Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

"I am you" goon.

If you're me, how many times did I masturbate last night.

|_337 |-|4><0|2 900|\\| |D|_3453 |)0|\\|'7 74|<3 |)0\\/\\/|\\| 54 |=0|2(_)/\\/\\5, ! |\\|33|) /\\/\\`/ |=!>< 0|= 4(_)70/\\/\\07!\\/3 !|\\|54|\\|!7`/

Well, if your username is accurate, none and you're a ghost! Also we met back in like '95 at a Slapstick concert at Off the Alley!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I find it hilarious that the hacker goon wrote his confesh like he's a real life version of the first Watch Dogs game's protagonist.

Please don't hack me hacker goon.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
stay 1337 hacker goon

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
I'm just gonna post a big ol writeup about my skillset, escapades, and opsec measures to a public forum. That seems like a great idea to me, because I am an elite hacker and definitely not a computer janitor who saw mr robot once and wishes he had some kind of power over the sick sad world he lives in. Transparency is an important part of hacking the planet, which is a thing I like to do

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Super hacker - prove your skill and that you really are "like Batman" and release Trump's pee tape. If that doesn't exist, release a bunch of White House insider emails that would be equally or even more hilarious.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

HACK THE PLANET!!!!!

*Beats someone half to death with a retractable night stick just like the iconic Aiden Pearce*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

loquacius posted:

Glad you're enjoying my thread; let me know when you get caught up :)

Have you passed the point when the Patriots successfully completed a miracle come-from-behind victory in Super Bowl 51 after trailing by 25 late in the third quarter? Man that was a good game

I­t­ was a great game! We enjoyed I­t­ as well!

But yeah enjoy Reddit man! :-)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

What we DIDNT enjoy was your Boston globe User Comment Section level commentary on the patriots cheating

If you would like to stick around and demonstrate some good posting instead of whatever this is, you're welcome to try :)

How and why did you find that post anyway, did you do a CTRL+F for "football" on every page with a Jastiger post or something?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The most recent Super Bowl made me finally dehumanize myself and love the Patriots

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006
I fight for all those men who have their nuts in a vice grip
IncelGoon: You went from an Incel to one of those pluralgender people in the span of one night. I applaud you.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

lol did you not read the rest of that post or what

I still think it's really funny that you found that post from, what, ten months ago and got so mad at a throwaway snipe near the middle of it that you posted at me about it more than once, months later, in this thread and others, with really lame attempts at owning me

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006
I fight for all those men who have their nuts in a vice grip

loquacius posted:

lol did you not read the rest of that post or what

I still think it's really funny that you found that post from, what, ten months ago and got so mad at a throwaway snipe near the middle of it that you posted at me about it more than once, months later, in this thread and others, with really lame attempts at owning me

I think he cannot accept BB as his Savior and TB12 as the prophet :(

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Amy Pole Her posted:

This meltdown isn’t even nice. It’s just sad.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Whoever wrote the hacker confession, good job, top notch. My only review note is that there should have been a *chuckles softly* in there somewhere.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

wesleywillis posted:

"I am you" goon.

If you're me, how many times did I masturbate last night.

|_337 |-|4><0|2 900|\\| |D|_3453 |)0|\\|'7 74|<3 |)0\\/\\/|\\| 54 |=0|2(_)/\\/\\5, ! |\\|33|) /\\/\\`/ |=!>< 0|= 4(_)70/\\/\\07!\\/3 !|\\|54|\\|!7`/
P|-|34|2 m3

Thanks hacker goon. I miss the old days of the inter wehbs and this kinda stuff makes me smile. Let’s talk about Emma Goldman and watch YouTube tribute videos with that one evanescence song. That song was everywhere on the YouTube when it first came out.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Nov 6, 2017

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

facebook jihad posted:

The most recent Super Bowl made me finally dehumanize myself and love the Patriots

Terrorists like the pats :siren:

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Von_Doom posted:

P|-|34|2 m3

Thanks hacker goon. I miss the old days of the inter wehbs and this kinda stuff makes me smile. Let’s talk about Emma Goldman and watch YouTube tribute videos with that one evanescence song. That song was everywhere on the YouTube when it first came out.

Brittany Spears - Hit Me Baby, One More Time. It shut down entire IT departments once it hit Hotline servers. That was probably the best chance for haxx0rz 2 sk00l n3wbs that I remember.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

armchairyoda posted:

Brittany Spears - Hit Me Baby, One More Time

that song gave me ptsd

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh that guy turns off the radio on his smartphone. he knows his poo poo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

loquacius posted:

Confirming this theory, I'm you anon

Same. Or instead of us being them, THEY are US!? Who's the really REAL one here?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Same. Or instead of us being them, THEY are US!? Who's the really REAL one here?

It’s actually someone in TCC and the rest of this is some Jacob’s Ladder/Owl Creek Bridge poo poo

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

armchairyoda posted:

Brittany Spears - Hit Me Baby, One More Time. It shut down entire IT departments once it hit Hotline servers. That was probably the best chance for haxx0rz 2 sk00l n3wbs that I remember.

Oh god - flashback to this one old guy (30 years old ew grandpa) who would watch that video and atomic explosions back to back FOR HOURS. I changed his windows startup sounds to random sounds from wrestlecrap. Also added a batch file to open mult windows of hamagochi or however it was spelled. He was also a camping tking lamer when it came to dod and avp

At same job sat across from older American vet goon that was a boss. One day I was going to be gone for three days so turned off monitor and left up both hamsterdance and satanic hamsterdance page. They both had these eternally looping songs. Turned volume really low ... at the point where you can just barely register sound from his desk. When I came back he was super twitchy and complained of hearing things. I giggled.

Now I want to hear that midi version of big pimping from realultimatepower

God I’m old and miss the 00s. Trolling irl was so much fun then.

Thanks again l337 h4xx0r

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Brolander posted:

oh that guy turns off the radio on his smartphone. he knows his poo poo

He's not giving away all the goods

*constructs faraday cage around own head*

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

[quote="" post="478117462"]
To be honest, my skills are a bit rusty... but things have come a long way. (Metasploit is a hell of a drug).
[/quote]

This right here is the biggest red flag (among many others). Metasploit is only good for meterpreter and maintaining multiple sessions. It isn't getting you any shells.
This would've been far more believable if they claimed to be using Canvas.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

The Rabbi T. White posted:

This right here is the biggest red flag (among many others). Metasploit is only good for meterpreter and maintaining multiple sessions. It isn't getting you any shells.
This would've been far more believable if they claimed to be using Canvas.

Thanks forums hacker, The Rabbi T. white

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

Thanks forums hacker, The Rabbi T. white

I'm not a hacker any more. I'm a fully sold-out banking security guy now.

But now that you've pointed it out, that was a pretty loving autism-laden thing for me to say. So mock away.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
but information.. it just wants to be free....

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

When I was 16 I got a job at a lovely retail store. A couple months after working there the store director seduced me. She wasn't much of a looker but she had big MILF boobs and had this ridiculously hairy wolf bush that almost went up to her belly button. We had lots of sex and we never wore a condom and she wanted me to finish inside her, which as a teenager meant anything from three pumps to a couple minutes. Any time we both happened to be working she wanted it. One day after work she took me to her place where I met her husband. They wanted me to stay the night and gently caress her while her husband watched. Which I did and which he did. He was a greasy looking gently caress and kept complimenting my rear end and my dick. One time after I came in her, he ran over to eat her out afterwards. He also took a bunch of pictures and recorded video. I quit the next day.

Even though it was exploitative and illegal, that was the best sex I ever had. Nothing has even come close since. My wife is so boring in bed that I could never imagine her doing what that store director did to me and it makes me sad. I did convince her to grow out her pubes once and started shaving again when she didn't like how much I enjoyed her going with a full bush. I don't even bother having sex with her anymore, I just jack off and one of my favorite things I like to jack off to was the time I hosed someone more than twice my age.

quote:

I am legitimately happy to see a bunch of Christians gunned down in a church at the hands of a white nutjob in Texas. I want to rub this poo poo in the face of every one of survivors that is a member of the NRA, opposes gun control, and clings to the second amendment and legitimately, earnestly ask: "Where is your God now?"

we probably agree on political stuff for the most part but this is still a v bad take

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Amy Pole Her posted:

the fact that you quoted a post like 200 pages ago just to crawl out of the woodwork because you felt the need to defend TFF against reddit of all loving websites is pretty fuckin embarrassing lmao

keep on postin' OP

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Feshes been on point recently.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Von_Doom posted:

Oh god - flashback to this one old guy (30 years old ew grandpa) who would watch that video and atomic explosions back to back FOR HOURS. I changed his windows startup sounds to random sounds from wrestlecrap. Also added a batch file to open mult windows of hamagochi or however it was spelled. He was also a camping tking lamer when it came to dod and avp

At same job sat across from older American vet goon that was a boss. One day I was going to be gone for three days so turned off monitor and left up both hamsterdance and satanic hamsterdance page. They both had these eternally looping songs. Turned volume really low ... at the point where you can just barely register sound from his desk. When I came back he was super twitchy and complained of hearing things. I giggled.

Now I want to hear that midi version of big pimping from realultimatepower

God I’m old and miss the 00s. Trolling irl was so much fun then.

Thanks again l337 h4xx0r

jesus loving christ

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

People that care too much about what other people think (no matter what it is) is the reason everything has always been terrible. Kill anyone that cares about anything I say.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Solice Kirsk posted:

People that care too much about what other people think (no matter what it is) is the reason everything has always been terrible. Kill anyone that cares about anything I say.

Does that mean if I care about what I say I should kill myself?

I mean it's still a good solution. An end point solution if you will.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No caring for anybody! Humanity should basically become whoever fought the Care Bears. I think there was a big overall bad guy for the Care Bears right? Think his name was Gloomy or something. I know there was that one magician kid from the movie, but he became a good guy so he doesn't count.

Speaking of, anyone one remember Fluppy Dogs?! Man, 80's cartoon movies about toys were the best.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

we probably agree on political stuff for the most part but this is still a v bad take

it's kinda funny that they are anon confessing something that many people express openly in the thread for the shooting

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Don't touch the 💩

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Puppet master here. I am not fruit on the bottom. Or maybe I am, I never used a code word or anything when I sent in my first confession... DUN DUN DUN

I don't usually post in the thread in reply to my own confessions, just like it's not a good idea for an arsonist to hang out at the house they burned down like that one guy on Forensic Files.

I will share that plans are on track for the latest person I've picked to work on.

And I'll put my money where my mouth is
151533cb5ef07d92f4cbb80bfbe663ef22b9fd1318dd792f0c87738750ec11e6

Not 100% sure if that hash was supposed to be part of the fesh but it didn't really make sense without it

quote:

I'm a guy in my mid-30s and wasted the last 4 years being severely depressed and barely leaving the house. The end of last year I started drinking for about two months until I realized I can either kill myself right now or go another way. It took me a very long time to reach out for professional help, and partly to blame is the internet for that. There's so much negative reinforcement on the internet. I'm not a weird incel or poo poo like that but you just see absolutely pathetic people claiming that they are depressed and claim to have all kinds of disorders, you see a bunch more claiming that medication and therapy doesn't help and that existence and self-improvement is basically futile and I had no idea how even reading stuff like that "for entertainment" on a computer screen had an averse effect on me, both on believing that you are pathetic and weak for being depressed and that there is no help if you are. I'm slowly working through my issues with the help of my therapist (who tbh is a hottie but I won't gently caress, so no worries) and antidepressants and I haven't felt that good in years. Christmas and New Years was actually a time for me where I was at my most depressed, and at the beginning of this year I was very close to suicide, but now I'm actively looking forward to new years and 2018. Therapy and medication is helping me a lot and I'm thankful that I don't live in a lovely country and that these services are provided to me for free, because I certainly couldn't pay for them.

That being said, gently caress all the miserable edgelords and negative echo chambers online who just want to share their misery with other people. Therapy helps. Medication helps. Depression is a real disease and not a sign of being a weak "beta NEET" or whatever expression some damaged idiots on the internet come up with to trap other vulnerable people in their negativity. (like I was) They are not silver bullets though, you do need to want to change. You have to try to be better and that's hard. It will probably never be perfect but you have to try to make the best of it. You don't have another go at this, if you are not acting you are wasting your life.

Because I got better and regained some of my old personality wrangled away from that huge negative reinforcement loop in my own head I met a few very good people off- and online and also met a very nice girl. She was 22 when we met, and recently turned 23. Almost twelve years younger than me (yeah, yeah call me a paedophile or creepy or whatever, IDGAF what you think) and lives in another country. I'm going to visit her this Christmas in her beautiful country and I'm sure we'll bang and I neither care how creepy that maybe is or inappropriate or whatever because we get along really well and I never had a connection like that to anyone, including my ex-gf of 4 years. For the record: My therapist is on board with this. What I like most about her is her intelligence and also her not being a cynical, miserable gently caress like 50% of people I deal daily with. I don't know if she'll still be in my life in 2018 or 2019 because you simply cannot know such things but I'll make the best of the now and take from this life whatever I can get.

This is also my farewell to SA because frankly, this place is depressing. It's not like I don't feel with all the alcoholic computer janitors, people trapped in echo chambers they feel give them purpose and unhappily married people who have their kid and their house and don't know what to do with the 30-40-50 years they've left but quite frankly I just can't stand the sight of most you anymore and have to move on and focus on more positive things. The only social media I will still do is reddit, and there only subreddits which have a *very* narrow topical scope relating to hobbies and stuff - no offtopic, no politics etc.. From all the lovely things you can say about reddit, it is good for that. I simply do not want to hear about the problems, opinions and life experiences of strangers anymore and rather take care of my own. I wish you all good luck and may you feel content most of the time. I really mean that. Being unhappy is no way to go through life.

Ok, glad you're turning a corner and hope that goes well for you :)

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I stopped reading that second one after the first few lines. I think you want the anonymous e/n thread guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

captain sadbrain posted:

It took me a very long time to reach out for professional help, and partly to blame is the internet for that. There's so much negative reinforcement on the internet. I'm not a weird incel or poo poo like that but you just see absolutely pathetic people claiming that they are depressed and claim to have all kinds of disorders, you see a bunch more claiming that medication and therapy doesn't help and that existence and self-improvement is basically futile and I had no idea how even reading stuff like that "for entertainment" on a computer screen had an averse effect on me,

"On the internet, people will claim X" is true for all values of X. Try seeking out positive reinforcement instead of negative, it's out there.

quote:

This is also my farewell to SA because frankly, this place is depressing.

So, goatse?