Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bardamnu
Jan 23, 2020

Zoeb posted:

I think about this a lot because one of the most formative movies for my worldview was Schindler's list.

🤮

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

israel commences bombing in 30 minutes

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Spoondick posted:

israel commences bombing in 30 minutes

oh did they stop to refuel or something?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ok good they finally joined the case maybe they can try actually doing anything else

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Mandel Brotset posted:

oh did they stop to refuel or something?

had to retool for pyramid-busting bombs

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

wow if egypt had a border with israel the israelis would be in huge trouble

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Egypt bringing a bunch of spanners to the table

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i like how every western dipshit leader keeps repeating the rafah invasion would be a bad idea!

the invasion has been going on for awhile now losers worthless gaslighting pieces of poo poo

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

surely egypt is going to do something this time!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

if only they had an army and domestic tank production and stuff.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

their army is undisciplined enough that some 22 year old major general who needed a diaper change 12 hours ago could take potshots at the egyptian army across the border out of spite, so there is that

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Another Major got taken out

=====

‎Israeli Media: The deputy observer of the security system in Gaza was injured‎

‎The Israeli newspaper Maariv reported that Maj. Gen. Yogav Bar-Shesht, deputy controller of the security system, was wounded during clashes with the resistance in Gaza on Friday.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%B9%D9%84%D9%89

not a major, he's reported as a brigadier general. the highest ranked member of the IDF to be wounded so far in the conflict

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

general yogurt bullshit lol

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

It's why I am so disgusted with fascists demagogues like Trump and Netanyahu. I never want that to happen again, anywhere else and where it has happened, I believe we must do what we can to stop it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Zionists only used the holocaust as a way to win sympathy and post-facto justify the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. They looked down upon holocaust survivors and actively aided the Nazi regime.

Wealthy German Jews paid a high price to the Nazis for a ticket to Palestine, and Zionist magazines were the only Jewish publications allowed under the Nazis. They also maintained strong trade relations with Nazi germany during the height of the holocaust.

Zionists aren’t as bad as Nazis, they’re worse. They actively spit on the legacy of their own people while cynically using that legacy to justify their own atrocities.

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

Zoeb posted:

It's why I am so disgusted with fascists demagogues like Trump and Netanyahu. I never want that to happen again, anywhere else and where it has happened, I believe we must do what we can to stop it.

The US President in power right now, the one giving unconditional funding and support for Israel's genocide of Palestinians, is Biden and not Trump.

DTI DTA DTTZE

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Zoeb posted:

"which is why i'm voting for joe biden!"

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
It's not just the leader. That whole country for the most part is rotten to the core. Would need truth and reconciliation and reeducation camps

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Spergin Morlock posted:

not a major, he's reported as a brigadier general. the highest ranked member of the IDF to be wounded so far in the conflict

huh someone at aljazeera didnt do their job right they mustve been working on muscle memory from how many majors have been killed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

general yogurt bullshit lol

lol good one

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Zoeb posted:

we gotta stop that orange man!!!

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
I am being told orangeman stopped being president about four years ago wtf?

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"which is why i'm voting for joe biden!"

you can hate trump and still not vote for genocide joe, these are not mutually exclusive, voting isn't mandatory and 85% of americans cant/dont vote anyways due to voter suppression or just not giving a gently caress lol

i don't think trump would be much better on palestine than genocide joe is; his policies are generally "whatever he free associated at his last rally that got the most cheers when he started rambling" and the average trump voter statistically is a evangelical cultist that supports israel + giving israel weapons because they want the apocalypse to begin to bring Jesus back and believe israel is gonna do it for then

we will see when he gets reelected in november though since there's no way genocide joe's squeaking out a second term with these grocery and gas prices and losing the youth vote because he refuses to quit supporting israel's genocide

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I never watched Spielberg’s Munich, I always assumed it was zionist trash.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Well, Spielberg is a giant Zionist, sooo...

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

huh someone at aljazeera didnt do their job right they mustve been working on muscle memory from how many majors have been killed

tbf, he was probably doing the job of a Major.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

tbf, he was probably doing the job of a Major.

Dying?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

Instead of what happened, Israelis haplessly killing innocent and unconnected to the hijacking Arabs and calling it a day, the movie is about HARD CHOICES to get BAD GUYS. It is in fact trash and ends with a menacing shot of the Twin Towers.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

israelis suffered 50 casualties and 5 rocket barrages in 24 hours

====

Israeli army: 50 soldiers injured in the past 24 hours in the Gaza Strip

The Israeli military has announced that 50 soldiers have been injured in the past 24 hours in the Gaza Strip.

Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: 5 rocket batches launched today from the Strip towards the Gaza envelope

The Israeli broadcaster said that 5 rocket-propelled rushes were launched on Sunday from the Gaza Strip towards the Gaza envelope.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31604;&%231609;

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Shageletic posted:

Instead of what happened, Israelis haplessly killing innocent and unconnected to the hijacking Arabs and calling it a day, the movie is about HARD CHOICES to get BAD GUYS. It is in fact trash and ends with a menacing shot of the Twin Towers.

And no one called him out on it huh.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

the recent Spielberg-produced Masters of the Air manages to shoehorn in some genuinely offensive Zionist propaganda even though none of the principal cast even saw a concentration camp in real life

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

there sure have been a lot lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shageletic posted:

I dunno, I always read the movie as the characters wanted to be unsung heroes that make hard choices, but by the end they realize they got hosed by their loyalty to Israel with nothing to show for it, and all but one character is dead who ends up an outcast to Israel and pretty convinced that Israel is going to assassinate him and his family.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lieutenant-General Haim hasn't been seen since the war began.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Helen Thomas said nothing wrong.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Mister Bates posted:

the recent Spielberg-produced Masters of the Air manages to shoehorn in some genuinely offensive Zionist propaganda even though none of the principal cast even saw a concentration camp in real life

as everyone knows america is famous for bombing the railways of the deathcamps when they were begged to

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Al-Saqr posted:

Military Analysts Agree, no matter what Israel does, Hamas is going to win the war

===

‎News report: Israel's control of Rafah will not deal a heavy blow to Hamas‎

‎The Wall Street Journal on analysts:‎

‎Israel's takeover of Rafah is unlikely to deliver a heavy tactical blow to Hamas.‎
‎The resumption of fighting in Gaza City and the northern Gaza Strip shows that Hamas maintains its combat capabilities.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6532638

I don't think that military victory is what Israel is after, it's lebensraum.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

did the dicksnipe incident happen in rafah? I can't find any article about it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't think that military victory is what Israel is after, it's lebensraum.

Yeah this was always about collective punishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

everyone in the idf (current and former) must die