Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Deadmeat is free lunch after he flips if he's not SK then dunk me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Toal why aren't you responding to my question about your enchant?

It didn't do poo poo for Hum right? You said you enchanted him N0, why didn't it prevent him from getting killed?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Maerlyn posted:

Toal why aren't you responding to my question about your enchant?

It didn't do poo poo for Hum right? You said you enchanted him N0, why didn't it prevent him from getting killed?

If she's telling the truth, all enchants popped when JenX died.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If she's telling the truth, all enchants popped when JenX died.

:point_up:

tis how the role works :pensive:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Where was that shared? I must have missed it.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote deadmeat

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Deadmeat5150 (4): Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Insandenza, Toalpaz, TammyHEH
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Maerlyn, Maerlyn

Not Voting (3): Deadmeat5150, Maerlyn, Voodoofly

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 13th, 2022 at 8 p.m. CST -- that's in about 6 hours, 22 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
As the storm raged outside, seven members of The Outfit were playing poker together in an underground speakeasy.

"You know," tobbs said, "Something just doesn't add up about your story Deadmeat."

Deadmeat shrugged and called, "It's like I said, the cops were hassling me last night, they dragged me in for questioning just to waste my time."

Hal lit a cigarette and raised a stack of black chips. "Funny, no one else has been picked up then, isn't it?"

Tammy nodded slowly, their slimy skin glinting from the incandescent bulb above and spoke with a gurgle, "Yeah, although funny isn't the word I would use. What do you think Toal?"

Toal put her hands on the table, "I think the word you're looking for is 'bullshit.'"

Two bruisers stepped forward from behind Toal and grabbed Deadmeat by the back of the shirt. They hauled him away into another room as he still protested, his brawny feet dragging heavily across the floor.

"What should we do with him?" someone asked.

Toal smiled. "The OPS won't want him anymore. Give him a job on the docks, minimum wage, no pay raises. If he ever tries to leave the city, if he ever tries to take so much as a stick of gum from a corner store, he gets deported downstairs."

There was some muttering as to whether that was too hosed up, but the new heads of The Outfit came to an agreement and made their first decision together as the rulers of this city.

Deadmeat, Burbagix, Mafia(Traitor) Mason & Jailer was eliminated day five!

Hal, Marco Delano, Town Backup Cop

Tammy, The Worm, Town Rolecop

Maerlyn, Alchemy Mike, Town Vigilante

Tobbs, Leonard "Silver" Barnes, Town Self-Watcher

Voodoofly, Father Dominic, Town Day Deathproof

Have won for the Town!

birbstrike, Orobas, Town Vigilante & Mason was discovered!

With no one to stand in her way, Luisa's vision of the future came to pass and she assumed control of her family's old territory and then some. No one could make a move against her without her knowing, how can you fight the future?

Father Dominic expanded his operation following a promotion within the church, suddenly the Outfit had dozens more premium safehouses and stashes that were practically untouchable.

Leonard finally opened the silver box that haunted his dreams, and inside all he found was a fine suit, befitting the man he had become. He left his anxiety and paranoia within the box, a better person for their loss.

Alchemy Mike would become a name spoken in whispers. They said he could walk through walls, they say he could turn your eyes to gold, and they said he never, ever missed his target. Alchemy Mike was the uncontested King of Hits in Miami.

The Worm was left alone in slimy bliss to collect more interesting secrets, secrets that people continued to pay dearly for. The Miami underground expanded.

His family out of his way, Marco stepped up and made the Delano family mean more than just muscle. With his arcane skill and neverending ambition, Marco Delano would become the most feared wizard in Miami.

Oh, and they found Orobas. He had been kidnapped and was dehydrated and bruised but mostly fine. The OPS fell apart and were disbanded in Miami following their public failure.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
great game, fantastic participation, completely loving insane series of events that bucked every single expectation i could have possibly had. gg to scum and a SPECIAL COMMENDATION for deadmeat in playing it through. What an absolute trooper.

today is an insane day for me and completely crazy right now so hopefully i didn't screw anything up i'll post behind scenes stuff when i have time i promise.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ABttOynsWdxScu1AGognPxerpY93HbhBZaOavUS41EA/edit?usp=sharing

my design doc for this game is hosed bc i changed the flavor and stuff literally three times, i have two other quarter finished versions of this, one about office warlocks and the other about a school for assassins.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Gonna frame this post:

b-minus1 posted:

Plastic, sandwolf, bif, deadmeat. I found some scum

Thanks for the game somber

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Thanks for an awesome game somber.

So what was sands win condition?

And did scum know about deadmeat and/or did deadmeat know who was scum?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I was *thisclose* to working myself into a tizzy about scumpaz, I didn't suspect deadmeat at all... He is so drat sneaky as scum.

Great game somber, looking forward to bounty hunters in space next :)

PS: Join my game, just two spots left so I can finish setting it up! It's going to be a bit off the wall I think :cool:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Day 1 lol

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Sand had to kill the mason group, bird dead ham. Could privately day investigate to see if someone was a target. In flavor, he was a small town gangster from up north who was killed and robbed of his operation by those 3, he barely survives death and joins the outfit seeking revenge. He was 66% pro town.

Dead and scum didn't know each other. Scum had to say the word 'traitor' to be made aware of him and could then potentially recruit him.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Voodoofly posted:

Thanks for an awesome game somber.

So what was sands win condition?

And did scum know about deadmeat and/or did deadmeat know who was scum?

No and No

I was totally alone except for a rather quiet masonry

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thanks as always somber, great “flavor light” game hahaha

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Deadmeat5150 posted:

No and No

I was totally alone except for a rather quiet masonry

:cry:

that is so saaaaaaaaaaad I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GG all, thanks for running somber.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Somberbrero posted:

Sand had to kill the mason group, bird dead ham. Could privately day investigate to see if someone was a target. In flavor, he was a small town gangster from up north who was killed and robbed of his operation by those 3, he barely survives death and joins the outfit seeking revenge. He was 66% pro town.

Dead and scum didn't know each other. Scum had to say the word 'traitor' to be made aware of him and could then potentially recruit him.

So if Sandwolf had shot deadmeat per his wincon game would have ended and he would have won too.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

So if Sandwolf had shot deadmeat per his wincon game would have ended and he would have won too.

Killing me was not the town’s best move but yes I am dogshit

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S1Kboz2Tj5NQs2_SfJLIwYSDgM6M1cTNSrIVY_PWekM/edit?usp=drivesdk forgot to link docs masonry

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
good game folks, thanks somber

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
A+ game

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

okay guy's i'm ready to start playing!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

hambeet posted:

##vote Hambeet

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

hambeet posted:

##vote hambeet

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote hambeet

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote ham beet

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003