Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Wonder how much the streamers who play 8+ hours a day and had nothing to spend their points on made selling these hot crates after they came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic
i donno, ask some famous streamner like linstar or weedbabygobu

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic
im suppose to say something good about linstar here but he was RUDE TO ME

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

ILL Machina posted:

Casual reminder that chocotaco is a fellow goon, the goodest streamer, and you're physically harming him every time you watch someone else if he's on. Thanks -mgmt

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/PoisedThirstyLampFunRun

You have an 8x on your SKS, you can't afford to lose now!

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Dvsilverwing posted:

What a good guy, asking if she needs help!

:wtc:

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
I was just wondering if this had been optimized at all for older systems or would a GeForce 650 with 8 gigs of RAM still run this like poo poo.

Hey Fingercuffs fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Aug 8, 2017

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
This isn't even optimized for new systems

Also, man, not really bad lag but the disconnects were lovely last night. So frusterating dropping pochinki alone looting it out and getting disconnected as you left.

Willfrey fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Aug 8, 2017

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Willfrey posted:

This isn't even optimized for new systems

Also, man, not really bad lag but the disconnects were lovely last night. So frusterating dropping pochinki alone looting it out and getting disconnected as you left.

That's what I figured guess I'll have to finally get off my butt and upgrade my system to play this.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dvsilverwing posted:

:lol: this guy sucks a whole lot

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Chard posted:

:lol: this guy sucks a whole lot

No kidding, even his live chat (which I'm led to believe is extremely important) was telling him to go.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tonight's a good night to give solo fpp a shot!!! we all land on the ground and everything is fine, everything's good, until we all start going for weapons and then the game just turns into rubber band hell and lags to poo poo

now it's just horrendous rubber banding and warping and poo poo no matter what server/game type

early access :thumbsup: when you're here you're family

:(

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Good soup! posted:

Tonight's a good night to give solo fpp a shot!!! we all land on the ground and everything is fine, everything's good, until we all start going for weapons and then the game just turns into rubber band hell and lags to poo poo

now it's just horrendous rubber banding and warping and poo poo no matter what server/game type

early access :thumbsup: when you're here you're family

:(

Yeah, I don't know if some of my deaths/kills are due to the lag or not.

I love it when you try and get into your truck and it lags, then you end up 300 meters away in the ocean about 20 meters past the blue losing half your health before you are back in control.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

ILL Machina posted:

Casual reminder that chocotaco is a fellow goon, the goodest streamer, and you're physically harming him every time you watch someone else if he's on. Thanks -mgmt

He also has a great Youtube channel. His videos are extremely helpful while being very succinct so honestly it's perfect except for the fact that he's only got two things posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25DdVZeT6q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_YDspWS4k

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

I was just wondering if this had been optimized at all for older systems or would a GeForce 650 with 8 gigs of RAM still run this like poo poo.

You can probably run it. Might not be super pretty, but it should run. I have a 680 and 16gb of RAM which the game does not utilize. None the less I can play with most of the settings at their highest values and still pull 50ish frames. A 650 should be able to run the game, but you will probably have to turn some poo poo down.

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

cosmicjim posted:

Is choco taco a goon, or someone that bought an account to market to us?

If we're going to be honest, it's the latter. I would still think we should hold our snobby internet noses and try to get on board with it anyways, for the same reasons we'd want any goon to be a streamer/organizer/have access to custom servers, but I doubt he reads this thread in any capacity/regularity.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Dirty j4g confirmed. I mean he hasn't joined the discord to play with goons.

Speaking of the discord, I turned it over to TCJimbo.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

VulgarandStupid posted:

Let a whole new wave of cruelty wash over this lazy land!

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

VulgarandStupid posted:

So you aren't going to ban people for proving you wrong anymore?

Linstar
Apr 21, 2010

Ashrik posted:

If we're going to be honest, it's the latter. I would still think we should hold our snobby internet noses and try to get on board with it anyways, for the same reasons we'd want any goon to be a streamer/organizer/have access to custom servers, but I doubt he reads this thread in any capacity/regularity.

You could follow my stream too, and maybe I'll be able to send in an application soon!

https://www.twitch.tv/linstar

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

If I say FPP is buggy and scaling is off, then you say scaling isn't a bug, you haven't proved anybody wrong. Hope this helps.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

VulgarandStupid posted:

If I say FPP is buggy and scaling is off, then you say scaling isn't a bug, you haven't proved anybody wrong. Hope this helps.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Getting 2nd in this game feels real bad. :smith:

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

VulgarandStupid posted:

tcjimo is spreading!!!

halt the infection!!!

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD
Checked out tacos stream tonight. Enjoyed watching him and he gives some good tips. Plus the chat doesn't scroll at a million miles a minute with memes.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Grimmmz doing exploits to kill people underwater.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyWonderfulKoalaEleGiggle

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
I thought people got banned for stream sniping? Or is it different in the ocean?

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

succ posted:

yeah but according to him, this is not an exploit.

hahaha okaay

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

succ posted:

This dude seems like a real turd too,

Nathan Wind
Nov 10, 2003
starring NATHAN WIND as COCHESE

succ posted:

I thought we stopped watching him

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.
I started watching Grimmmz after half the posts and comments on PUBG reddit were whining about him whining about stream snipers/cheaters. Haven't seen a single instance of any of it so I'm just gonna chalk it up to Reddit being a shithole?

lol @ water exploits tho

Nathan Wind
Nov 10, 2003
starring NATHAN WIND as COCHESE
I actually still watch him because like reddit always does they are blowing everything way out of proportion. Also his squad games with Caliverse and Anthony are great.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Chocotaco is the best streamer to watch to get better at the game i reckon. He always does extremely cunning stuff and explains his decisions and reasoning behind his actions. He will also snap headshot a dude out of a car

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Shooting people out of moving cars? Come at me bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNeF5l1Q07E&t=56s

upon rewatching the video i realise the guy on the bike is a nazi edgelord gently caress so now I feel even better about it

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Bohemian Nights posted:

Shooting people out of moving cars? Come at me bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNeF5l1Q07E&t=56s

upon rewatching the video i realise the guy on the bike is a nazi edgelord gently caress so now I feel even better about it

Shooting people out of a car is fun but I prefer to empty my mag into their engine and play chicken. Either they're going down in a ball of fire or I'm gonna get flattened. Sometimes it's both. Those are the most magical times.

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.

dc3k posted:

I started watching Grimmmz after half the posts and comments on PUBG reddit were whining about him whining about stream snipers/cheaters. Haven't seen a single instance of any of it so I'm just gonna chalk it up to Reddit being a shithole?

lol @ water exploits tho

I assume he's trying to reform because of all the grief he's been given.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Ever wonder if you can get under this little roof looking thing at this three story house above the river north of Rozhok? You sure can, but you can't make enough room to prone out once you get in and crouch under it. :v:

No amount of gunfire or grenades drew anyone near, nor did any attempt at shooting SOS in morse code. I even saw a loving crate land within sight of my prison without walls but I was stuck in there until the zone killed me.

Morzhovyye fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Aug 8, 2017

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

dc3k posted:

lol @ water exploits tho

People in this thread complain and post clips of Grimmmz all the time.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Linstar posted:

You could follow my stream too, and maybe I'll be able to send in an application soon!

https://www.twitch.tv/linstar

Yeah Linstar is fun to watch even more so than Chocotaco, and is pretty drat good at shooting mans. I'd watch more often but you usually stream around the couple of hours i have to actually try and play the game myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Neon Belly posted:

He claims to be a :airquote: serial entrepreneur :airquote: now.

I remember reading his quake guides back in the day

Also, I just got PUBG, lets play :D

Mister Fister fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Aug 8, 2017

• Locked thread