Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

I guess the joke's on me that I'm surprised these guys aren't big on math.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

The most offensive thing in the bedroom photo is the Kevin J Anderson Dune prequel books.

There's a Kelly Clarkson CD.

The airplane shelf & matching curtains are a nice touch.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

People fear what they do not understand. Thusly, when the Lobster-men started their brutal assault on civilian establishments, people were naturally a bit frightened... Luckily, their desire for a unique hormone produced only in the kidneys of young children was expressed early on, and we were able to work with them to set up breeding/slaughter camps rather than cause a mass hysteria on the part of the populace at large... #7,285

Yeah, no fuckin' wonder the Stimpire post was up as long as it was. Ben-ghazi didn't see anything unusual about it.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

Ben's bed. He really is a goon.

I can't find the cparp machine/mask in the scavenger hunt. Help a man out here.

kirsus
Oct 9, 2012

Buncha freaks. I'll kill you all. well you know, in theory #166

paarp
Lipstick Apathy

ManofManyAliases posted:

C'mon 2.4 hype! I also got that $5 coupon from April fools. Sale time!
Yeah! 2.4 Hype! I can't wait to see what new and disappointing features make it past "QA" this time. And the things that were working in 2.3 that are mysteriously not working in this update. What new 'blockers' will blamed this time.

For real though I'm looking forward to the inevitable Pgabz videos. He, unlike CIG, can consistantly deliver a fun experience for all involved.

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

i wonder why justin is sat as far away as he can possibly manage from ben, or possibly vice-versa. hmmm. it's a mystery.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Toops posted:

Listen up motherfucker, you don't moderate these threads. Kindly gently caress off back to RSI where you belong, will you? Every post you make is just straight loving garbage.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Just remember to keep some $ saved up for when CiG goes tits up and you need to pay rent :)

I'm not trying to moderate anything. My posts are fine - in line with others' here. And I came here to have an SC discussion just like anyone else.

I invested all I wanted to and nothing more. I'll be ok. In any case - food's arriving soon here so I'm sure I'll have plenty to come back to.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm not trying to moderate anything. My posts are fine - in line with others' here. And I came here to have an SC discussion just like anyone else.

I invested all I wanted to and nothing more. I'll be ok. In any case - food's arriving soon here so I'm sure I'll have plenty to come back to.

Lol

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

ManofManyAliases posted:

Dude, seriously - you didn't invest anything, and you didn't donate anything. You got taken for a ride. That money is yours, not theirs - don't just roll over and let them steal it. Unless you're just that Zen.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

A Neurotic Jew posted:

posting for posterity.

What a loving weasel. This also stinks of having been written for him by a PR type

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

ManofManyAliases posted:

Nope. Your posts are hot diarrhea.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

alphabettitouretti posted:

It's amazing. A subtle (except that it's obvious) attempt at pinning his statements on goons.

To the PR person who suggested it: nice try you are clownshoes

You don't quite see it. That's the batsignal to the shitizens to "NO U" us to death. I'm sure we're all completely defenceless against it :rolleye:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

ManofManyAliases posted:

Did Dickwulf send food again?

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

drat, it took like an hour for them to prep food for 8 people?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ManofManyAliases posted:

Look, nobody cares that you have your groceries delivered to you, Ben.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

A Neurotic Jew posted:

posting for posterity.

gently caress this loving gently caress.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

this can't be real this is too perfect

and that eagle-1 story is maybe the worst thing i've read about ben. a guy spends his time helping you and your community and you turn around and poo poo on him and call him 'gay'

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

ManofManyAliases posted:

You are either a paid or unpaid shill for Cloud Imperium Games. You came here to try and control the narrative, and provide publicity for Star Citizen, as evidenced by your giant gassy non-sequitur into shilling 2.4. You stick out like a sore thumb and do not contribute to any conversation, ever, but instead try your cringey, transparent, sophomoric jedi mind trick crap that every single person reading this thread sees right through.

The only interesting thing you've ever said is that you backed a kickstarter for a BELT. A BELT.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

I like that Ben's greatest regret is "being a jerk on message boards." Like a responsible adult, he moved past that phase, directly into "being a massive, insufferable rear end in a top hat on forums." Congratulations Ben, you grew up as well as out, and you're now the very picture of mental and physical health. A role model appropriate to your audience, at any rate.

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

'I've learned to respect everybody else in it instead of imagining they're out to get me.' - The guy who regularly bans people from the forum he supervises branding them toxic trolls in order to avoid having honest conversations addressing the hard questions and real problems

FenderRXB
Sep 4, 2007
Fight Off Your Demons

spacetoaster posted:

Top left is a framed photograph of the hilarious injoke of stalking with him and his friends that is not signed, so he has multiple framed pictures to go with the 1200 readily available.

ideate
Aug 20, 2002

Toops posted:

The only interesting thing you've ever said is that you backed a kickstarter for a BELT. A BELT.

HEY

hey hey hey. hey.

He posted pictures of his cats once.

Even though they are now gone, it's something.

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

Someone photoshop this so it's ben and the title is "Extremely Large & Incredibly Gross", tia.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Heh, that sort of gathering looks like it would be awkward enough on a normal day. But with Ben-Ghazi literally unravelling as we speak, it must be literal torture.

Shame...

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

FenderRXB posted:

Top left is a framed photograph of the hilarious injoke of stalking with him and his friends that is not signed, so he has multiple framed pictures to go with the 1200 readily available.

:eyepop:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
ben's sitting all the way down at the end of the table at his own bday party

also, there's moma on lando's right

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

open in a new tab at full size. It's like a goonie scavenger hunt.

Spooky Ben is to Chris as schmorky is to lowtax . Makes you think

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Milky Moor posted:

ben's sitting all the way down at the end of the table at his own bday party

also, there's moma on lando's right

He did tell us the food was arriving soon.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Toast has got his phone behind Lando, workin' up a real zinger reply to me right now I'm sure.

Hey toast, archive this!

code:

.-------------------------------.
              /(_____,_________________________)\
             |      / . .__||] . . . . .         |
              \_____\______||]__________________/

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Once there was a ship with a pilot, engineer, and 5 gunners, but only 6 escape pods. Ben said they'd never need to bail out unless someone was already dead. But Ben! Ben! You're that guy. :rip:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
the reddit thread is delicious. people acting like Ben is the victim paired with Ben's atrocious quotes aahahahaha

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4f4oz9/ben_lesnick_issues_apology_for_offensive_jokes_on/

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Holy fuckin' moley dude.

Confirmed stalker.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
I mean, it's right next to his keys dude.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

I hope that frame is wipe clean

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
aaaaaand its gone

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
I am still like 20 pages behind but IMO this Ben thing cements this thread as the best thing I have ever seen on SA. I can't believe this is happening. :staredog:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

to figure out who moma really is, you just need to keep your eye on the belt

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ManofManyAliases posted:

Did you like the biscuits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Who? MoMA?

• Locked thread