Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Well if you vote for me two people will be very happy! And the game will be over.

If you vote for somebody else we COULD have another day.

Also why aren't you voting Hal? or talking about him?

You just said you were trying to steer off OA onto him. What has changed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I will be going to see Dr Strange tonight, but I’ll definitely be around before deadline, ~11pm est latest.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Also, what exactly were you doing to stop people from voting OA?

I had voted him, and then I wasn't. I believe I floated the opinion that scum need MLs and are always looking for somebody to mizzle and in OA's case I opened that door with my D1 suss and I was sorry. I believe this was in response to something SiV said. I didn't push it hard though.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I will be going to see Dr Strange tonight, but I’ll definitely be around before deadline, ~11pm est latest.

there is no hammer. You aren't really going to wait until -3 hours before you start saying where you want to go on LYLO are you?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I watched it yesterday in the new 4DX theater we built, it was pretty fun.

My plane will take off is a bit, but then I’ll be around forever once I get home

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I had voted him, and then I wasn't. I believe I floated the opinion that scum need MLs and are always looking for somebody to mizzle and in OA's case I opened that door with my D1 suss and I was sorry. I believe this was in response to something SiV said. I didn't push it hard though.

what is an ML?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Also why aren't you voting Hal? or talking about him?

You just said you were trying to steer off OA onto him. What has changed?

Not voting Hal because atm I'm more convinced it's you/SiV. And Tobbs' opinion carried some weight. Also why are you fighting so hard to self-preserve?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

wait you think your DAY 1 case is why people were voting OA????????

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

what is an ML?

Mislynch/mislunch/mis'liminate, conveniently lumped into "mizzle" which easily applies to all the above and is easier to type

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

there is no hammer. You aren't really going to wait until -3 hours before you start saying where you want to go on LYLO are you?

I know there isn’t that’s why I’m sayin I’ll be back with at leas 4 hours to hammer so don’t be mad at me for disappearing for a couple other hours.

I honestly don’t know where I whanna go. I’m inclined to follow everyone on RWC frankly. But there is something twigging me about everyone individually.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Yeah it would be nice to see something besides “it could be anyone!”

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

wait you think your DAY 1 case is why people were voting OA????????

SiV asked about it. And I think quoted it.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Not voting Hal because atm I'm more convinced it's you/SiV. And Tobbs' opinion carried some weight. Also why are you fighting so hard to self-preserve?

Tobbs was pretty sure I’m scum though and that didn’t budge you from your town read on me!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh no… you didn’t just “whanna”….

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I could care less about you voting me. What I care about is why you haven't said anything about why I'm scum other than basing it on SiV.

Especially when you are saying that you were pushing Hal as scum to save OA.

It feels like there is a huge disconnect and you aren't really looking for scum you are just looking for a justifiable vote. Which is what I (and others) have said about you all game.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can everyone alive tell me the person they feel the strongest is town? Like someone they absolutely wouldn’t vote today?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Tobbs was pretty sure I’m scum though and that didn’t budge you from your town read on me!

No but "whanna" might!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

Oh no… you didn’t just “whanna”….

is that the correct spelling?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Can everyone alive tell me the person they feel the strongest is town? Like someone they absolutely wouldn’t vote today?

Voodoofly

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

But no offense you first.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

is that the correct spelling?

Absolutely not

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Looking for a good kill target tonight?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

But no offense you first.

It was RWC but now I’m kinda seeing what you are all saying, so, again, not doing great thinking it through. I guess… I maybe feel best about SiV?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also aside from some mild unpleasantry this has been a really fun game.

I miss this sort of all vanilla shitshow where I literally want to vote every single one of you and question my sanity every day.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Looking for a good kill target tonight?

If we hit scum tonight I hope to god I’m not taken to a second day of lylo

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

If we hit scum tonight I hope to god I’m not taken to a second day of lylo

If RWC is scum I think there is some sort of binding law that I get to be sent to duck heaven as the first vote.

Also, I have no idea who I think is most town. Or well I do but gently caress if I'm saying that. I want to die tonight, not live to see my most townie was actually scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Also aside from some mild unpleasantry this has been a really fun game.

I miss this sort of all vanilla shitshow where I literally want to vote every single one of you and question my sanity every day.

Yeah for sure, every game feels like role madness these days and a game where you just have to post and read people from posting and no night action bingo talk is so pure

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

If RWC is scum I think there is some sort of binding law that I get to be sent to duck heaven as the first vote.

Also, I have no idea who I think is most town. Or well I do but gently caress if I'm saying that. I want to die tonight, not live to see my most townie was actually scum.

If RWC is scum I will name my next foie gras voodoofly

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Here is a post for you early risers to read. Only if you're a DUCK though.

If the exact scum team is NOT Hal/Sandwolf, then Grandi was definitely bussed D1

If Grandi was bussed, SiV could also have been, why not? (Opop and Grandi on her vote D1)

All DUCKS who voted for SiV D1 have died at night in the approximate order they voted for her. Taking out lurkers, or taking out detractors?

If you are thinking about joining Voodoo's vote for me, consider this: SiV was on my case from D1, if I'm scum why is she still around? As Maer so helpfully pointed out I am not great as scum but I'm not completely stupid either.

Look, read this.

Clue is voting me basically because she thinks its SiV and me. It's the way she justifies me voting Grand over SiV as it not mattering because we are both scum.

And then she talks about how the people who voted SiV have been killed off. And the she talks about how SiV is still alive.

So why not vote SiV???? Yesterday it was Hal/SiV. Today its me/SiV. But no votes for SiV.

Other than that what is a single thing she has said about why she is voting me. in Lylo.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

So you think it’s Clue/SiV?0

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Look, read this.

Other than that what is a single thing she has said about why she is voting me. in Lylo.

I am voting you because you voted me, and I am town, and according to the rules of LYLO I have to cross, can't split that vote. All town have to be on the same vote or it's curtains, right? But of course this could be a terrible mistake, the latest in a long line of terrible mistakes, starting with playing Mafia in the first place. (No actually even before that but...)

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

So you think it’s Clue/SiV?0

Like I said I prefer not to say who I think is second.

But it's more that Clue is pretty sure SiV is scum. First with you. And now with me. I still don't see what changed between you and me, and all of her case on me is based on SiV being scum.

So if I'm town and I think there are two possible scum combos that I've been going back and forth on, and both involve SiV --> I'm voting SiV.

But she has voted you and me. Regardless of SiV's alignment that doesn't read legit to me.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I am voting you because you voted me, and I am town, and according to the rules of LYLO I have to cross, can't split that vote. All town have to be on the same vote or it's curtains, right? But of course this could be a terrible mistake, the latest in a long line of terrible mistakes, starting with playing Mafia in the first place. (No actually even before that but...)

Why am I scum?

Can you literally not make a single case on me that isn't based on SiV being scum or me voting you????

Like literally your response is that you have never seen a townie vote a townie in LYLO. Which is ridiculous. There is no hammer. Tiebreaks are a flip. I'm voting you because I wanted to put you under pressure to get a read on you and because there is literally no downside to having a vote down in this setup.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Day 1: ah ha I have a genius plan to vote.
Sometime around D1/D2: I have a research theory based on the use of "awkward"
Day 3: OA is now scum, but because Opop flipped I will never bring it up again, unless I do, but then say how I was trying to save him.
Day 4?: Hal is scum because SiV can no longer be scum.
Day 5: Voodoo is scum because he is voting me.

There is NO scumhunting here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright I will leave this ##vote RWC here before I take off, I’ll be back in a few hours!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Why am I scum?

Can you literally not make a single case on me that isn't based on SiV being scum or me voting you????

Like literally your response is that you have never seen a townie vote a townie in LYLO. Which is ridiculous. There is no hammer. Tiebreaks are a flip. I'm voting you because I wanted to put you under pressure to get a read on you and because there is literally no downside to having a vote down in this setup.

Well you have seen what a great case-maker I am so...nope. Unvote me and I will consider voting SiV, who I do think is scum. Going back to what I said before, if I'm scum, why is she still here? She's been pushing me for days. Also, who's my partner?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

There are really fun posts though. I want that to definitely be stated for the record. RWC your posts are fun as hell, even now rereading you I kept lightly chuckling to myself.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You are convincing me Voodoo

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Well you have seen what a great case-maker I am so...nope. Unvote me and I will consider voting SiV, who I do think is scum. Going back to what I said before, if I'm scum, why is she still here? She's been pushing me for days. Also, who's my partner?

Why would I unvote you when I think you are scum?

I think I know who your partner is. But I don't see any reason to say that right now unless someone I think is NOT scum really wants to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Rhymes With Clue posted:

SiV asked about it. And I think quoted it.

Wait. I asked about OA not because of OA, but because you said grandi's case on you was entirely duck puns, and not that your case on OA was crappy.

I pulled quotes to argue that I kept saying your case on OA was crappy and I felt you were scum for it, because you tried saying I was agreeing with grandi's case (true) and that grandi's case was just that you were using duck puns (that part, not so much).

All of which has nothing to do with why OA himself got executed???