Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Don't mess with bear mace

Having been sprayed with pepper spray a lot it's not the chemicals that damage most people's eyes (although it is possible). It's the high pressure stream of liquid. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Al! posted:

waht the gently caress does loretta lynch have to do with anything

during Ferguson she raised the point that maybe the protesters kinda have reason to be upset because the police are kinda biased around there and the right wing media latched on to her specific words as condoning and encouraging violence oh and she's also black so

freep was calling for her arrest today because blm and antifa are the real sources of violence right now

anyway, here's the rest of the Corey Stewart statement
https://twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/896831822314786817
and here it is timged because the twitter image gallery is poo poo and hidpi screenshots of text are even more bullshit

that's really something else and it mirrors both the rwm talking points, the freep talking points, and the alt-right talking points

I wonder how much of the vote he'll win

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

Having been sprayed with pepper spray a lot it's not the chemicals that damage most people's eyes (although it is possible). It's the high pressure stream of liquid. :science:
Someone asked earlier about the difference between bear and people mace, and my understanding doesn't go much further than the warning label on bear mace which says "DO NOT USE ON HUMANS IT'LL gently caress YOU UP" and I think that ^ is why. Bear mace is a concentrated jet of pressure designed to nail a hungry bear in the face from a longer distance than the stuff designed for people.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

im the cops not doing much to protect him lol i guess even they're tired of the alt right poo poo

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Someone asked earlier about the difference between bear and people mace, and my understanding doesn't go much further than the warning label on bear mace which says "DO NOT USE ON HUMANS IT'LL gently caress YOU UP" and I think that ^ is why. Bear mace is a concentrated jet of pressure designed to nail a hungry bear in the face from a longer distance than the stuff designed for people.

Yes, certainly. But the stuff designed for people is also a high pressure jet of liquid that can cause injuries separately from whatever chemicals are in there.

I've never used bear mace so I'm no expert on that stuff though. But I have used the people stuff (and had it used on me).

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

he should pay someone to shave his beard off lmbo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/896827576055975936

also Nazi getting run out of town is the greatest video I've ever seen

/pol/ rules okay? it's an echo chamber of screeching morons

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im the cops not doing much to protect him lol i guess even they're tired of the alt right poo poo

Cops did more for him than they did for that kid that got jumped by Nazis in the parking garage next door to the police station.

https://twitter.com/miekeeoyang/status/896485559366844416

"I was only pretending to be retarded!"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

NickRoweFillea posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dsgQb3jkk4&t=54s

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Cops did more for him than they did for that kid that got jumped by Nazis in the parking garage next door to the police station.

true

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SALUTE LIKE A poo poo

GET HIT

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I think the people that "lost" this weekend were the "Alt right", Donald Trump and Lanyard/Blue checkmark types that tried to roll out the Bernie Bro narrative.

-Guys like Paul Joseph Watson and others are trying to seperate themselves from that label
-Trump got GRILLED by Fox News for not coming out tougher on the nazi's.
-The Lanyard types look like loving idiots. You can't say the Bernie/DSA types "don't care about black people" when those very people were standing up to the nazi's while those people sat the gently caress at home.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yeah these people need to be called out often and always. Kudos to her for at least acknowledging she hosed up.

Shitheads like this on the other hand?

https://twitter.com/eclecticbrotha/status/896327115821518849

Keep doubling and tripling down on this. They need to be told off.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Cops in Seattle aren't letting the two marches meet up.

So Antifa is silly stringing and glitter bombing the riot police instead.

Stream here: https://www.facebook.com/ToastyPoptart5/videos/10214377271804575/?hc_ref=ARTfhoMV7XF4rNU59GUbsdgNMr_Us2iMzBcZL8m_4uPTtoX5vrYz_cBQ_GzNjQkAf7c

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Darkman Fanpage posted:

SALUTE LIKE A poo poo

GET HIT

That guy wearing the UVA shirt fills me with hope

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

-The Lanyard types look like loving idiots. You can't say the Bernie/DSA types "don't care about black people" when those very people were standing up to the nazi's while those people sat the gently caress at home.

the centrist lanyard types would never really consider doing anything like that because they're more ideas guys. Thought Leader types.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Qu Appelle posted:

Cops in Seattle aren't letting the two marches meet up.

So Antifa is silly stringing and glitter bombing the riot police instead.

Stream here: https://www.facebook.com/ToastyPoptart5/videos/10214377271804575/?hc_ref=ARTfhoMV7XF4rNU59GUbsdgNMr_Us2iMzBcZL8m_4uPTtoX5vrYz_cBQ_GzNjQkAf7c

Are those wooden sticks? Is this 1950?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Darkman Fanpage posted:

SALUTE LIKE A poo poo

GET HIT

vulgar display of power

FuzzySkinner posted:

I think the people that "lost" this weekend were the "Alt right", Donald Trump and Lanyard/Blue checkmark types that tried to roll out the Bernie Bro narrative.

-Guys like Paul Joseph Watson and others are trying to seperate themselves from that label
-Trump got GRILLED by Fox News for not coming out tougher on the nazi's.

Yeah these people need to be called out often and always. Kudos to her for at least acknowledging she hosed up.

Shitheads like this on the other hand?

https://twitter.com/eclecticbrotha/status/896327115821518849

Keep doubling and tripling down on this. They need to be told off.

eclectic brotha is one of the stupidest fish hook theory rear end liberals on the planet with the processing power of an extremely dim eric garland. his worship of Mother speaks volumes to his judgement

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

the centrist lanyard types would never really consider doing anything like that because they're more ideas guys. Thought Leader types.

:ussr: "I'm gonna make sure these literal nazis don't terrorize african americans, hispanic americans, muslim americans, lgbt americans, women..."

:smug: "BUT DOES THAT SOLVE RACISM!?"

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 22:53 on Aug 13, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
baked alaska is continuing to get owned

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896850337545560071

maybe this is all a performance

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896499826807808000

they're not sending their best, folks.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

And here I was about to feel bad for him losing use of an organ

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

vulgar display of power

eclectic brotha is one of the stupidest fish hook theory rear end liberals on the planet with the processing power of an extremely dim eric garland. his worship of Mother speaks volumes to his judgement

I mean after all the far left in this country has not been you know...leaders in the civil rights movement or anything. No, no, it's always been the Rockefeller Republican of their day that stood up for civil rights, women's right to vote and things of that note.

Christ I'm not even on the far left and even I acknowledge they've been a poo poo ton better on civil rights than the type of people the lanyards hold up.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

And here I was about to feel bad for him losing use of an organ
i hope his eyes fall out and he slips on his eyes and breaks his butt falling down

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

R. Mute posted:

Are those wooden sticks? Is this 1950?

They are - and sadly it's not.

This stream has both of the marches simultaneously.

Joey Gibson is now holding an actual 'free speech' rally and is letting EVERYONE speak. Oh OK. Consequently, the anti-racists are taking over, calmly talking truth to power.

https://www.facebook.com/KING5News/?hc_ref=ARTRl5Ql1Ryxq-e5sRZg7jzM7j6ZupwouaiyYp1JyhodYG19Db35bXZMH2Uo7x3fBaA

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 23:06 on Aug 13, 2017

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Maced Alaska getting owned by Tim Heidecker and going blind is a good way to spend a Sunday

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Why does baked alaska dress like the henchman from Lethal Weapon 6?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
You know I could actually see where the "both sides" crowd is coming from, and maybe even see myself agreeing with them, if it wasn't for the fact that these are the very same people who not long ago were criticizing students for peacefully protesting WS speakers coming to their universities. These are also the same people who threw black lives matter under the bus because of highway protests. And the same ones who got insanely mad at Nina Turner for protesting outside the DNC. They're probably right that the antifa is making things worse, but their idea of "dealing" with the fascists is to let them march in our communities and pretend they're not there. The only thing that weak passive garbage does is normalize their hatred and embolden them because of who currently runs the white house. It also just so happens that the "normal" republicans are currently engaged in a very hard whataboutism battle and they keep bringing up BLM to deflect away from the Charlottesville terrorist attack.

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 23:22 on Aug 13, 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how is this dude reading and typing on the internet when his eyes are hosed up

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i shan't

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*hides giant CANCEL EVENT BUTTON* boy i wish there was something we could do better just ignore them and let them harass our students

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

There's a bunch of anti-racist speakers who took over Joey Gibson's 'Pro Freedom' event, speaking about racism, immigration rights, Trans rights, and Anarchist theory, to a bunch of white supremacists and militia members who can't leave - because they're pinned in by both police and counter protesters.

Seattle is the best city in the world.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Qu Appelle posted:

There's a bunch of anti-racist speakers who took over Joey Gibson's 'Pro Freedom' event, speaking about racism, immigration rights, Trans rights, and Anarchist theory, to a bunch of white supremacists and militia members who can't leave - because they're pinned in by both police and counter protesters.

Seattle is the best city in the world.

they must be in nazi hell

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

SALUTE LIKE A poo poo

GET HIT

this guy has his thumb outside of his fist, thats some good rear end praxis :hai:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

SALUTE LIKE A poo poo

GET HIT

I like how his comb-over undoes itself.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

La Muerte

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/jonnyathan/status/896809411733319680

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNN2aU3ADdM

WAHHHHH BAKED ALASKA MIGHT BE BLIND! WAHHHHH THEY TOXXED MY FAMILY! WAHHHH THE COPS DIDNT PROTECT US! WAHHH! THEY WANT TO KILL US ALL! WAHHHHH! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEECH! WAHHH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they must be in nazi hell

They are.

It's beautiful.

Joey's reduced to ranting.