Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford linked to actor Kevin Bacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ShriekingMarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/MuhammadLila/status/1046077493567000576?s=19

People are going to think this is cute instead of insanely depressing

DON'T BUY THAT CAR! IT GIVES YOU CANCER!!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

no pubes yet sorry posted:

mike tokes seems a little paranoid. wonder if mike tokes?

Totes.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

originally my idea was gonna be to have the op pick a new op but u couldnt pick urself or the person who picked u but thats hosed now
it think alinilam should op the next thread tho for thematic reasons

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Joementum posted:

UPDATE: Christine Blasey Ford was Hillary Rodham Clinton in a wig the entire time!

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Bogus Adventure posted:

DON'T BUY THAT CAR! IT GIVES YOU CANCER!!!

It causes mom cancer. So long as you do not have a mom, bargain car

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the proper tradition is to open four or five new trump threads and see which one survives

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'm doing a new one right now

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
only the strongest trump thread can survive the crucible of intense shitposting during the inflation stage where posts arrive faster than the speed of light

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

appeared in live testimony before the senate judiciary committee w patrick leahy

who was in dark knight rises w hector atreyu ruiz

who was in death sentence w kevin bacon

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Squizzle posted:

the official sport of cspam is sportsball :mmmsmug:

I thought it was long distance pissing.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bogus Adventure posted:

UPDATE: Christine Blasey Ford was Hillary Rodham Clinton in a wig the entire time!

they already did that one

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870205

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er4zU20y8kg

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Squizzle posted:

appeared in live testimony before the senate judiciary committee w patrick leahy

who was in dark knight rises w hector atreyu ruiz

who was in death sentence w kevin bacon

lock her up

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

originally my idea was gonna be to have the op pick a new op but u couldnt pick urself or the person who picked u but thats hosed now
it think alinilam should op the next thread tho for thematic reasons

ur very concerned with probes and ops maybe u should take a break and rest ur monkey brain

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Oh and here's a fun thing that's happening in North Dakota but since it's happening to Native people no one gives a poo poo and it's a dark look into the future of a highly partisan judiciary.

Basically, in North Dakota, to vote you must have a form of identification with your legal name, your birth date, and your residential street address, not a mailing address, a residential street address. Now, who generally doesn't have residential street addresses? Native Americans. There was an injunction to stop the residential street address rule placed in February and the SoS Alvin Jaeger waited until September 10th to appeal.

https://www.courthousenews.com/north-dakota-voter-id-rules-revived-by-eighth-circuit/

quote:

U.S. Circuit Judge Steven Colloton wrote Monday’s 11-page opinion, finding that blocking the residential address requirement could result in voter fraud.

He also rejected the tribe members’ argument that Native American communities frequently do not have residential street addresses.

But even assuming that some communities lack residential street addresses, that fact does not justify a statewide injunction that prevents the Secretary from requiring a form of identification with a residential street address from the vast majority of residents who have residential street addresses,” he wrote.

He literally argued that "well as long as most people are able to vote, that's fine" and he's a judge on the eighth circuit. You'll be un-surprised to note that Judge Colloton worked for... wait for it.... KEN STARR everybody!

Gee, I wonder if we have any other judges that we're considering for judicial appointments who have worked for Ken "covered up a massive rape scandal" Starr? Hmmmmmmmmm

pathetic little tramp has issued a correction as of 20:38 on Sep 30, 2018

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Duscat posted:

the proper tradition is to open four or five new trump threads and see which one survives

It's kinda like survival of the fittest except the opposite. Nothing gold can ever stay.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Squizzle posted:

the official sport of cspam is sportsball :mmmsmug:

succ zone sport is getting ritually humiliated

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao trorp

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Montasque posted:

Hillary used the 13th Amendment to stock the Arkansas governors mansion with slaves... So...

#resist

U also had me check that this wasn't the succzone as I thought you where the one poster in there (I assume there is only one poster in there, never been there)

Alternative post:

Hillary lost get over her

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
In 10years everybody has forgotten about her

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/RSBukesM/status/1043644258241134593

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/gljgrK4.gifv

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
me, staring at an intra forums URL waiting for it to turn into a tweet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

birds would be a cool pet if they weren't like 3x needier than dogs and impossible to house train

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
defense contractors and north korea generals about the kim-trump love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1im4Mx53s

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Lol Jeff Flake's grimace featured tonight on 60 Minutes

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

birds would be a cool pet if they weren't like 3x needier than dogs and impossible to house train

wow no. birds would be cool if they were dogs but then again we have dogs. so there is that.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

dornmgal trembp

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bearjew posted:

dornmgal trembp

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

heh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PoopOnaShoe posted:

wow no. birds would be cool if they were dogs but then again we have dogs. so there is that.

i enjoy birds, crows especially because they're insanely common here, because they are obviously intelligent and yet lack a PFC, so their interpretation of the world and why things are what they are is utterly different than our own and we can never really understand one another, like Solaris-style speculative fiction but in your backyard

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i dont watch snl as i talk endlessly about snl's latest dunking on my boys

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

some birds are pretty fuckin stupid tho

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Hello!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Epic High Five posted:

some birds are pretty fuckin stupid tho

why do you think they say birdbrain

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

i enjoy birds, crows especially because they're insanely common here, because they are obviously intelligent and yet lack a PFC, so their interpretation of the world and why things are what they are is utterly different than our own and we can never really understand one another, like Solaris-style speculative fiction but in your backyard

:agreed: op crows and their relatives fukkin rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

why do you think they say birdbrain

pretty sure it's because i love breadcrumbs

• Locked thread