Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bobby, no! That's pig water!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Extra Large Marge posted:

Bobby, no! That's pig water!

He's been lower

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
https://youtu.be/XcHAebR9Aa8

https://youtu.be/mqSpfbSlJO4

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/KOTHClub/status/1678889360975093760?t=xBH2GLkOd6BQzLpzfrjJ5w&s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh I know who he's gonna be

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man I dunno about this.

I know mike judge has proved he's capable of not loving it up but still...

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Maybe Buck left ownership of Sugarfoot's to Bobby in his will or something. He always had a soft spot for the kid, cartoonish degenerate irresponsibility aside.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Bobby's Peggy's Sugarfoot's

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Bobby Hill's Straight Shooters

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I hope Bobby makes really weird dishes and working on getting a michelin star and Hank just doesn't understand any of it. Like it's all really fancy preparation small portions and Hank just wants a Got'dang steak.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

idk, canonically bobby really appreciates a good steak. lol if he goes vegan or something tho

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Luanne Memorial Platter

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bobby strikes me as someone who'd make drat well sure anyone who walks through the door has a good chance of coming out fed.

I suppose the bad side of this probably would be justifying Bobby as a small business tyrant and his employees as lazy millennials who don't want to work anymore, good side would probably have comparisons and contrasts to Buck Strickland and Hank starting to realise or at least learn from his boss's many failings.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Rancho Unicorno Nachos

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

The Justice of the Unicorn. (It's a 32oz vegan impossible steak)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Bobby strikes me as someone who'd make drat well sure anyone who walks through the door has a good chance of coming out fed.

I suppose the bad side of this probably would be justifying Bobby as a small business tyrant and his employees as lazy millennials who don't want to work anymore, good side would probably have comparisons and contrasts to Buck Strickland and Hank starting to realise or at least learn from his boss's many failings.

"bobbeh, you can't just GIVE this food away to the homeless"
"day-uhd, if they didn't eat it, we'd just throw it out anyhow"
"yes, but people're gonna talk. they might think you're some kind of... y'know... communist"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

honestly look at it, the show was definitely writing bobby to eventually be in food service of some sort. thats his whole connection to dad. steak.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't believe he's not taking over the family gas station

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

PUMP JOCKEY! WORKS FOR TIPS!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

bobjr posted:

Honestly if you're gonna write Luanne and Lucky off the show (not a bad idea given their VAs passing) I hope it's from them dying in a tragic ambulance chasing incident gone wrong.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Bobby is a millenial though :confused:

Or maybe gen z in the later seasons

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Honestly if you're gonna write Luanne and Lucky off the show (not a bad idea given their VAs passing) I hope it's from them dying in a tragic ambulance chasing incident gone wrong.

Take some inspiration from real life, they bought a house boat and drove it off a waterfall never to be seen again. Wreck never found Peggie is sure they are alive.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Luanne and Lucky moved out west and got rich after the Manger Babies made it big, they have a syndicated children's television show with Lucky getting a segment where he and special musical guest John Redcorn perform songs about personal hygiene.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Tom Petty writing a song about not peeing on the floor so people don't slip on the pee pee would have been gold.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

seiferguy posted:

lucky slipped in pee pee but this time he weren't still 'round to collect the money, honey

e. his own fault. the sidewalk in front of the Mega-Lo-Mart is made of especially firm concrete

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

temple of doom was legit scary when I was a kid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Asterite34 posted:

Maybe Buck left ownership of Sugarfoot's to Bobby in his will or something. He always had a soft spot for the kid, cartoonish degenerate irresponsibility aside.

Aside? That's what he sees in him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bobjr posted:

lmao

I also loved that joke about ladybirds ashes earlier itt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A MIRACLE posted:

temple of doom was legit scary when I was a kid

Well I think we can all agree on that

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

pixaal posted:

Tom Petty writing a song about not peeing on the floor so people don't slip on the pee pee would have been gold.

Hhhyyyyand I'm freeeee, free ballin. :balldo:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

He's honoring the legacy of his uncle Gilbert's sacred bbq sauce

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Well I think we can all agree on that

lol, i only post in like three threads and still get them mixed up somehow

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

manero posted:

Bobby's Peggy's Sugarfoot's

Guys. Bobby owns Sugarfoot's now and business is banging because he serves the Dauterive family's signature BBQ sauce.

But he heavily guards the recipe and refuses to offer it commercially since he's a man of honor. Maybe Bobby cuts Bill in and, in this timeline, Bill rebounds and turns his life around a little bit

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Bill is an online troll

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

BiggerBoat posted:

Guys. Bobby owns Sugarfoot's now and business is banging because he serves the Dauterive family's signature BBQ sauce.

But he heavily guards the recipe and refuses to offer it commercially since he's a man of honor. Maybe Bobby cuts Bill in and, in this timeline, Bill rebounds and turns his life around a little bit

yeah I believe this, like Bill is the only one allowed to prep sauce in the restaurant (leading to episode 8's b-plot, the restaurant is out of sauce and Bill's... "unavailable")

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Maybe Bill starts making some decent money thanks to Bobby's royalty payments, gets a trophy wife and constantly starts riding Hank about how his wife is like Peggy only prettier and with smaller feet. Maybe she's a FULL TIME teacher at a better school. He can afford a better mower, a nicer lawn, a bigger truck and a top of the line propane mega grill to where he starts out Hanking Hank at every turn.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Prettier and with bigger feet

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Bill marries Animator’s Dream Peggy

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Maybe Bill starts making some decent money thanks to Bobby's royalty payments, gets a trophy wife and constantly starts riding Hank about how his wife is like Peggy only prettier and with smaller feet. Maybe she's a FULL TIME teacher at a better school. He can afford a better mower, a nicer lawn, a bigger truck and a top of the line propane mega grill to where he starts out Hanking Hank at every turn.

I can read this is Stephen roots cadence haha. I think bill would have a imported pellet smoker though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Bill spends all his money feeding emojis to sone twitch or tick tock girl or whatever the gently caress was being discussed in the cursed images thread in the last few pages.

Read this in bill's voice:

"When she swallowed the winky face that I send her, she even said 'mmmm that was a tasty one'. I think she likes me better than the other guys".