Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

fox and friends is gonna have convicted felon dinesh dsouza on to explain why the neo-nazi terrorist wasn't actually a neo-nazi and in fact a member of the radical left

I feel like this might be a bigger miscalculation than hannity diving hard on seth rich conspiracy theories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

https://twitter.com/iasipmeme/status/896823023134806016

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SpaceGoku posted:

fox and friends is gonna have convicted felon dinesh dsouza on to explain why the neo-nazi terrorist wasn't actually a neo-nazi and in fact a member of the radical left

I feel like this might be a bigger miscalculation than hannity diving hard on seth rich conspiracy theories

his entire argument is so hilariously stupid its just great. he's seriously going to argue that these sea of red hat trump loving nazis are actually Democrats and all racism is Democrats because the south voted democrat 60 years ago

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

safely sodomized posted:

his entire argument is so hilariously stupid its just great. he's seriously going to argue that these sea of red hat trump loving nazis are actually Democrats and all racism is Democrats because the south voted democrat 60 years ago

yeah I mean a lot of people want to believe it because there are a shitload of people who are ashamed of their racism but lmao if this is what they decide to go in on I think it is a bigly losing strategy

maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like people are very angry, even people who normally would be apolitical

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/896908505549946880

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah I mean a lot of people want to believe it because there are a shitload of people who are ashamed of their racism but lmao if this is what they decide to go in on I think it is a bigly losing strategy

maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like people are very angry, even people who normally would be apolitical

There's always a remote chance they're doing this so they can push back on him and try to make Fox & Friends seem reasonable.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SpaceGoku posted:

this is definitely the most political posts ive seen on my facebook feed since the election. hell even reddit has been pretty good about this.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

wasted opportunity to make some sort of blindness joke

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

safely sodomized posted:

this is definitely the most political posts ive seen on my facebook feed since the election. hell even reddit has been pretty good about this.

And far too late for it to matter a single solitary drat.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Clawtopsy posted:

Baked Alaska really got blindsided this past weekend

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clawtopsy posted:

how can you call Baked Alaska a racist when he doesn't even see race?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

And far too late for it to matter a single solitary drat.

history didnt end yesterday

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

safely sodomized posted:

history didnt end yesterday

no but Trump's probably gonna blow the world to bits shortly

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

no but Trump's probably gonna blow the world to bits shortly

My sources say no.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/896908540387794944

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Equeen posted:

Baked Alaska really got blindsided this past weekend

He couldn't see it coming!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hey yes you're racist guy you better fuckin watch out buddy now that I can get your personal info I might buy you a beer

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Thug Lessons posted:

I real r/KiA a lot and they are seriously convinced that they're going to be able to sue twitter user @YesYoureRacist for "doxxing" people at a public rally

lmao they're literal children with no understand of how anything works

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao they're literal children with no understand of how anything works

Harassment laws are weird. Doxxing falls under harassment in some (state) laws. It could also be the same for federal law, but I don't know about that.

Here's Washington's law on stalking:

quote:

§ 22-3133. Stalking.
It is unlawful for a person to purposefully engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific individual:

-- With the intent to cause that individual to:
Fear for his or her safety or the safety of another person;
Feel seriously alarmed, disturbed, or frightened; or
Suffer emotional distress;

-- That the person knows would cause that individual reasonably to:
Suffer emotional distress; or

-- That the person should have known would cause a reasonable person in the individual's circumstances to:
Suffer emotional distress.

So it's absolutely possible that posting someone's photo online and saying "let's identify this dude and get him fired/ruin his life." could lead to legal problems for the person saying/doing it.

spacetoaster has issued a correction as of 14:43 on Aug 14, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thug Lessons posted:

I real r/KiA a lot and they are seriously convinced that they're going to be able to sue twitter user @YesYoureRacist for "doxxing" people at a public rally

lord bless that person

also they're probably mad because it's actually getting people fired unlike the time they tried doxxing antifa protesters and employers were like "uh so this dude was protesting nazis and that's bad?"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the timeline for the nro tweet he linked is great. lots of twitter nazis getting butthurt and yelling at the old guard.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacetoaster posted:

Harassment laws are weird. Doxxing falls under harassment in some (state) laws. It could also be the same for federal law, but I don't know about that.

Here's Washington's law on stalking:

So it's absolutely possible that posting someone's photo online and saying "let's identify this dude and get him fired/ruin his life." could lead to legal problems for the person saying/doing it.

well sure if we apply unrelated laws completely at random anythings possible

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the yes you're racist guy better not have a bird cage in his house either bc he might get charged with false imprisonment

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Al! posted:

well sure if we apply unrelated laws completely at random anythings possible

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that by definition a doxxing effort meets the criteria for online harassment in a lot of states.

Or at least it seems to a legal laymen like me.

Al! posted:

the yes you're racist guy better not have a bird cage in his house either bc he might get charged with false imprisonment

Then I retract my statement. You legal acumen is superior to mine.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

safely sodomized posted:

tbf i have at least one aggie friend on my fb planning to go to the counter protest, but yeah most aggies are inherently bad and the corp are literal brownshirts.

is that a sky captain?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/Hbomberguy/status/897093596884738048
lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also its okay if spencer wants to go to texas. he'll probably poo poo talk football again and get himself killed.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

zegermans posted:

lord bless that person

also they're probably mad because it's actually getting people fired unlike the time they tried doxxing antifa protesters and employers were like "uh so this dude was protesting nazis and that's bad?"

Yeah my HR person was just like wait, are they for real?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/897093123465072641

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Agean90 posted:

For example: Plantation owners would often rent their slaves out to poorer farmers.

So that's how Hillary ended up with them.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/andybcampbell/status/897099542058979328

:chanpop:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

oh hey

I forgot Matt Heimbach is still alive

remember when he was just some dumb pasty unfuckably fat nerd doing "black crime patrols" at a college until the media gave him so much attention that he's a full blown nazi leader now?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that was awesome.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Student shown in viral photo of white nationalist march speaks out

":rolleyes: ugh you guys i'm not a nazi or racist i just happen to hang out with them, agree with the majority of their views, and participate in their tiki torch ceremony!"

lmao this guy’s grandfather was probably resisting nazi occupation of the balkans during ww2

we need more alt right kiddos being owned by their grand dads

coathat
May 21, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

also its okay if spencer wants to go to texas. he'll probably poo poo talk football again and get himself killed.

Please let it be after September first when carrying a sword in public becomes legal

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

im the nazi fallin on his rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

now the sidewalks are in league with antifa????

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

loomer was right

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Apparently not all Antifa are jobless; it's Monday & no one's there to punch these idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Al! posted:

Sidewalks made of stone
Stone provided by masons
Freemasons = jews