Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

look at label michael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Breetai posted:

Counterpoint: Diaperfurs.

Yeah it's the diapers that are holding up widespread adoption of animal costumes with reeking dick and rear end flaps

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

And we crushed those Olympics thank you very much :colbert:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Nicotine is a pretty powerful performance enhancer and the short term effects of smoking can be off set by regular exercise and limiting non training or competition related smoking

Too bad about that whole cancer thing.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Field Mousepad posted:

And we crushed those Olympics thank you very much :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7SpmXlyo3A

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Eastern Block had cigarettes called "Sport", they knew what the hell was up:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

The Eastern Block had cigarettes called "Sport", they knew what the hell was up:

There's a very popular chocolate bar called Sport. Also a fountain pen. It's just a brand.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

That's Happy Hogan, Happy Hardcore was a flash cartoon with violence against cute animals.

That's Happy Tree Friends. Happy Hardcore is that game where you try to eat pellets.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Zopotantor posted:

That's Happy Tree Friends. Happy Hardcore is that game where you try to eat pellets.
That's hungry hungry hippos. Happy Hardcore is the pasta box stuff you mix with minced beef.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

Splicer posted:

That's hungry hungry hippos. Happy Hardcore is the pasta box stuff you mix with minced beef.

That's cheeseburger helper I....wait...gently caress

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Gorilla Radio posted:

That's cheeseburger helper I....wait...gently caress

Happy Hardcore was that game from the 90s where you flew around on a jetpack and set things on fire

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
No, that was Jetpack Joyride. Happy Hardcore was that FPV movie with Sharlto Copely.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Phanatic posted:

No, that was Jetpack Joyride. Happy Hardcore was that FPV movie with Sharlto Copely.

Thats Hardcore Henry, you're thinking of that movie with Peter Weller and all the aliens named John.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Thats Hardcore Henry, you're thinking of that movie with Peter Weller and all the aliens named John.

That’s Buckaroo Banzai, Happy Hardcore was the one where Henry Winkler played a jukebox repair man.

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

credburn posted:

Happy Hardcore was that game from the 90s where you flew around on a jetpack and set things on fire

What game is this supposed to be

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

koshmar posted:

That’s Buckaroo Banzai, Happy Hardcore was the one where Henry Winkler played a jukebox repair man.
That's Happy Days, Happy Hardcore is a 2015 first-person POV action flick

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Milo and POTUS posted:

What game is this supposed to be

Halloween Harry, aka; Alien Carnage.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

FFT posted:

That's Happy Days, Happy Hardcore is a 2015 first-person POV action flick

This is actually interesting for once because like the car game it appears to have two branches this time, one based on alliteration and the other based on the first adjective.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Sorry, you're thinking of

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Hi mpetrben derth to he who previous life on the extremesportstideoveryourvision from head to foot do your own release, I'm dad

Splicer has a new favorite as of 19:08 on Feb 8, 2023

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Flyinglemur posted:

Sorry, you're thinking of

This is especially funny to me rn because I just rewatched the first season of Altered Carbon and Matt Frewer plays this deranged boss in the criminal underground and I couldn't remember what other big roles he's been in until this hit me like a ton of bricks.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

SyNack Sassimov posted:

This is actually interesting for once because like the car game it appears to have two branches this time, one based on alliteration and the other based on the first adjective.
What?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Mister Speaker posted:

This is especially funny to me rn because I just rewatched the first season of Altered Carbon and Matt Frewer plays this deranged boss in the criminal underground and I couldn't remember what other big roles he's been in until this hit me like a ton of bricks.

It was just a matter of time.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That looks like it belongs in PYF Bootleg/Knockoff: When God Whre Me He Wsust Sherngshu...

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

gently caress IM BUSY SATURDAY!!! someone record it for me

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Large Testicles posted:

gently caress IM BUSY SATURDAY!!! someone record it for me

I gotchu fam! I'll upload it to meatspin dot com

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

(E: nm, it was funnier in my head)

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Kheldarn posted:

:respek:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OzZxjqKG10

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Kheldarn posted:

Thank you for this. I had no idea how I would hold the camera while being in the middle of the pile

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer

I get this one

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Redonionking posted:

I get this one

Great lighting for photos. And conveniently your film also gets developed on the spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
I will say, that feature is pretty loving cool. Today it gave me a slideshow of a ton of concerts I went to because the AI monster could tell they were concerts.