Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
You'll want manticore at 16 and heal at max hatred at 13, and machine gun at 20

I think you're free to do whatever 1-10 and your success will more depend on your team killing hydras than anything. None of the 1 talents do much in this mode, both the W and AA talents are useful at 7, and I assume strafe is better though rain is nice in case your team has nothing for aba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Hammer now lowest winrate HL. Pretty far down there QM as well.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Elysium posted:

Hammer now lowest winrate HL. Pretty far down there QM as well.
That's how literally every hero is after release or a major rework. Wait two weeks.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

I think her 2 second unstoppable is busted so it will go up a bit as people use it better.

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Gobbeldygook posted:

That's how literally every hero is after release or a major rework. Wait two weeks.

Yep, just like Zuljin crashed straight to the worse hero in the game.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

The current favorite picks really punish targets that remain stationary.

Especially Tyrande Chromie etc.

So now that hammer is more built around being in seize mode she hosed for the next year until they look at her again.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Seebach posted:

being in seize mode

lol

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

loving auto correct

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Now that Chromie's back at 50% win rate it's time to nerf bronze talons. And Timewalker's Pursuit.

Lame Devil
Mar 21, 2013

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Tried hammer mine build. Seems pretty useless when enemies can destroy them with 1 (2?) hits. Also pretty whack that the unstoppable talent only works in siege mode. What’s the point of being unstoppable if I’m in stop mode,

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Don't stop believing
Hold on to that sieging

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
To keep from being chain CC'd, I imagine. E -> Z is a decent way of escaping Malf's roots.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

E -> Z is a decent way of escaping literally everything, which is why I feel like it has to be good.

Samara
Jan 6, 2011

quote:

Deposited $150 at Mt Gox to try this Bitcoin thing out.

Stolen 6 days later. Really enjoyed my time there.

Helpful? Please donate - being this retarded ain't cheap!

Samara Investments
Basement Suite #101
Mom's House, Hometown FL
USAAA+

Dick Burglar posted:

Don't stop believing
Hold on to that sieging

Pretty much gonna sing this every time I hammer now.

In fact the next time I play with TCjimbo I’m gonna play Hamemr

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Dick Burglar posted:

Don't stop believing
Hold on to that sieging

Toss mines
Speed booost ooohhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

No Wave posted:

E -> Z is a decent way of escaping literally everything, which is why I feel like it has to be good.

pressing z immediately drops you out of siege though, no need to press both buttons.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

E is for unstoppable, D is unsiege now.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

No Wave posted:

E is for unstoppable, D is unsiege now.

jesus christ I can't even get it right when I'm posting about it

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

No Wave posted:

You'll want manticore at 16 and heal at max hatred at 13, and machine gun at 20

I think you're free to do whatever 1-10 and your success will more depend on your team killing hydras than anything. None of the 1 talents do much in this mode, both the W and AA talents are useful at 7, and I assume strafe is better though rain is nice in case your team has nothing for aba.

Ok good, that's exactly what I was doing. I feel like Strafe is a trap because the damage is never not going to to be diluted across a bunch of adds while Rain is versatile and really only suffers against the boss.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Seebach posted:

The current favorite picks

Tyrande

QM is a strange place

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

New Indev video showing all of the upcoming holiday skins.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I really like most of that new Zarya skin but the awful Warcraft-y BOOM TITTIES POPPIN OUT boobplate really turns me off.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

So how do hit boxes work exactly? Playing Ana, sometimes shots that miss seem like they shouldn't. Like what's the actual center of mass? The middle of the green circle or the physical center of the hero?

Also Ana is pretty fun but stressful as a solo healer if you shamefully miss a few times in a row. And glad for the new stealth changes, because right now healing a stealthed friend is like a big "HEY LOOK HERE".

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Dick Burglar posted:

I really like most of that new Zarya skin but the awful Warcraft-y BOOM TITTIES POPPIN OUT boobplate really turns me off.

It's just a recolor of the Norse Zarya skin though?

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

appropriatemetaphor posted:

So how do hit boxes work exactly? Playing Ana, sometimes shots that miss seem like they shouldn't. Like what's the actual center of mass? The middle of the green circle or the physical center of the hero?

Also Ana is pretty fun but stressful as a solo healer if you shamefully miss a few times in a row. And glad for the new stealth changes, because right now healing a stealthed friend is like a big "HEY LOOK HERE".

Aim for the feet

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dick Burglar posted:

Big boobs in videogames turn me on and I don't think I'm in the minority.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Dick Burglar posted:

yeah it screams ren-faire to me

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

John Murdoch posted:

Ok good, that's exactly what I was doing. I feel like Strafe is a trap because the damage is never not going to to be diluted across a bunch of adds while Rain is versatile and really only suffers against the boss.
Reading your post I actually read strafe's description.

It can only do a third of its total 1980 damage (unscaled) to a single target so does max damage when hitting 3 targets. You can also apparently vault while using it. I have played 50 games of Valla mostly picking strafe and did not know either of these things and thought it just hit everything in range. Whoops.

RoV does 250 damage so you'll actually do more damage with each charge if you hit 8 targets per cast, which should be pretty easy in this brawl.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 1, 2017

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Yeah I literally typed "how exactly does Valla's Strafe work" into Google before posting, because I had to double check for myself. :v:

I took it on one of my easy runs and then was :what: when it failed to clear out even a small group of zerg.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

No Wave posted:

Reading your post I actually read strafe's description.

It can only do a third of its total 1980 damage (unscaled) to a single target so does max damage when hitting 3 targets. You can also apparently vault while using it. I have played 50 games of Valla mostly picking strafe and did not know either of these things and thought it just hit everything in range. Whoops.

RoV does 250 damage so you'll actually do more damage with each charge if you hit 8 targets per cast, which should be pretty easy in this brawl.

I'd imagine it'd do more in PVP since it prioritizes heroes, so most of the 1980 goes towards 3 targets.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Yeah this isn't an argument against strafe in QM.

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

What Zarya skin are you taking about

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

The epic titty zarya with the long hair, it got another color... might be called honor guard idk.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

No Wave posted:

The epic titty zarya with the long hair, it got another color... might be called honor guard idk.
THUNDER GUARD ZARYA

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Kurieg posted:

It's just a recolor of the Norse Zarya skin though?

Never seen it before but ok then. My point still stands. Boob windows are dumb and the kind of awful pandering we should be moving away from.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
Nah boob windows are cool and good, we can have boob windows as long as we don't just have ONLY boob windows.

Or maybe just having all boob windows would be fine. Boob windows for literally all of the characters.

SCtrumpHaters
Oct 28, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dick Burglar posted:

Never seen it before but ok then. My point still stands. Boob windows are dumb and the kind of awful pandering we should be moving away from.

Why whats wrong with them?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Dick Burglar posted:

A bit of cleavage is fine, now the fact that jiggle physics still applies when women wear plate armour that's stupid. The first thing I see people saying when they see that skin for the first time is "whoa, she has hair!"

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
when do we get bikini stitches back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

My mom was in my room talking to me the other day and Alexstrasza came up on the main intro screen and she was flabbergasted by how big her boobs were.