Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Tim-adjacent content for the month: the Paris Review completely fumbled the ball by missing the chance to interview tim for this interesting piece (partially) about hyperthymesia https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2024/05/07/second-selves/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apes-A-Poppin
Dec 3, 2015

I’m manifesting a new Tim video (meanwhile Kyle Bosman posted a new one) by starting L.A. Noire. Played it back in the day on PS3 and I’ve forgotten most of it. Luxurious videogame! Many bespoke animations that I can only describe as handcrafty and the at-times hilariously hammy performances do crack me up.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
oh SHIIIIIT!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me.. You can't get fooled again.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Perma that poster

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It's only two days until the next season of delayed input, perhaps that's what the OP was riled up about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I was excited about the new ep of idle thumbs but forgot to do the second post