Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

hows it feel to get shot again by MOA

Considering I parked my Titan on the 5zxx undock I do wish, your delusions were true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I know tines are tough in goonswarm but paint huffing isn't the answer.

Little late for the edit pal

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

Considering I parked my Titan on the 5zxx undock I do wish, your delusions were true.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
stop trying to hotlink you dummy

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
so who is making the 4th thread

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

What would it even be about? We've got the hurf thread, the chill thread, the ~true goon~ thread, what else do we need?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
videogames deserves his own thread

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

valued allies

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

cravius posted:

Who is Mark Artreides?

All I can remember about him is that 6 or so years ago thetwilitehour squad warped his boosting T3 into an escalated C5 site

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Can we have drama about someone I actually recognize? I am bored with the other thread and I have no idea who this Mark Arteides person is except apparently a Dune fan.

I miss helldump.

Txxt
Dec 11, 2004
mark artreides was fine until he started giving way too much of a poo poo about something in hole violence and he had a meltdown over like two things and left

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol mark left? Of course that rear end in a top hat did. He always tried to be really edgy on gf.com but was catastrophically bad at it

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Despera posted:

You know that titan lossmail is just a matter of time

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Citizen Rat posted:

Can we have drama about someone I actually recognize? I am bored with the other thread and I have no idea who this Mark Arteides person is except apparently a Dune fan.

I miss helldump.

Did you miss frozenpussy creeping on that Reddit dude? And the slapfight that happened afterwards?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

CainFortea posted:

Did you miss frozenpussy creeping on that Reddit dude? And the slapfight that happened afterwards?

That guy posted his own poo poo on twitter and reddit trying to martyr himself. highlight of my loving weekend but hey there's still tomorrow.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Yes pls link

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

CainFortea posted:

I did indeed! Is this a good trainwreck or a trainwreck where I'm gonna feel like I need to take a shower after?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Citizen Rat posted:

I did indeed! Is this a good trainwreck or a trainwreck where I'm gonna feel like I need to take a shower after?

meh.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Citizen Rat posted:

as a poster on something awful dot com i am obligated to implore you to shower regardless of what chat logs you may read at any given time

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Glory of Arioch posted:

as a poster on something awful dot com i am obligated to implore you to shower regardless of what chat logs you may read at any given time

Don't you personal hygiene shame me.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Citizen Rat posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770359&pagenumber=334&perpage=40#post459057985

This whole thing was a giant poo poo show. Him and SperginMcRedditShill have a slapfight over it.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
calling all true goons

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/205198-later-shitlords/

Favonius
Nov 28, 2014

how can i tell if I'm a truegoon, is there a test?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
oh great we stopped doing :regd:

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Sisters of Eve missions, and while doing those train social IV, and then find your Datacenter of choice, and spend about 500M isk to buy your way to 5.0 faction standing with pirate tags.

I've been grinding standings for the past fortnight the goonwiki way, by smashing my dick on Amarr cosmos missions, with a plan to do Caldari cosmos missions later. Some goon felt pity on me in gs_isk, informed me what the remnants of my genitals will feel doing the caldari missions, so I decided to just do the datacenters and do Faction Warfare, then do missions for the corp standings.

All for a 1% drop in broker fees. :shepicide:

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

oh great we stopped doing :regd:

Stop reg shaming :smith:

Fureil
Jul 7, 2012
Has videogames sorted out his corp stuff enough yet to start accepting applications?

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

CainFortea posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770359&pagenumber=334&perpage=40#post459057985

This whole thing was a giant poo poo show. Him and SperginMcRedditShill have a slapfight over it.

Ugh, see this is why I don't do drama threads much anymore. Who is Lex Arson and why should I care? Beyond, you know, do not be creepy at people, jesus christ.

Citizen Rat fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 24, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Citizen Rat posted:

Ugh, see this is why I don't do drama threads much anymore. Who is Lex Arson and why should I care? Beyond, you know, do not be creepy at people, jesus christ.

Lex Arson is the edgelord who made a character named ViIe Rat (capital i) and then another character named hilary clinton to kill him with.

https://twitter.com/lexarson/status/723725547407335424

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Citizen Rat posted:

Honestly, no idea. I'm in grant/dissertation writing hell. I have a literal metal cage in a the library full of books where I write. Mostly it seems to keep him out of trouble? idk

real talk: I just post in drama threads where I 1)recognize people, 2) actually kinda understand what is going on, and 3) look entertaining. Mostly these things have been boring and technical and way too much about EVE.

Be honest, you write your husband's posts in the War room, don't you? When he posts in here I feel like he's speaking in a secret code and I don't have the key. No way it's the same author.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

frozenpussy posted:

Lex Arson is the edgelord who made a character named ViIe Rat (capital i) and then another character named hilary clinton to kill him with.

Okay, so, still do not be creepy at people, jeez. And second, so the dude is like a super conservative all upset about Hilary or something? Because if this is supposed to be a joke the punch line is just not landing.

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Be honest, you write your husband's posts in the War room, don't you? When he posts in here I feel like he's speaking in a secret code and I don't have the key. No way it's the same author.

Holy gently caress, no. I don't think I even have a login that works for gf.com anymore. War room posts are good because they edited to hell and gone by the directorate.

vv Hi, can you direct me to point in time where these threads were not mad lovely? Or any thread about this trash game was not mad lovely?

Citizen Rat fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Apr 24, 2016

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
So does this thread being mad lovely mean goonswarm is losing really bad against pubbies

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
No the good ones were all written by endie

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What was Darius's deal? I vaguely remember him being all grumpy and pissed most of the time.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

frozenpussy posted:

https://twitter.com/lexarson/status/723725547407335424

Stop posting his loving picture all over retard.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rhymenoserous posted:

Stop posting his loving picture retard.

Shut up nerd.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

-Troika- posted:

What was Darius's deal? I vaguely remember him being all grumpy and pissed most of the time.

Many different theories. Mine is that his return didn't garner enough attention, and he wanted to gently caress off and do his own Corp. But just going "yo dudes I'm gonna go do this thing, come with if you're down" isn't really in his spectrum of responses.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

CainFortea posted:

Many different theories. Mine is that his return didn't garner enough attention, and he wanted to gently caress off and do his own Corp. But just going "yo dudes I'm gonna go do this thing, come with if you're down" isn't really in his spectrum of responses.

"spectrum" :v:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Man the guy we unaffectionately call frozenpussy is also a weirdo doxxing loser color me shocked. I for one thought other than his love for teenage cartoon vaginas he would be super normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CainFortea posted:

Let me rephrase that. Why are we supposed to hate him again? I don't recall him doing anything that pissed me off and the goatman thing he just did is funny.

• Locked thread