Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

CeramicPig posted:

Was at work and doing my makeup for a date tonight and my make up was coming along perfectly. Then I got a text that he may have to cancel so now I'm grumpy :mad:

Take yourself out someplace, you look beautiful!!! Even if someplace is your well-lit kitchen so we can see that eye-makeup better, it is Grrrrrreat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

CeramicPig posted:

Was at work and doing my makeup for a date tonight and my make up was coming along perfectly. Then I got a text that he may have to cancel so now I'm grumpy :mad:

At least you got a picture for posterity :o:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I took a picture of myself in the morning with breakfast on my face when the kitten decided to jump up on my shoulder and be all blurry. She's a sweetheart.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

CeramicPig posted:

Go to your absolute favourite restaurant and treat yourself to a date! That's what I would do.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CeramicPig posted:

Addy? We wont let that date go to waste with that look going on!

Jastiger has a new favorite as of 23:16 on Apr 12, 2017

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Ixtlilton posted:

I took a picture of myself in the morning with breakfast on my face when the kitten decided to jump up on my shoulder and be all blurry. She's a sweetheart.

KITTY!

Picnic Princess posted:

Go to your absolute favourite restaurant and treat yourself to a date! That's what I would do.

I also recommend that. Be a shame to waste the makeup job on just us.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Avenging_Mikon posted:

KITTY!

I also recommend that. Be a shame to waste the makeup job on just us.

OR... we could ALL do OUR makeup and sit around and post with you.

Nope. I think you should go buy yourself at least a drink, or maybe a really sloppy sandwich and know that you look loving beautiful. Their loss, big time.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thanks you all :) if anyone is in the Chicago/NW Indiana area and without plans I'm ready to go 😁

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I just posted....

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

CeramicPig posted:

What was his excuse?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

It's very There's Something About Mary, but so much so that I am not sure if I am impressed or not.

I read that as "There's Something Awful About Mary", and now I have an idea for a goon project.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I had to check about three times that that wasn't what I had typed...

but a something' about mary hair-style - off could be hilarious. Minus the semen. Or with. You are all goons afterall.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I read that as "There's Something Awful About Mary", and now I have an idea for a goon project.

Goon projects are never finished by definition

A guy stuck in a bathroom making an awkward face while his date waits at his front door, expectant, unsatisfied

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Full disclosure: I didn't actually have an idea for a goon project, I just wanted to share a joke. :smith:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think jokes are allowed?

If not, I should have been banned a long time ago.

chillmander
Feb 15, 2012
Thinking of rolling with the mustache. Yes/no/kill it with fire?

chillmander has a new favorite as of 06:10 on Apr 13, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

chillmander posted:

It's good. Very Freddy mercury.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Kitchner posted:

What was his excuse?

Obscenely long work meeting. I try to be understanding so :shrug:

What was a markedly better use of my time was going out and getting drunk with my dad celebrating him being 100% officially cancer free!!!

Not pictured: mother fuckin cancer!!!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

chillmander posted:

My oldest test of facial hair is whether it actively improves on the bare face. I'm not convinced yours does but I'd need a shaved shot to compare it to. You've got bone structure to die for mang.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I think mustache with stubble looks better on you than just the mustache.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CeramicPig posted:

What was a markedly better use of my time was going out and getting drunk with my dad celebrating him being 100% officially cancer free!!!

gently caress cancer!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I like jokes, please tell me a joke.

And don't say it's me or my life, I already know that one. Like, for all the highs I experience I have an equal amount of lows.

Illustrated, most people lives are blue, and mine is red. For all the cute monkey friends I make, I get complication-inducing bacterial pneumonia. For all the great hikes I experience, I get severe connective tissue injuries for months. Fiction has nothing on me. If they made a movie about my life, no one would believe it because it would be too insane.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

gently caress cancer!

gently caress Cancer!!!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

CeramicPig posted:

Yeah, that is a far better use of your time to be honest.

gently caress cancer forever.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lad behind me in work has been vigorously mousewheel scrolling for 20 minutes now

The dogs got haircuts

Chubby poo poo still looks like Gandalf

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Sep 28, 2017

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CeramicPig posted:

Was gonna be salty you never called, but that is a legit good time right there. Grats to you guys!

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

EmmyOk posted:

The dogs got haircuts

Chubby poo poo still looks like Gandalf

*gasp* Please pet those good dogs for me?

CeramicPig posted:

WOO! That is a drat good time indeed. And I hope I look as good as your dad when I'm his age. Cripes.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

chillmander posted:

Shorten the stashe, I think the all round stubble look would look better imo.

But yeah, jesus christ you have the bone structure of a Greek God

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I am going to blame the concussion, but I keep forgetting what you look like, and then you post and I am like " awww... handsome!". And then this time cute dog photos! Nice!

Also chillmander, I agree on the magnificent bone structure, but if you shave totally you will lose the balance of your dark (glorious) hair and eyebrows, to the hollow in your cheeks.. and then... you will just have to smile like Huge all the time. If you leave yourself some scruff, you will have a totally balanced face without having to pretend to be cartoon happy all the time instead of just randomly smouldering.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I think mustache with stubble looks better on you than just the mustache.

Token gay guy here - agree with this opinion

edit:

Also agree with this opinion

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Shorten the stashe, I think the all round stubble look would look better imo.

But yeah, jesus christ you have the bone structure of a Greek God

Goober Peas has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Apr 13, 2017

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Picnic Princess posted:

And don't say it's me or my life, I already know that one. Like, for all the highs I experience I have an equal amount of lows.

Illustrated, most people lives are blue, and mine is red. For all the cute monkey friends I make, I get complication-inducing bacterial pneumonia. For all the great hikes I experience, I get severe connective tissue injuries for months. Fiction has nothing on me. If they made a movie about my life, no one would believe it because it would be too insane.

I appreciate the health and finger sacrifices you've made for this thread. Your pics and adventures are awesome which make your posts mini-vacations. Hope you're feeling better and looking forward to your next high. :hfive:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

CeramicPig posted:

That's awesome news! Congrats to you and your dad!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I think jokes are allowed?

If not, I should have been banned a long time ago.
NO JOKES ALLOWED.

Picnic Princess posted:

Well uh, poo poo.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Here is a joke I made up for you just now PP based on today's morning commute.

Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: Just to hold up traffic apparently because once he got there he just stood and stared at all the cars that had to wait and didn't get to make their left-hand turn, thanks a lot turkey :argh:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

google says this is what a smug turkey looks like.

Also, I am now mad at turkeys too, because this image saved itself next to nice smiling shots of Chris Evans.

And honey, that man ain't no joke.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
So fun news after my uncle died of cancer my grandpa died of cancer and now my grandma's cancer is back. gently caress cancer.
ps i'll take a selfie again one day

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Here is a joke I made up for you just now PP based on today's morning commute.

Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: Just to hold up traffic apparently because once he got there he just stood and stared at all the cars that had to wait and didn't get to make their left-hand turn, thanks a lot turkey :argh:

I appreciate this. We get a lot of morons here get out of their cars to get a close-up photo of a grizzly bear and I've actually yelled at people with iPads, ALWAYS iPads, that it's dangerous and they're like "Oh, really?"

Q: How do you spot the world's biggest idiots?
A: iPad photography.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
That turkey does look pretty full of itself. Until now I have considered myself to be turkey neutral but now I'm glad we set them at Christmas. Smug turkey wobbly red necked pricks.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

RC Cola posted:

So fun news after my uncle died of cancer my grandpa died of cancer and now my grandma's cancer is back. gently caress cancer.
ps i'll take a selfie again one day

:sympathy:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

gently caress cancer. My fiancé (right) is in remission. We hiked Wallace Falls yesterday, getting married there in July.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:58 on Apr 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Scathach posted:

gently caress cancer. My fiancé (right) is in remission. We hiked Wallace Falls yesterday, getting married there in July.

Aww what a nice family

My dog isn't the best morning companion and sucks at posing for selfies.