Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Unperson_47 posted:

"i got laid by this hot russian babe" *high fives alla round* crisis averted

all the other diplomats all "oh wow, hehe" and then later they throw away the letters they were writing her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

no idea who that guy is but he gets paid $6800 a month on patreon to make youtube videos?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
*KGB sputtering jewishly*

"bb but... we won... you hosed our women"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thatim posted:

Weepin 4 spicey

how was ur weekend??

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Cosscucks

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Unperson_47 posted:

no idea who that guy is but he gets paid $6800 a month on patreon to make youtube videos?

i need to stat a patreon. all this guy seems to do is shitpost.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889467610332528641

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
"i think it's quite obvious that this decadent Westerner would like you to piss all over my neck pussy"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

he's going to fire Sesh isn't he?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lmao "our beleaguered A.G."

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Trump classic right here

Lol @beleaguered ag

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/JAVdottxt/status/889412472687534081

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao he's trying to bully session out

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

They have a ridiculous surplus of hot babes thanks to the effects of beating the Nazis

Glorious motherland indeed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Again: this is something he can ask the A.G. to do. He has the power to do this!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
trump getting all longshanks on sessions

"not my... gentle son"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i love you donald j trump

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
she's living in his white house rent free goddang

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

It's gonna be amazing when he actually does go after clinton because oh man if they don't actually suppress the vote enough and democrats win oh man that floodgate is gonna be really funny to watch as every republican is put in jail for crimes lmao

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Joementum posted:

Again: this is something he can ask the A.G. to do. He has the power to do this!

the a.g. is currently beleaguered.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

start updatin ur resume jeff tutorials III

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy moly

Eat poo poo Sessions bahahahahahaha

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Lord of War II looking strange.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump getting all longshanks on sessions

"not my... gentle son"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o15PljTS2O8

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

start updatin ur resume jeff tutorials III

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Why are you investigating I, the presidant, when other??????

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trump very mad today.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
didn't trump say he himself was going to appoint a special prosecutor to look into hillary's emails?

shouldn't he be @ing himself??

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

boy is bigly big-league beleaguered

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

big-leaguredly

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

i suppose its quite obvious from my tumescence that i find u enchanting... what do u call the hopping mouse that lives in the desert?

muad'dib

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

Trump very mad today.

Im getting tired of it and I'm basically only exposed to it on the toilet he must be getting ready to have a loving heart attack

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD3lgI9QIV8

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ArmZ posted:

muad'dib

lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ArmZ posted:

muad'dib

then that is what i will call myself

maud'dib the tumescent

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oh hey, my five-year-old daughter saw your av and started crying btw

kidz love winona

at least my 8yo niece who i may occasionally let post does

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

deathbysnusnu posted:

I feel like if this were the case why the 16 separate revisions to SF-86's and constant denials of collusion? Trump has never had any problem owning up to doing something he thought was right no matter how objectively hosed up it is. They absolutely knew or were told that it was illegal as hell.
I didn't mean to imply they didn't on some level know it was illegal (or that someone told them it was early on). I just mean that their mentality isn't that of government officials/servants of the country, but as sleezeball business people that have no consciousness around who they work with. In their business dealings they would do illegal poo poo because they could either get away with it, or the consequences were minor enough that it didn't really matter if they got caught. The difference here is that if they don't get away with it, the consequences (in theory) won't be so easy to shake off.

Yinlock posted:

to be fair they weren't THAT far off in that regard
The amount of head in the sand poo poo from the GOP has been insane, hard to say if they got away with it until after Mueller comes out with his findings and they continue to do nothing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

kidz love winona

at least my 8yo niece that i might occasionally let post does
This is clearly Natalie Imbruglia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trump going after Hillary is probably a smart tactical move on his part. The second there's wind of more Clinton investigations, all of the never Trumpers and soft-supporters will get massive hate boners to distract them from their minor qualms with Trump trying to be a tin-pot dictator.

• Locked thread