Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if the mooch ever returned he'd probably try to intentionally recapture his tiny flicker of notoriety by attempting to play up that persona. in other words, he'd be doing it on purpose which would be terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's best to remember him as the man who permanently lost his family and career by trying to latch on to a father figure who never gave a poo poo about him.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Speedboat Jones posted:

Eyyyy, I toldja the Holocaust nevah happened, amirite? Gabbagool

It was hilarious like 8 years ago when he posted a poll about whether or not the Holocaust happened, then deleted it and said an intern did it, then posted the same question a week later.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump: "Hey Wolffy, what are you writing about today?"
Wolff: "Steve called your daughter a moron. Also is it true that you eat McDonald's since you fear getting poisoned?"
Trump: "Is this off the record?"
Wolff: "It's for the book. I'm writing all of this in the book."
Trump: "Okay off the record, I worry about getting poisoned and I broke the toilet seat last night while tweeting. Please don't leak this."
Wolff: "It's going to be in the book."
Trump: "Have a good day! Merry Christmas Wolffy!"

Have fun!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It was hilarious like 8 years ago when he posted a poll about whether or not the Holocaust happened, then deleted it and said an intern did it, then posted the same question a week later.

And when KT Nelson trolled him hard enough to get blocked on Twitter by former grand poobah of white house press conferences da mooch

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So the plan is the same as today? Just build more chain link fencing over mountains and desert. Will stop all invaders much like the chiiiiina Wall. But biglier

https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall/us-mexico-interactive-border-map/

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Next we're gonna find out that one of Trump's security detail isn't actually a Secret Service agent, just some guy who wandered in wearing a suit, earpiece and gun. And the nuclear football is being carried around by a man named Boris who speaks with a very strong Russian accent.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/axlrose/status/949046604400541696

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Okay, but how does Fred Durst feel about this situation?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/04/how-money-laundering-works-in-real-estate/?utm_term=.3e4ebb034931

Not that anybody thinks Trump would stoop so low as to launder money, but here is an interesting article about how it works sometimes. Not that anybody thinks we have a president that would do that, mind you.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Just had a lol at the fact that forever drug abuser and all around weird loving dude Axl Rose is more dignified and stately than President of the United States Donald "The Retard" J Trump.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Wolff running under the radar the entire time makes 100% sense in this administration.

It's one of two things, both of which operate under these two conditions:
1. Everyone knew they had no business doing the job to which they had been appointed
and
2. Everyone in Trump's team is a huge narcissist.

Now, with those two conditions in mind, there were two likely paths everyone could have been walking the entire time he was there:

1. He wasn't of any importance so there was no use introducing yourself to a guy who should be falling over himself to introduce himself to you.

2. He was so important that asking anyone "who is that guy?" might expose you as ignorant to the daily West Wing operations.

Edit: after so long, some people forgot to ask about him while others just expected him to be there and treated him like furniture because his presence at that point was expected therefore inconsequential to anything at all

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jan 5, 2018

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

mods change my name posted:

Just had a lol at the fact that forever drug abuser and all around weird loving dude Axl Rose is more dignified and stately than President of the United States Donald "The Retard" J Trump.

Axl Rose was like the only dude in GNR that wasn't banging a half pound of heroin a day, but otherwise agreed

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

They both failed at Chinese Democracy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Oscar Wild posted:

I also demand a big Mac, two fillet o fish sandwiches, and a large fry. No need for a drink, I have this big button over here.

Sir this is not a Mcdonalds drive thru, this is the white house

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I really can't get over that apparently some random dude who already wrote an anti-Trump book was just hanging out for the last year writing everything down

meanwhile for the least year homie has been tripping about leaks and I'm just over here like the lols can't be contained we're at dangerous levels

Like WHAT did they not do a security sweep or like what's loving happening up there it really is just a shambles.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Alan Smithee posted:

With all the burger wrappers lying around you could have fooled me

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Do you think when Trump sends one of his guys to go get a McDonalds order he says "and get a happy meal for yourself"?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Harald posted:

watershed? more like piss shed

truly a watercloset moment

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

mcvey posted:

With all the burger wrappers lying around you could have fooled me

if i leave a pile of fast food wrappers on the floor it is because i want them to be there

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Ashmole posted:

Do you think when Trump sends one of his guys to go get a McDonalds order he says "and get a happy meal for yourself"?

I didn't tell you to get yourself a happy meal for you to eat, I said and get me a happy meal for myself

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Ashmole posted:

No that would be a piece of food that he wouldn't get to shove down his fat gullet

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Everyone who works in a McDonald's in like a 10 mile radius of the WH can now put 'personal chef to the President' on their resume.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
I only vaguely watch the Trump Saga. Whats the chances that Bannon's book has any credibility? Cause it'd obviously be very entertaining if its all true but apparently he used to suck Trumps dick irl until they had a falling out so could this all just be the angry ramblings of a guy whose buttmad?

E: also LOL that trump is president seriously lmao

Space T Rex fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 5, 2018

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Ashmole posted:

gently caress no.
In the 80s, some group did a test on celebrities and millionaires.
They sent small cheques, less than a dollar, to see who would cash them in.
They repeated this over a decade or two.
The ONLY person to cash in ALL of them, was Trump.

Trump probably breath smells them to see if they stole a fry.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Alan Smithee posted:

truly a watercloset moment

lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

happyhippy posted:

gently caress no.

There's no way this wasn't just an employee whose job it was to deposit any checks that came in the mail tho

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Space T Rex posted:

I only vaguely watch the Trump Saga. Whats the chances that Bannon's book has any credibility? Cause I'd obviously be very entertaining if its all true but apparently he used to suck Trumps dick irl until they had a falling out so could this all just be the angry ramblings of a guy whose buttmad?

Its not his book, the author has just quoted him extensively. Lots of the quotes are from when he working in the white house, not only after he left. And he's made no move to discredit the author at all. Soooo its all true lmao and Wolff has dozens of hours of tape too

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if the mooch ever returned he'd probably try to intentionally recapture his tiny flicker of notoriety by attempting to play up that persona. in other words, he'd be doing it on purpose which would be terrible.

I want the mooch back

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Space T Rex posted:

I only vaguely watch the Trump Saga. Whats the chances that Bannon's book has any credibility? Cause it'd obviously be very entertaining if its all true but apparently he used to suck Trumps dick irl until they had a falling out so could this all just be the angry ramblings of a guy whose buttmad?

it's not bannon's book in any way, shape or form. bannon's probably having one ghostwritten the same as everyone else who worked in the trump white house, but that's not the book people are talking about.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Bardeh posted:

Its not his book, the author has just quoted him extensively. Lots of the quotes are from when he working in the white house, not only after he left. And he's made no move to discredit the author at all. Soooo its all true lmao and Wolff has dozens of hours of tape too

I'm hard

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

happyhippy posted:

gently caress no.

i haven't heard of this before, but it is absolutely the kind of thing I'd love to read more into if anyone had more info on it

trump reminds me of that roommate I had who assumed I would take care of him/his dog whenever he didn't feel like owning a dog that day. gently caress that piece of poo poo. I hope the dog had a good rest of his old-doge life, though.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Dely Apple posted:

we have NASA's underfunded patriots tracking them :911:

Just LOL if the last 4 days haven't been enough to cause your balls to achieve escape velocity.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

onesixtwo posted:

i haven't heard of this before, but it is absolutely the kind of thing I'd love to read more into if anyone had more info on it

trump reminds me of that roommate I had who assumed I would take care of him/his dog whenever he didn't feel like owning a dog that day. gently caress that piece of poo poo. I hope the dog had a good rest of his old-doge life, though.

https://splinternews.com/lets-remember-the-time-donald-trump-cashed-a-13-check-1793849388

There you go.

Stefan Prodan posted:

There's no way this wasn't just an employee whose job it was to deposit any checks that came in the mail tho

Could be. But if you think about it, if there was some lowly person that privy to the D's finances, he/she would have blabbed about it by now.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Minimalist Program posted:

Also I just bought the book on amazon; holy lol it's amazon #1 best seller and it's not even out yet. Glad to do my part by supporting the book that might actually give the retard (donald trumpo) a heart attack and kill him irl.

Double up with John Dean's "Blind Ambition" to compare and contrast Watergate!

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Remember those leaks about how they had a meeting in the dark because no one could work the lights in the Whitehouse? I wanna get the skinny on that!

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Its times like these I wish the Chuds were around. I would love to see their ball sucking take on this. Anyone take a peek at the_donald today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

friendbot2000 posted:

Its times like these I wish the Chuds were around. I would love to see their ball sucking take on this. Anyone take a peek at the_donald today?

We can just pretend

Listen up, cuck, MAGA.