Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

build back biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nix Panicus posted:

I think they were saying things like 'If Biden runs in 2020 its going to be a complete disaster and he will embarrass himself' and, well, wheres the lie?

:hmmyes: allright conceded

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Whoa weird, when you don't make social programs universal, they end up not helping poor and nonwhite people? And then you can run endlessly on "protecting" and "expanding" the program, when you could've just made it universal in the first place?? And meanwhile the program becomes unpopular b/c it's not helping people?????

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

Whoa weird, when you don't make social programs universal, they end up not helping poor and nonwhite people? And then you can run endlessly on "protecting" and "expanding" the program, when you could've just made it universal in the first place?? And meanwhile the program becomes unpopular b/c it's not helping people?????

the entire loving party is kayfabe christ

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

yellowD posted:

vote!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

in this era of divided politics, letting state representatives - chosen by the people of the state, after all! - decide how to allocate funds only seems like common sense.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

yellowD posted:

Here come the Democrats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fahljd_0xjA&t=76s

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Free sexpig

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

hillary v trump 2024 ultimate loving grimer universe lets goooo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Uncle Wemus posted:

Free sexpig

New DSA campaign slogan lookin' good

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
forum bans are really stupid, but it only makes sense as policy when only the dullest sorts become mods

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

papa horny michael posted:

forum bans are really stupid, but it only makes sense as policy when only the dullest sorts become mods

free larry

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
all the of the mods are leftist, or Marxists, we'll have you know lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Someone post the stove pic

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Nix Panicus posted:

The Media Analysis people are the dumbest most media illiterate morons I've ever come across. Multiple times they've shrugged off extremely biased pieces from their 'trusted sources' as being just 'opinion pieces', the literal Fox News defense, and are unable or unwilling to comprehend that even 'opinion pieces' are subject to curation and approval from the editorial staff.

Extremely funny since I pointed out that something DV was yelling at was essentially an op-ed which is why it didn't have to make the points he wanted it to make, to which he responded it didn't matter. Guess it does when you want it to, huh.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yellowD posted:

that moment when you realize every once in a while we're on autopilot by the grace of wagecucks hoping to be billionaires in this system and that's to immediately be taken for granted and leveraged into inaction by geriatrics who think you haven't suffered enough the way they did

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

wagecucks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1455235163974160386

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the americuck that asks for less crumbs from their wagecage is a true patriot :o:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

greetings,

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
knew I should i have posted feet to properly summon smythe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yM0AsNavf4

is this really the best outreach they can do? jeeeeez

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

all the of the mods are leftist, or Marxists, we'll have you know lol

I am a communist, albeit of the depressed variety who thinks that the conditions for creating a communist state don't currently exist in the developed world and the best we can hope for is to make do for the foreseeable future.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

I am a communist, albeit of the depressed variety who thinks that the conditions for creating a communist state don't currently exist in the developed world and the best we can hope for is to make do for the foreseeable future.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

sexpig by night posted:

I love when non southerners write about the south as if it's a Lovecraftian force. The very region bombards the simple minded poors and blacks with hate, a cosmic horror upon our land.

Also gee what southern state was the heart of the KKK again? What region saw the biggest rapid surge in KKK growth and open recruitment in the 20s?

Must be some backwater southern shithole I'm sure.

To be fair, I live in the magical land of texas, and feel like I have to constantly deprogram my kids when they come home from school

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

But don't be too depressed or we'll call you a doomer!

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
this is my american rescue plan song
take back my american rescue plan song
prove american rescue plan song

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The Democrats the closer we get to November 2022:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

The Democrats the closer we get to November 2022:

that's uh...an unfortunate logo

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

quote:

Will you please relate for the thread your understanding of why about half a million (or maybe more) people were suddenly killed in Indonesia in 1965-66, Raenir?

Looking forward to the poster never seeing a response to this

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
I realize now ... liberals are simply ignorant of living in the evil empire ... if only they had the correct information, they would stop being liberals :allears:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Jetto Jagga posted:

I realize now ... liberals are simply ignorant of living in the evil empire ... if only they had the correct information, they would stop being liberals :allears:

what not reading settlers does to a mf

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The Bernie left was more than happy to murder the remainder of the left wing of the party themselves when they thought they might stand in the way of getting their egomaniacal scumbag elected. The attacks that Warren endured from the left were far greater and more intense than she ever suffered from the centrists.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

redneck nazgul posted:

The Bernie left was more than happy to murder the remainder of the left wing of the party themselves when they thought they might stand in the way of getting their egomaniacal scumbag elected. The attacks that Warren endured from the left were far greater and more intense than she ever suffered from the centrists.

lol i wonder if the person who wrote this would ever stop to consider the possibility that Warren is a Reaganite dork who wasn't attacked by centrists because she's one of them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ram dass in hell posted:

Warren is a Reaganite dork

what not being actual pocahantas does to a mf'er

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

While I do not accept that the US just makes wars in order to funnel wealth to its ruling class, this is not the thread to debate that (it turns into a cluster gently caress anyway), but let's assume that this is true. At least Uncle Sam doesn't prioritize bad collectivist farming economics

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

in the next decade or two the us is going to advocate sparrow as a low cost food supplement

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
jesus christ that one is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Please stop making up these ridiculous syq posts. No real human would sincerely believe that stuff