Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i was so excited to see the memetic wolovirus take off and have 6 wologars running around but noooo :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I don't think the same avatar in different colors is at all visually confusing, and would have had fun with that sort of poo poo too Zoya. Seems like the kind if thing for a game you run, aren't you already prepared to spend potentially hundreds of dollars on avatar changes for mafia games?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Gg everyone, and nice endgame Keats!

I had the bestest scumbos this time 🥰

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

I don't think the same avatar in different colors is at all visually confusing, and would have had fun with that sort of poo poo too Zoya. Seems like the kind if thing for a game you run, aren't you already prepared to spend potentially hundreds of dollars on avatar changes for mafia games?

my gimmick game that still needs work will involve fresh accounts with fresh avis, but yeah i could see a different funny game with avi mechanics

the big problem is not stepping on other games or just having the avis overridden by other avi purchases and/or different forum mods, but it wouldn't need to cost anything -- IKs can change avis, no? seems like a good fit for requesting thread IK

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Zoya posted:

my gimmick game that still needs work will involve fresh accounts with fresh avis, but yeah i could see a different funny game with avi mechanics

the big problem is not stepping on other games or just having the avis overridden by other avi purchases and/or different forum mods, but it wouldn't need to cost anything -- IKs can change avis, no? seems like a good fit for requesting thread IK

I don't think iks can change avs willy-nilly, just blank them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

shwinnebego posted:

Gg everyone, and nice endgame Keats!

I had the bestest scumbos this time 🥰

🥰