Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

credburn posted:

I'm confused about what the message is meant to articulate

The Doritos Locos Taco lasted longer than the Confederacy.

More in this BuzzFeed article that itself predates the decision in Obergefell v. Hodges by two days:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/iramadison/the-south-will-request-that-nsync-video-again

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 02:46 on May 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin
Aug 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

credburn posted:

I'm confused about what the message is meant to articulate. Gay marriage has lasted longer than (two awful things that aren't really categorically related to gay marriage, in any way I can tell?)

Also technically "NAZI Germany" has never existed in the USA :confused:

... or is that :thejoke:

The message doesn't specify what you are infering. Your argument that Nazi Germany didn't "technically" exit in the US is intellectually dishonest - Nazism did exist in the US in a large way. This post is a bad look on you and lends credence to your title.

You should ask yourself if you are adding value to the human race. Maybe reconsider your posting too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

credburn posted:

I'm confused about what the message is meant to articulate. Gay marriage has lasted longer than (two awful things that aren't really categorically related to gay marriage, in any way I can tell?)

[GOOD THING] lasted a long time and is still ongoing.

Two separate but ideologically related [BAD THING] lasted a really short time but are still celebrated by Chuds (not the proto Estonian tribe nor the Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers) because they are at heart losers.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Haha gottem

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

credburn posted:

You're both misreading it and overthinking it

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
ahaHA GOTem

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Gin posted:

The message doesn't specify what you are infering. Your argument that Nazi Germany didn't "technically" exit in the US is intellectually dishonest - Nazism did exist in the US in a large way. This post is a bad look on you and lends credence to your title.

You should ask yourself if you are adding value to the human race. Maybe reconsider your posting too.

Well found the gun nut at least, jumping right into "do you deserve to live" posting after their gang tag is criticized

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1791657460807168072?t=-xi56RlJzFtgpPtpO9ZFRQ&s=19

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/P6nlVOB.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Turn around, don't clown

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Turn around, don't clown

I mean, they probably would have been fine if they were in the other lane.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

AlmightyBob posted:

why the hell are they doing that at speed on a boat lol

They have a poor understanding of relativity

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

AlmightyBob posted:

why the hell are they doing that at speed on a boat lol

They are a master of the air not the sea.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Nazis were 1932-1945 (arguably)

Obergefell was 2015....

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Mauser posted:

extra scooty on this one if you try to make it fullscreen

GotLag has a new favorite as of 05:35 on May 18, 2024

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

The blue stripe checks out with all those cop flags but the others seem kinda weird, and what do the chevrons and circle represent?

GotLag has a new favorite as of 05:48 on May 18, 2024

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

GotLag posted:

The blue stripe checks out with all those cop flags but the others seem kinda weird, and what do the chevrons and circle represent?

The circle just means that the flag is turned off, you'll see a line when its on.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

I read the top right as BONESTY! like I was about to read some real truth about bones

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Mauser posted:

I read the top right as BONESTY! like I was about to read some real truth about bones

I mean... You pretty much did :yohoho:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Gin posted:

You guys really can't help yourselves huh

:blastu:

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

credburn posted:

CHUDS love the Confederacy and Nazi Germany and hate Gay marriage HTH

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Shame about the hip sockets though.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Knormal posted:

Shame about the hip sockets though.

That's just an opportunity to embrace the more highly evolved form of mankind with the wheeléd chair. Why stroll when you can roll?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tree Bucket posted:

That's just an opportunity to embrace the more highly evolved form of mankind with the wheeléd chair. Why stroll when you can roll?

Wheelchair marathon records are significantly faster than on foot.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

I'd like to think he had a full head of hair before he went under the bridge.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Why dont they just raise the road?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Tunicate posted:

Wheelchair marathon records are significantly faster than on foot.

Well yeah you get to sit down the whole time

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Soul Dentist posted:

Well yeah you get to sit down the whole time

Pheidippides watching on from Hades: "Wait, that was an option?!?"

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

wait'll he finds out about horses

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Pheidippedes nutz

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

cult_hero posted:

Nazis were 1932-1945 (arguably)

Obergefell was 2015....

Massachusetts just celebrated the 20th anniversary of gay marriage being legal, so maybe they just mean "somewhere in the the US" it has been legal.

Terrible gang tag in any case, even if the sentiment behind it is nice.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Only 20 years? sure feels like the Right's been bitching and crying about it for much longer than that.

E: dig up the corpses of Ronald Reagan and Pat Robertson then gay marry them in a mass ceremony.

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 14:49 on May 18, 2024

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
then take them to salt lake city and baptise them.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

GotLag posted:

and what do the chevrons and circle represent?

The wearer is bound by admiralty law.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/8Jmo08M.mp4

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I love it

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Tree Bucket posted:

Professor Xavier's actual mutant power is having a cool wheelchair, the psionic abilities are just a coincidence

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sdenqtTAfm1uvmvyd_720.mp4

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

pixaal posted:

Okay so can I sculpt new bone growth with a 9 volt battery and a lot of time?

Yes, you can, it’s called the Electro-ferrobonetic Effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
When it's pretty darn windy (note the portaloo blowing over) and you skimped on the diagonal bracing a little

https://i.imgur.com/iTjt1XH.mp4