Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

GramCracker posted:

He's beautiful in every race :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Is Massas contract up this year? Time for the dude to fade away. Everyone is faster than you, can you confirm you understand

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
His car suffered a bump on the first lap didn't it?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Siva68 posted:

Is Massas contract up this year? Time for the dude to fade away. Everyone is faster than you, can you confirm you understand

Either Williams or NBC just burned Massa. "He's just slow. It's not the car it's all in his head. "

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Siva68 posted:

For real, is he having some kind issue with his car? I mean he did get hit in the beginning I think

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
Palmer hit Massa on the first lap, yeah.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Missed the first 30min.
My stream died, then I pissed about with ace that wasn't getting past buffering, then had to gently caress about with disabling my browser stuff to even try the dodgey sites.

What did I miss?

drat I'm so reliant on the internet in general and dodgey streams for everything. Finally found out the race is on tv (one/10 which has ad breaks and the bbc broadcast). I went and checked an online TV guide first rather than just put the TV on though!

My TV is a medium CRT I have just for for old game consoles. It's resolution is worse than a bad stream anyway, can't even read the lap counter on the top left legibly.

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

AngelesXO posted:

For real, is he having some kind issue with his car? I mean he did get hit in the beginning I think

I think he did get bumped, I just feel like every race he is kinda meh these days.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Story so far: Nico hosed up the start and is having a poor race. Nando has been driving phenomenally, Massa is driving poorly, Lewis is off in the distance.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

learnincurve posted:

Story so far: Nico hosed up the start and is having a poor race. Nando has been driving phenomenally, Massa is driving poorly, Lewis is off in the distance.

A good story.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Vettel should start tending to beaches the way he keeps going on about blue flags

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
VES and ROS to take each other out

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Lol Rosberg getting pissy.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Verstappen to fight back and bin both cars

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Well that was fun to watch

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Halo14 posted:

Well that was fun to watch

Nico forgot how to steering wheel again :downs:

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

That one move Rosberg knows is poo poo

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Lol Rosberg under investigation. Again.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Linkin Park? What is this, the 90s?

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Like him, he's a poo poo driver

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yeh he kind of did push him off the track, not sure it was deliberate though, looked like he took the corner in a poo poo way.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
You need to turn your wheel to pass instead of that poo poo. If that is legal then it should be changed

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Yeah I'm sure the stewards at Hockenheim are going to give Rosberg a penalty

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Nico's Stuka manoeuvre.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Haha he didn't turn the wheel again

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Yeh he kind of did push him off the track, not sure it was deliberate though, looked like he took the corner in a poo poo way.

Just how slow do you think his reflexes are that he got a second into the corner before remembering to turn?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Haha "Sky Race Control" and "SkyPad". Give up guys.

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

Goetta posted:

You need to turn your wheel to pass instead of that poo poo. If that is legal then it should be changed

Yeah that's the sort of thing I loving hate. No skill in practically pushing others off the track.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No no Nico's playing the long game, he can say there is a problem with the brakes yet again, so the next time he takes Lewis out he's covered.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Thanks Ants posted:

The crowd cheered at the start when he hosed up, I doubt that sort of thing comes into it. It's more because he's in a Merc than because he's quasi-German

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Holy Cheese posted:

Yeah that's the sort of thing I loving hate. No skill in practically pushing others off the track.

Getting away with it is a skill

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

Hmmmm

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Thanks Ants posted:

:iamafag:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lol

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Ha 5s penalty

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Good. I'm surprised they actually gave it to him though

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Please let's hear the radio from when he was told

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

Carth Dookie posted:

Getting away with it is a skill

True, that's certainly a skill needed in F1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
:D this is the best race in quite some time.

• Locked thread