Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You can tell he's not a real doctor because there's no sword:

E: there's a real doctor at the back, with sword. And a sheriff's star. A sheriff cum doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

After watching a episode of Ripley's Believe or Not where a person sucked milked up their nose and then squirted it out their tear ducts with great force as a child I became curious if I had this, apperently fairly uncommon ability. I decided to try it at school and lo and behold I could sorta do it. There was one small spurt of milk from my eye, not as powerful as the one from the performer who had no doube practced for years, followed by some pathetic milky tears. however I decided not to go pro with this ability because for almost a week afterwards all I could smell was milk and as the days went on it got worse and worse as the milk stuck in every crevice of the nostril began to go sour.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

FreudianSlippers posted:

After watching a episode of Ripley's Believe or Not where a person sucked milked up their nose and then squirted it out their tear ducts with great force as a child I became curious if I had this, apperently fairly uncommon ability. I decided to try it at school and lo and behold I could sorta do it. There was one small spurt of milk from my eye, not as powerful as the one from the performer who had no doube practced for years, followed by some pathetic milky tears. however I decided not to go pro with this ability because for almost a week afterwards all I could smell was milk and as the days went on it got worse and worse as the milk stuck in every crevice of the nostril began to go sour.

If it's any consolation, it gave me an unexpectedly hearty laugh

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You can tell he's not a real doctor because there's no sword:

E: there's a real doctor at the back, with sword. And a sheriff's star. A sheriff cum doctor.

I don't know if I'd be comfortable with my cum doctor carrying a weapon

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Idgi

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

I don't know if I'd be comfortable with my cum doctor carrying a weapon

A bull-killing weapon.

it's an euphemism for a huge wang

The walrus from Mythbusters got a honorary doctorate and a part-time professorship at a Finnish polytechnic. There's even some department named after him there.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 22:04 on Nov 15, 2021

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A bull-killing weapon.

it's an euphemism for a huge wang

The walrus from Mythbusters got a honorary doctorate and a part-time professorship at a Finnish polytechnic. There's even some department named after him there.

But what did you just figure out?

Eels
Jul 28, 2003

Shootenanny

FreudianSlippers posted:

Why didn't you just repeat the trick with water to flush it out

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

AFewBricksShy posted:

That that is Jaime and not Andrew Sullivan

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
In high school I got a really bad sinus infection and so much pus was coming out of my eye socket that it stuck my eye shut.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

FreudianSlippers posted:

I saw the Tokyo Shock Boys do that as a bit and it looked like he was giving himself a face enema. Chunks came out of his eyeballs along with the milk.

A girl in the front row puked.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Memento posted:

I saw the Tokyo Shock Boys do that as a bit and it looked like he was giving himself a face enema. Chunks came out of his eyeballs along with the milk.

A girl in the front row puked.

God, this is one of those things like neti pots where I'm sure there's tons of gross things to be gotten rid of and yeah it's probably satisfying but,

I don't wanna start down that road

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Netipots are bullshit.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I just looked up the Tokyo Shock Boys and discovered that they came to Australia for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival in nineteen ninety four, so I guess I didn't just figure it out but it definitely hit me like a ton of bricks to remember how damned old I am.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Memento posted:

I saw the Tokyo Shock Boys do that as a bit and it looked like he was giving himself a face enema. Chunks came out of his eyeballs along with the milk
what a terrible night to have eyes

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

Netipots are bullshit.

Oh, I'm pleased to hear that. I figured they probably were because our faces aren't really designed to have water poured through them, but everyone gets on my rear end to try one when I get stuffed up.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

packetmantis posted:

In high school I got a really bad sinus infection and so much pus was coming out of my eye socket that it stuck my eye shut.

That happened to me recently.
It’s weird to wake up and have to literally pry your eyelids.open.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gaius Marius posted:

Netipots are bullshit.

How else would I get a brain‐eating amoeba? Surely you don’t expect me to swim in a fetid pond.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AFewBricksShy posted:

OK you're right. I just found out and there's no thread for that :(

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Brawnfire posted:

Oh, I'm pleased to hear that. I figured they probably were because our faces aren't really designed to have water poured through them, but everyone gets on my rear end to try one when I get stuffed up.

Sometimes ENTs recommend them if you’d had sinus surgery but yeah, if you’re not careful about the water you’re using you can end up with that brain amoeba

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Why do you think your brain forces you to close your eyes when you sneeze?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Don't pour water through your faceholes without boiling it first.

Also don't pour boiling water through your faceholes. Let it cool down first.

Maybe don't pour water through your faceholes at all. I have no idea if it actual works. I dunno I'm not a face doctor.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My netipot really helps me get through allergy season, they're quite good at flushing out the stuff your idiot body thinks is an all out assault. It's just tree cum, come on.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Just realized that Peter Sarsgaard is not related in any way to the famous Skarsgård acting family. :psyduck:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Baronjutter posted:

My netipot really helps me get through allergy season, they're quite good at flushing out the stuff your idiot body thinks is an all out assault. It's just tree cum, come on.

Use distilled water though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just move somewhere that water isn't actively trying to kill you SMHD.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It’s advancing on the poles as the Earth warms.

France has it now. You’ll get it eventually.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Platystemon posted:

It’s advancing on the poles as the Earth warms.

France has it now. You’ll get it eventually.

We'll all be dead by 2030.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Shaking my ham dead.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

packetmantis posted:

Shaking my ham dead.

Surface-mount hell dick.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'm reflecting on all the time I've spent over the years trying to get out the last of the cheese whiz or peanut butter with the drat butter knife. Once it gets low, just use a loving spatula. Magic

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

codo27 posted:

I'm reflecting on all the time I've spent over the years trying to get out the last of the cheese whiz or peanut butter with the drat butter knife. Once it gets low, just use a loving spatula. Magic

I had this exact same reaction a couple weeks ago when a friend pointed this out. Just put one of those little rubber spatulas in there and get it all easily, instead of repeatedly scraping away with the last quarter inch of a steel butter knife. So many years, wasted.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

This was me after getting my first silicone spatula

"You mean all other utensils... are a lie?"

"Always have been."

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Laughs in slotted spoon

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Jestery posted:

Laughs in slotted spoon

That one's called a 'fork'.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Utensils? What am I, a nobleman? We just eat out of the communal pot with our hands.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Right hand, of course, left's for your rear end.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Brawnfire posted:

Right hand, of course, left's for your rear end.

That's where the slotted spoon really comes into it's own

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

True, and the silicone spatula!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I’ve probably wasted an entire dollar over the years by just not giving a gently caress about the last drop in the container.