Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Down less than 17 with three players left and yet I'm pretty confident I'm gonna lose this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Avril's put up more than that in each of his last three games, all by himself. I suspect I'm toast.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Latavius Murray just bent me over.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Khalid Mack made me 7-2 last night

draft pick paying off

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sooo, Atomictyler. Starting a QB who is on bye, when you've got Stafford and Winston on your bench, seems maybe less than ideal?

e. Starting either wouldn't have won you your matchup this week, mind you, it's just concerning, if you forgot to set your lineup this week.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Perhaps he knew I would win anyway???

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I picked on him about that earlier, but I noticed it too late for him to fix.

He's still with us, straight up forgot because personal life got in the way.

His response was: Tom Brady is the best, so unchecking that box was impossible.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

LOL OK. Hah.

Yeah like, there's going to be times when you make a minor error like that, and that's fine. I feel I have a responsibility to try to pay attention and spot potential issues as early as possible, though, so I'll bring things like that up when I notice them.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Leper did you get stat corrected out of something large? I thought you were in the 140s before tonight

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Holy poo poo Robert woods

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah hmm. Week 9 stat corrections haven't been done yet, so I don't know what happened.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm really confused as to how I'm 7-2 with my roster

therealVECNAmfers
Aug 24, 2016

Undead Overlard
Before this season started I had no clue who Landon Collins was.. but I've definitely taken notice! he pwns!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Anyone else have problems making trades here? Even just offering trades.

No problems in non-dynasty leagues, but here I'm always thinking what if he gets good two years from now? and never actually send the trade offer.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yes, definitely.

I'm still second-guessing that Eli for Cobb trade. And I'm pretty certain that trading away Tim Hightower to get Brandon LaFell was an error, not because Hightower is much better than LaFell, but I wound up very RB poor for the last few games and Hightower was startable whereas LeFell has had two or three good games and a whole bunch of garbage ones, so he's really not startable. (I got 1.1 points from him the one week I've started him this season).

But for the future, Cobb might have more potential than Manning. Not sure about LaFell, he's a 7 year vet but WRs last longer than RBs and Hightower isn't young any more either. Dunno.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey, I dropped Hightower after 4 games of him not touching the ball.

I think I one-upped you there.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah and he was a free agent for weeks 5-8 before the Chefs paid $10 bucks for him. We all missed that one.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I traded Spencer Ware for Matt Forte and while that may work out... acceptable this year I'm probably going to really miss him next year.

I kind of wish I'd jumped on the other vacant team at the beginning of the year. Hopkins had not performed to his salary hit and honestly I don't know if I'd say that AB84 has either. With so much money invested in those two and Gronk (who has been awesome so I don't care about his cap hit or him being hurt the first couple weeks) I have a hard time making roster decisions at all.

I keep picking up little spot starts that probably don't matter but unless I get lucky I don't think more than half a dozen of my offensive guys will be startable with any consistency next year. Pryor was probably the only pickup I had this year that will be a good value to keep next year. Maybe.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I just looked at your team thinking "Hey maybe I can trade for Antonio!"

$62

:eyeballexplode.gif:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

About 25% of your salary cap for the #1 fantasy WR is totally reasonable, actually.

e. I mean, long-run. This year, the top fantasy points per game WR in our league is one mister Mike Evans, who is costing me just $34 of cap space.
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/20...TEAM=*&SORT=AVG

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Yeah man, original dude who owned my team was a big spender.

Leperflesh posted:

About 25% of your salary cap for the #1 fantasy WR is totally reasonable, actually.

Apparently he's number #3 so far this year which isn't bad. I feel like he had some weak games that hurt me, but also I'm doing better in this league than I keep thinking I am.

I own Evans in another league and I'm a TB fan so AB84 just doesn't feel as special as his salary.

Epi Lepi fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 10, 2016

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

e. I mean, long-run. This year, the top fantasy points per game WR in our league is one mister Mike Evans, who is costing me just $34 of cap space.
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/20...TEAM=*&SORT=AVG

And look at that fall-off between Julio and Odell, yowza. Also look at how much of a loving bargain Michael Thomas and Larry Fitzgerald have been!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, nothing wrong with that kind of money for Antonio. Just that even if I wanted to trade for him, and I'm not sure what Epi would even want on my team, I'd have to find a way to make room on my team. Not enough cap space as it is now.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ah, yeah, having too many expensive stars is an issue.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I am very pleased with every trade I have made thus far

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

oops wrong thread

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
poo poo. I have no LB today.

e: and now one of my DBs is done for the day probably

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Nov 13, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
So I dont know what is going on.

I checked EVERY persons lineup.

Each and every one added up to 11. 10ytp, and 8.2pts or whatever. That is 11 players.

Every single person was all set.

I think we need to change the thing I did a while back to the defaults... you know, the thing that doesnt let you do poo poo if your lineup isnt set up right.

Thats two people who dont have full lineups.

Edit: There has to be a way to have it email a couple people if a lineup isnt set at like 5am Sunday. That would fix most of it.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Nov 13, 2016

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Folks need to be able to wait till as late as nust before monday night to still make lineup choices, but yeah, it sucks if someone is snoozing.

But didn't e eryone put in 11? I'm on the mobile app but I don't see any incomplete lineups...

e. oh, team mcclean has no lineman

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, but an email reminder sunday morning would go a long ways to fixing the issues.

Its not like Tyler can do anything, no way to snag a dude off waivers for tomorrow. Same for guy like 3 posts up.

gently caress, spam me thursday, sunday, and monday morning and I will post here.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Can't get a waiver guy, but could trade. But yes, we can check the settings, there might be something.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
It was that flag i did, even screenshotted it a while back. Somethin about allowing incomplete lineups or allowing dudes on byes.

On mobile, will look tomorrow at a pc.

But that flag screws up people who dont play a thursday guy because they are waiting for saturday waivers.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

It was that flag i did, even screenshotted it a while back. Somethin about allowing incomplete lineups or allowing dudes on byes.

On mobile, will look tomorrow at a pc.

But that flag screws up people who dont play a thursday guy because they are waiting for saturday waivers.

yeah exactly that, I've had a couple weeks where I needed a saturday waiver in order to complete a lineup, it needs to be possible to start a thursday guy in that situation.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
How do I pick wrong every drat week? Flipflopped on bradford and snead, went against it, ate 30pts on my bench.

My only chance is to cheer against blount/gronk and that wont be happening. I hope they both get four tds each.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Haha Kiko Alonso with a pick 6 with 61 seconds left.

Woooooo

Edit: Oh cocksucker Brown just owned the cowboys

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Great big zero from Sammy Coates. If I'm honest though, I was gonna start Sanu instead, not Sharpe, but it could wind up making the difference. Also, LOL kapernick is starting to look like a valuable QB! I just have to have the balls to start him.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
doug baldwin you're my only hope

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bloody posted:

I am very pleased with every trade I have made thus far

I just realized today that I traded Eric Ebron and Ezekiel Elliot for Delanie Walker and Derrick Henry. That was real fuckin dumb of me.

Ebron will have to die and Derrick Henry will have to put up Alabama numbers after Murray is gone for that trade to work out in my favor. I might be undefeated with Elliot this year.

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Nov 14, 2016

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Elliot has a third of my team's points this week and this is not an unusual week :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

doug baldwin you're my only hope

:eyepop: