Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Now take this and have it focus on Bill's face as the joy rapidly leaves him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Eurogamer has some concrete info on that artsy French game. Might be ok.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-08-seasons-of-heaven-is-a-nintendo-switch-exclusive-runs-on-unreal-engine-4

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Bills got some crazy tongue action

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
No wonder he's such a good linguist

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
It would be cool if they brought over third party GameCube games as well, or since they had Sega consoles before maybe some Dreamcast games? I just want to play Soul Calibur and SSX Tricky and Burnout 3 and Def Jam Vendetta.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

they're going to bring like eight gamecube games over the switch's life. and they're not going to be rogue squadron 2 or eternal darkness

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Presumably the rate of VC releases will be higher on the Switch because they will only be making VC titles for one system

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Also if NERD is in charge they seem a lot better at this than whatever team was working before.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
So is there a demo for this new Zelda game this month that I can download on my Wii U, assuming that I find it in my garage under the recycling bins?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Copper Vein posted:

So is there a demo for this new Zelda game this month that I can download on my Wii U, assuming that I find it in my garage under the recycling bins?

There really ought to be! :mad:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

oddium posted:

they're going to bring like eight gamecube games over the switch's life. and they're not going to be rogue squadron 2 or eternal darkness

They're farming the job out to the guys that made the NES Mini, so there's actually good odds we'll see a decent number of releases this time instead of (presumably) "whenever enough Nintendo programmers have a free moment".

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I mean they own the rights to the first Eternal Darkness. Wouldn't be any harm in making it a VC game.

Unless Dyack decides that's grounds to curse them or something.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Haha even better than I could have imagined, thanks.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

I look forward to passing this onto my children, and onto my children's children,

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Cojawfee posted:

I've been walking around with a cardboard cutout of the switch in my jorts for the past week. It's quite doable.

Yes, but how's the frame rate?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

oddium posted:

and they're not going to be rogue squadron 2

This one alone saddens me immensely.
Well that and the fact that every company that was involved in the series' creation and development no longer exists today.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

:laffo: Hard to beat Iwata and Reggie in an epic martial arts fight, but it's still good.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

I appreciate the additional slo-mo on Bill's weird tongue thing

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

dragon enthusiast posted:

I appreciate the additional slo-mo on Bill's weird tongue thing

thrill trinen

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
https://twitter.com/KatieLinendoll/status/807079744160329728

https://twitter.com/trintran/status/807091081154297856

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Bill Trinen confirms Super Musou Bros???

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Argue posted:

Bill Trinen confirms Super Musou Bros???

Smash musou pls
Platuena and Lucina

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

El Burbo posted:

Bills got some crazy tongue action

Probably eats a ton of pussy.

Probably not.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you're too horny

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
I just split a Wii U last weekend with MK8 for my birthday, first console since 2008. Now I feel bad because I kind of feel like I should have waited for Switch. But then I rationalize it by telling myself Switch isn't backwards compatible anyway. Oh well. Got to find some good Wii U games now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

this thread !

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Real hurthling! posted:

you're too horny

Tell that to Bill.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

with pleasure

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Jesus Christ I unironically love Bill Trinen and can't wait for him to correctly pronounce a bunch of Japanese at us all on January 12th. Never fire Bill Trinen, Nintendo. Or just fire him every direct, whatever makes us all happy.

Poh-ken

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

s.i.r.e. posted:

Probably eats a ton of pussy.

Probably not.

Hmm

Ah I see it all makes sense now

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Do not sexualize Isabelle

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

https://twitter.com/FarmboyinJapan/status/806756653127192576

arbybaconator fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Dec 9, 2016

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

my favorite mario kart character, isabelle.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

Do not sexualize Isabelle

You're a couple years too late to get that message to Bill.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ever since Smash for WiiU and 3DS came out I've been saying it; give us Smash Warriors. Subspace Emissary had pretty poo poo stages all in all but the cutscenes and the story were glorious. Something like that in a Warriors setting would be awesome.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'd be amazed if super mario chaos wasn't already the name of a romhack and/or newgrounds video

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's also the name of a famous Kurosawa movie set during the sengoku period :tinfoil:

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Lodin posted:

Ever since Smash for WiiU and 3DS came out I've been saying it; give us Smash Warriors. Subspace Emissary had pretty poo poo stages all in all but the cutscenes and the story were glorious. Something like that in a Warriors setting would be awesome.

bad stages gameplay and story just like subspace emmissary?

I blasted through all seven hours of sse in one day on the japanese version for a party i was having that night, but when the english game came out I just spammed multiplayer matches to not have to deal with that garbage

Dont think I want smash musou for anything other then a novelty and to play my favourite characters for thirty minutes of repetitive trite awful gameplay and then shelve it until they release more of my favourite characters in reasonably priced dlc packs

SSE is a bad kirby game and I just sat there the whole time wishing i was playing a real Kirby game with real Kirby who actually had some level of horizontal top speed and jump height

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Chaos reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

zolthorg posted:

bad stages gameplay and story just like subspace emmissary?

I blasted through all seven hours of sse in one day on the japanese version for a party i was having that night, but when the english game came out I just spammed multiplayer matches to not have to deal with that garbage

Dont think I want smash musou for anything other then a novelty and to play my favourite characters for thirty minutes of repetitive trite awful gameplay and then shelve it until they release more of my favourite characters in reasonably priced dlc packs

SSE is a bad kirby game and I just sat there the whole time wishing i was playing a real Kirby game with real Kirby who actually had some level of horizontal top speed and jump height

That's nice Zolthorg I want to beat up goombas with Lucina

• Locked thread