Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Reality Winner posted:

no one can tell me when i can and cannot crank my hog

#myhog #myjob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

xi tried, otto died

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yeah trump totally hasn't been trying to get the generals to let him use nukes from day 1

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Erect the missile and be a man trump

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

we're all going to die

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
if i were doing the whole poverty tourism thing i don't think i'd try to pull a frat prank in one of the most brutal totalitarian regimes in the world today

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rip

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

we're all going to die

inshallah

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

OatmealRaisin posted:

if i were doing the whole poverty tourism thing i don't think i'd try to pull a frat prank in one of the most brutal totalitarian regimes in the world today

He lost the knockout game smh

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pollyanna posted:

we're all going to die

death is inevitable

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TwoStepBoog posted:

trump doesn't give a poo poo about some dead 24 year old kid

I just wish they'd shut the gently caress up about him here in Cincinnati. It's like half the news coverage, when it should just be a scroll at the bottom that says "dumbass dies after going to North Korea"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
when trump ends a tweet with #woah #wow, im gonna go home and start barricading windows

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I LEFT MY BRAAAAAAAINNNN

IN NORTH KOREAAAAAAAA

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

N. Korea please produce your own version of The Interview with Trump instead of Kim Jong Un and end this miserable existence already

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

look at this milky mouthed blubbering

are you still cowering in your basement out of fear?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

i wonder why north korea doesn't just sell the posters and other propaganda items for exorbitant amounts so the kim family can afford to buy more supercars and poo poo

you know they make a ton of them and have warehouses filled with the things

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

XK posted:

I'm just waiting for the news that cruise missiles have been launched, or the later leak that Mattis had to talk Trump down.

matthis talked down trump by telling him war stories, making sure to replace the boring parts with scenes from the last action movie that trump watched on Air Force One

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
end us please

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Is Dennis Rodman in NK? I don't know if TRUMP would nuke 'em until he left

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump: IF NORTH KOREA FIRES THIS MISSILE WE WILL DESTROY THEM

NK: *fires missile*

Trump: BUT NOT THAT KIND

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

the closest we've been to war is Trump's "China refuses to help with North Korea" tweet

this is tweet aint poo poo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

what about .org or .cx

the goatman's servers run on COBOL even he will not be spared

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol just hire physicists writing their dissertation in f77

I took this to mean they're literally writing their dissertation papers in f77 instead of English and I'm not 100% convinced I'm wrong

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
was he like, not aware of the death camps there or something? you don't drink the water in mexico and you don't antagonize the state in north korea

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

when trump ends a tweet with #woah #wow, im gonna go home and start barricading windows

makes ya think

-twinkle

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

capitalism refuses to pay money to maintain and fix this because it isn't (directly) profitable

the people in charge expect someone else to be holding the bag when it inevitably falls apart

capitalism is a fundamentally debased ideology and, because humans generally suck at changing their minds once they've developed a stance on something, capitalists need to be eliminated if we are to have any hope of changing how society is structured

Well, we're capitalists :smug:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

are you still cowering in your basement out of fear?

if you mean getting super baked then hell yeah :rznv:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

New Planet of the Apes movie lookin' pretty good.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Zikan posted:

matthis talked down trump by telling him war stories, making sure to replace the boring parts with scenes from the last action movie that trump watched on Air Force One

I read this as replacing the boring parts with scenes from Last Action Hero. Still works.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

fits my needs posted:

if you mean getting super baked then he'll yeah :rznv:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

38-0N

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sandoz posted:

makes ya think

-twinkle

well, not my windows

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

OatmealRaisin posted:

was he like, not aware of the death camps there or something? you don't drink the water in mexico and you don't antagonize the state in north korea

he thought he could get away with it yes

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

OatmealRaisin posted:

But he was such a good boy :qq:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

thrawn527 posted:

I read this as replacing the boring parts with scenes from Last Action Hero. Still works.

This but trump in the last boy scout opening scene

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007
hell, you probably should just avoid going to nk to begin with. but if you just have to go at least don't go fuckin with state property

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

thrawn527 posted:

same but also replacing every character with trump

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

this tweet seems kind of like Trump setting himself up to continue to be on friendly terms with China, even when there isn't actually movement on N. Korea

the tweet is china's participation trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

comingafteryouall posted:

do you think other world leaders are able to interpret Trump's tweets on his own, or do they have trump tweet experts they turn to?
Arrival but with Trump tweets.

• Locked thread