Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
First time I ever looked at spoilers and my life is significantly better for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
Holy poo poo, I can't wait to see the full thing. I still think Joshu is a piece of trash, but he's a really fun piece of trash, and it'll be nice to have a little break from the heavy subject matter of the last few months' chapters and watch him make a fool of himself. Also, I love that even Norisuke, probably the best Jojo dad, seems to think that Joshu's kind of a loser.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

First time I ever looked at spoilers and my life is significantly better for it.

Yeah, normally I avoid them but I'm so glad I didn't.

It's ridiculously stupid but still it's making me laugh even more because that rohanbot twitter account had something go kinda viral last month or so when "rohan" posted a tweet about buying 120 tickets to angry birds to have the theater to himself

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Joshuu loving sucks but goddamn that was some good poo poo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daxing Dan posted:

Summary of leaked pages. The pages don't really flow together well so I'm guessing they're not exactly in order.

-Joshu wants to buy idol merch and shake hands with his favorite idol, so he bugs his dad for allowance. Norisuke asks him why he doesn't get a job and make himself useful to society.
-A man cuts in front of Joshu while he's buying his idol goods. When the man forgets his wallet at the counter, Joshu steals his it, guesses his PIN, and withdraws 500,000 yen from the ATM.
-Joshu tries to buy a 500,000-yen watch, but the cashier claims the glass on the face is damaged so they can't sell it to him, and Joshu gives up after realizing this is probably a really bad idea. The cashier gives 510,000 yen back to Joshu, all of which Joshu keeps.
-Joshu watches a 3D pirate movie featuring Johnny Depp. He can't stand being around other people, so he buys the 8 seats surrounding him, in addition to his own. Then he buys a Depp figurine.
-Joshu feels a tinge of guilt and decides to perform a random act of kindness. Whether or not he actually does so is not shown.

-Oh, and Josuke has to come to terms with the fact that half of him is a college student with no friends or family, and the other half is Holly's son Kira.

Thank you.

Joshu.... OWNS?????

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Lol

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

he will never own

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He quite clearly does.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Brewster's Millions, stand edition.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

It's actually set two weeks before Josuke arrives at the Higahouse I believe, so Joshu definitely doesn't have his stand here. Though I guess that panel with two Joshu's shows stands are still in play

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

again?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke's doing Killer Queen/Kira's devil horns ~horizontal edition~ on the UJ cover art.

It's not a spoiler to show the sick coverart imo so boo tagging it, absorb this magnficent beautiful man

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Man I can't even buy and read jojolion before you guys
what was even the point of moving to japan

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wielding katanas wherever you please?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Man I can't even buy and read jojolion before you guys
what was even the point of moving to japan

instant access to kick rear end rad jojo merch

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
There's always room for more.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's actually set two weeks before Josuke arrives at the Higahouse I believe, so Joshu definitely doesn't have his stand here. Though I guess that panel with two Joshu's shows stands are still in play
Oh.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

It's not a spoiler to show the sick coverart imo so boo tagging it, absorb this magnficent beautiful man

Man the cover art has been great this part.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
I dunno about Josuke but the first page seems to say "Two weeks before Caato Higashikata comes home."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

http://highdio.tumblr.com/post/147264183251/please-stop-what-youre-doing-and-listen-to-jolyne

If they don't get Miyuki back for the Stone Ocean anime, I'm busting heads.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am perfectly fine with not hearing more Sawashiro for the rest of my life.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Baal posted:

I am perfectly fine with not hearing more Sawashiro for the rest of my life.

What the gently caress

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

look at the username!!!

also cds were totally a thing by sdc get your head out ur butt jotaro

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jul 13, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
High Dio

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

also cds were totally a thing by sdc get your head out ur butt jotaro

Yeah, pucci invented them

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q75Bl8H0gqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhWi0ayRYX4

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Yeah, pucci invented them

he's such a perfect dude
thanks PUCCI for existing

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

look at the username!!!

You wanna fight, Aurain?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

he's such a perfect dude

Ahahahhahaha nice one

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

You wanna fight, Aurain?

yeh, not sure it'd be much of one but u can try

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Alright here it comes

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBB26bCIuh8

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

congrats on finishing your secret project

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wish I was able to wear a tanktop like some of these dudes

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

th-this power is...!

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
After numerous delays and setbacks, I took it upon myself to finalize JJCA's Vento Aureo batch releases. Our colleague Bracketier has kindly uploaded them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/759d1q9gun0ehow/AACVrZcoYCQdYXj8tOWtWFuYa?dl=0
https://mega.nz/#F!2Mp3jABC!fY2NM3e71N_FHE-9FkZG2Q

The batch version has a number of changes and I think it's highly worth a re-read:

-Script fixes: I've revised the script several more times to improve the dialogue and fix errors in grammar and translation. Specifically, Volume 53 and before should be a lot more readable now, because JJCA's initial releases for those used a non-proofread translation and a non-proofread typesetting job that resulted in a double serving of typos and mistakes. I feel some guilt for not being more involved back then, so I'm glad to be able to wash my hands of that embarrassment now.

-Araki's comments retranslated: Originally, JJCA borrowed translations for the cover-flap comments from the Jojo Wikia, until I checked them and realized that they were, to put it lightly, machine-translated garbage. So, I threw them out and wrote my own translations. (For fun: compare them here)

-The Sex Pistols' names: JJCA's initial releases used Italian numbers for the Sex Pistols' names due to a misunderstanding on the part of our editor. I finally managed to convince him that he should fix his mistakes instead of doubling down on them, and as such the Sex Pistols' names have been switched back to No. 1, No. 2, and so on.

In addition, we have six new chapters that are almost ready for release. Expect to see them soon*.
*Timespan measured by JJCA standards.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God bless you, Daxing Dan

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daxing Dan posted:

After numerous delays and setbacks, I took it upon myself to finalize JJCA's Vento Aureo batch releases. Our colleague Bracketier has kindly uploaded them here:

The batch version has a number of changes and I think it's highly worth a re-read:

-Script fixes: I've revised the script several more times to improve the dialogue and fix errors in grammar and translation. Specifically, Volume 53 and before should be a lot more readable now, because JJCA's initial releases for those used a non-proofread translation and a non-proofread typesetting job that resulted in a double serving of typos and mistakes. I feel some guilt for not being more involved back then, so I'm glad to be able to wash my hands of that embarrassment now.

-Araki's comments retranslated: Originally, JJCA borrowed translations for the cover-flap comments from the Jojo Wikia, until I checked them and realized that they were, to put it lightly, machine-translated garbage. So, I threw them out and wrote my own translations. (For fun: compare them here)

-The Sex Pistols' names: JJCA's initial releases used Italian numbers for the Sex Pistols' names due to a misunderstanding on the part of our editor. I finally managed to convince him that he should fix his mistakes instead of doubling down on them, and as such the Sex Pistols' names have been switched back to No. 1, No. 2, and so on.

In addition, we have six new chapters that are almost ready for release. Expect to see them soon*.

Doing DIO's work

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Thanks Daxing Dan!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Thanks for all your hard work, especially on making Araki sound more cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Daxing Dan posted:

God bless you