs has some kind of protection wouldn't he have died N2?

I jailed you N3 so I'm guessing you didn't try anything or aren't admitting to trying anything. You also could have been a N3 target and I saved you.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

This is town doctor fyi all, I protect everyone enchanted from a nk, until it pops. Then everybody loses their enchantments and I carry on.

How does your enchantment pop? I forgot Hum was protected N0 until just now.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Voodoofly posted:

I’m also waiting to see if dy had another item to use. It was not clear from mason chat

And if toalp did anything that she proposed in mason chat

What did Toal propose in mason chat? Share with the group.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Please (forgot to be polite)

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I jailed you N3 so I'm guessing you didn't try anything or aren't admitting to trying anything. You also could have been a N3 target and I saved you.

I didn't have anything to try with until last night. I did receive a bullet, I thought Toal gave it to me but she said she enchanted and it wasn't Hal, maybe Hum gave it to me before he died? I have no idea.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Tobbs Gnawed (1): Maerlyn
Deadmeat5150 (1): Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (5): Deadmeat5150, Hal Insandenza, TammyHEH, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 13th, 2022 at 8 p.m. CST -- that's in about 19 hours, 4 minutes.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##unvote

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Dunk deadmeat then dunk me if you want.

5 is too big a scum team and we've only dunked scum/3p this game.

If nobody is claiming to have roleblocked deadmeat then he's simply lying.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What if we just sit here in silence instead

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

You aren't going to answer what I asked you earlier?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote deadmeat

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

We shouldn't vote out deadmeat, I do believe his claim. Tobbs claimed dead visited him before dead did and Tobbs didn't die, he jailed Toal N1 and Toal said her action failed.

I also don't believe Bif would modkill herself and leave deadmeat out to dry if deadmeat was scum (he's not that good of a liar).

Are we sure there aren't 5 scum after all?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Unless Tammy roleblocked dead and killed Humalong and rolecopped Maerlyn in one night, she's town.

So everyone cleared as not being some kind of serial killer by Tammy is also town.

Dunk deadmeat for free, then dunk me, since we are both unknowns.

We've got to narrow it down as much as possible before MYLO/LYLO so the SK has less chances to pick off confirmed town.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Unless Tammy roleblocked dead and killed Humalong and rolecopped Maerlyn in one night, she's town.

So everyone cleared as not being some kind of serial killer by Tammy is also town.

Dunk deadmeat for free, then dunk me, since we are both unknowns.

We've got to narrow it down as much as possible before MYLO/LYLO so the SK has less chances to pick off confirmed town.

I know it feels like an OMGUS but I really don't want to get lunched just because the day went by faster than I could post. :( Don't do me dirty like that.

Although, Tobbs do you have another role? It seems like everyone has an active role except you. Unless I missed it, which is totally possible.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I know it feels like an OMGUS but I really don't want to get lunched just because the day went by faster than I could post. :( Don't do me dirty like that.

Although, Tobbs do you have another role? It seems like everyone has an active role except you. Unless I missed it, which is totally possible.

No night action, no role other than self-watcher.

Nobody's getting done dirty here, if you're town you win alive or dead once we get the SK.

Could also dunk Hal, if he flips town Toal is confirmed town as well.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Voodoo doesn't have an active role that I'm aware of as well... He's just lunch proof.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Also voodoo is 1x lunch proof, nothing active. Circl was party host so apart from being sent to do the NK, nothing active.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Maerlyn posted:

Voodoo doesn't have an active role that I'm aware of as well... He's just lunch proof.

Oh right.

Damnit I'm too tired to think clearly.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We've got this. We've not dunked a single town (yet) all game. If we lose at this point I'm calling shenanigans.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

We've got this. We've not dunked a single town (yet) all game. If we lose at this point I'm calling shenanigans.

Well Sand did shoot town.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Also voodoo is 1x lunch proof, nothing active. Circl was party host so apart from being sent to do the NK, nothing active.

We don't know hes 1x. My investigation didn't suggest that

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Well Sand did shoot town.

He was 3p, not town.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TammyHEH posted:

We don't know hes 1x. My investigation didn't suggest that

So just lunch proof?

Still, if he was some kind of killer I'd expect a rolecop to indicate that.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

He was 3p, not town.

That's a good point. I should probably not talk any more. I'm just making myself look dumber.

As though that was possible.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Deadmeat5150 posted:

That's a good point. I should probably not talk any more. I'm just making myself look dumber.

As though that was possible.

We have dunked only non-town and in a game full of vigs town have only been killed by non-town.

Nobody in this game who is town is dumb.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Oh im very dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote deadmeat I am not going to be able to talk myself out of checking the missing rb. I know mae claims she received something~~

imo role cop tobbs/hal

I'll doctor hal prolly

cop voodoo

if the game isn't over execute tobbs