Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

stealie72 posted:

I laugh at Tony Danza

ᴵ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰ ᵃᵗ ᵀᵒⁿʸ ᴰᵃⁿᶻᵃ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Carl, as a janitor, what would you do with unlimited free time and no income?

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

This is Tony Danza. You've got five minutes left.

(Out of the many celebrity cameos in this episode this one is the funniest to me)

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Sure the puns about food get a little tiring; peanut better, fakin’ bacon, turkey burger.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

uhh... there's a rooster on the label...

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

The play by Moliere is actually really, really funny if you see it live. Or is there a spry wonder dog character in theater I'm not aware of?

Oh yeah, I was thinking of the Moliere play, it's just a really deep cut for a slice of life show about suburban Texas lol

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Blue Labrador posted:

Oh yeah, I was thinking of the Moliere play, it's just a really deep cut for a slice of life show about suburban Texas lol

and yet it rings weirdly true, we had to go see Tartuffe as a high school field trip in my small southern town

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/a6YHmtE.mp4

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

stealie72 posted:

I laugh at Tony Danza

What about Ray Jay Johnson, Jr?

Ya doesn't have to call him Ray.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Ray Roy Jay Jay

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

Ray Roy Jay Jay

I like how Buck still calls his bastard son Ray Roy even after his son tells him to his face that his real name is Jody

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Someone wiped feet to head

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

shame on an IGA posted:

and yet it rings weirdly true, we had to go see Tartuffe as a high school field trip in my small southern town

Seems like it'd be a really easy play to adapt to that setting, the whole theme of a shamless con artist using that pious act to take over someone's life and steal everything but the shirt on their back seems very believable.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SettingSun posted:

This is Tony Danza. You've got five minutes left.

(Out of the many celebrity cameos in this episode this one is the funniest to me)

It's so loving great

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

haljordan posted:

I like how Buck still calls his bastard son Ray Roy even after his son tells him to his face that his real name is Jody

lol buck is such a jackass, and saying that my brain is finally starting to draw connections between Cotton and Buck and I think I want a masters in film now

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bobby a much better cowboy than taylor sheridan

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/thatretro/status/1687544402602856448?s=46&t=uiUehxbkNdNcN0PmfZ4Vaw

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

I told you about that before we got married! I was very upfront about it

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

lol buck is such a jackass, and saying that my brain is finally starting to draw connections between Cotton and Buck and I think I want a masters in film now

Well he looks like he has real crafty ninja moves but can he take a board to the head?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Hank Hill Does The Universe

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

haljordan posted:

I like how everyone calls him Ray Roy throughout the rest of the episode.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Buck and his son enjoying debauchery with each other is oddly wholesome. Them coming to the conclusion of actually being bad for each other and then going “gently caress it” at the last second of the episode. :3:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

Buck and his son enjoying debauchery with each other is oddly wholesome. Them coming to the conclusion of actually being bad for each other and then going “gently caress it” at the last second of the episode. :3:

When Peggy walks into the shitkicker bar towards the end of the episode and Buck goes "Aw hell this ain't gonna be good..."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Boomhauer is 185 pounds? Bullshit, he's scrawny as hell, 6 foot or no

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Soft spoken go-rilla man

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It's out of character for Peggy not to correct the Silver Surfer on cosmic matters.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Bobby would sneak in to the Barbie movie and get caught.

Dale would pay for tickets to the Barbie movie for himself, Joseph, and Bobby, and a ticket for John Redcorn after someone makes the comment that only gay men like dolls. Dale knows he is not gay, and Joseph and Bobby aren't, but he is pretty sure the pink is a gov conspiracy, and dolls that record you for the gov need to be studied, and he'd invite John Redcorn because it's the nice thing to do.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Dale would pay for Barbie but accidentally sit in for Oppenheimer and then marvel afterward how heavy the toy movie was.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

SettingSun posted:

Dale would pay for Barbie but accidentally sit in for Oppenheimer and then marvel afterward how heavy the toy movie was.

While Hank and Peggy do the opposite.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

While Hank and Peggy do the opposite.

"I tell y'hwhat, that Oppenheimer jackass sure was an irresponsible driver."
"Hank. We did not SEE Oppenheimer. If you had listened to me some time in the first five minutes when I raised the alarm, you would've realized that."

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Cotton would be pissed that that commie Oppie-hammer ended the war before he could have killed more Japanese

e: "I was all sets to take Key-oh-tee with Topsy 'n Stinky when word came out over the radio that their sissy Emperor threw in the towel!"

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Aug 6, 2023

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Fur20 posted:

"I tell y'hwhat, that Oppenheimer jackass sure was an irresponsible driver."
"Hank. We did not SEE Oppenheimer. If you had listened to me some time in the first five minutes when I raised the alarm, you would've realized that."

Peggy's tendency to point out the obvious makes more sense realising she's married to one of the most stubborn and sometimes self-delusional men in Texas.

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

When Peggy walks into the shitkicker bar towards the end of the episode and Buck goes "Aw hell this ain't gonna be good..."

Save it junior, you're punchin' the heavy bag.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Mantis42 posted:

Cotton would be pissed that that commie Oppie-hammer ended the war before he could have killed more Japanese

e: "I was all sets to take Key-oh-tee with Topsy 'n Stinky when word came out over the radio that their sissy Emperor threw in the towel!"

Detroit hasn't felt any real pride since George Bush went to Japan and vomited on their auto executives.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Didn't know Jeans West was a Big and Tall store.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

MightyJoe36 posted:

Didn't know Jeans West was a Big and Tall store.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE TIME I PUT ON THE GIGANTIC PAIR OF KHAKIS AND PRETENDED I WAS TINY!!! I WAS VERY UPFRONT ABOUUT IT!!!!!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

<disgusted Hank noises>