Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the NHS will be no worse than they found it, I'm hoping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

And you all know it's safe to do on here. In spite of what's been going on lately, only the squeaky wheel gets the grease and the mods are sorry. How about some body shaming and pedophile jokes as well. We all love that poo poo as long as it relates to someone in WWE because rolling in the mud and turds is the same as acting with dignity. Camauro bitch

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That's the most important thing that people need to realize. They're SO sorry. Ashamed, and embarrassed. As am I.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ONLY one person read my pre-edited post.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
ENGLAND

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I abandon my position, in light of my status as hypocrite and someone who is not well. I want to apologize to the people who made jokes about accents and the health service earlier. I'm not joking and I do give permission to make fun of this for a few posts, but no longer than the current page.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
how will british people afford to go to the dentist now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i searched "funny baseball" and found this video. what the hell is this for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgNVkWYRsr8

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'll kiss you on the Strikes, if you kiss me on the Balls. My ball sack , scrotum. Funny base ball.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

baseball is only for drunks and perverts

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If england had just executed their christian zealots instead of shipping them to the americas the most evil force in the history of the earth wouldn't exist so honestly gently caress the UK

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what about spain?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
they ought to be ashamed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the rain over there falls mainly on the drain, and is ushered to the appropriate areas

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Carry On Boris.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The King Knight campaign of Shovel Knight might be a late contender for my GOTY. It's extremely charming and the card game that you play in it is really hard but it feels great when you win. You do this charge/spin combo attack that feels unbelievably satisfying. It's good, gamers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in my day down here in the south we called it a shevel knight

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

in my day down here in the south we called it a shevel knight

It's called disheveled knight when you're playing it, with that haircut ya got

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we have the same hair cut

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I got a nice haircut recently. I found a barber two minutes from my house who is real good, he's in a hardcore band with one of my old college professors.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he sounds like a stalker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I wanted to take some time in December to catch up on games I'd been meaning to play all year, but I can't stop playing Noita instead. Noita is so loving good!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Everyone can rejoice because The Expanse is finally back with a new season and it is good.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'm watching fear and loafing in los plagas and this movie loving sucks my sucker

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

it didn't age great

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
in high school, i was the outcast in my group of friends because i hated that movie and donnie darko. their most beloved films.

i remind them of this whenever we get together. i will never forget.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

in high school, i was the outcast in my group of friends because i hated that movie and donnie darko. their most beloved films.

i remind them of this whenever we get together. i will never forget.

You are right to do so

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

donnie darko is the gary jules cover of mad world, of film

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this peanut butter whisky my partner’s mom bought us is insanely loving gross but i finished school today and it’s all we have to drink, like that twilight zone episode where his glasses break into a bottle of peanut butter whisky

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

peanut butter is the worst tasting food to my taste buds and brain combined. i hate it. the smell makes me dry heave. the taste would be worse. id rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

yea ok posted:

the smell makes me dry heave.
holy poo poo i thought i was the only one

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's so bad

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sorry about you’re broken brains

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
peanut butter and whisky are both good but you don’t gotta combine every good thing

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

More peanut butter for me I guess.
You can keep the whiskey though.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I always figured peanut butter is just one of those things like marmite and surströmming where you have to have grown up with it to find it even remotely tolerable. I'm disgusted by it but an also not American

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
would you drink marmite whisky

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

WatermelonGun posted:

would you drink marmite whisky

The unpleasant part there for me would be the whisky.

I've had marmite caramel before.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I have a similar, strongly visceral reaction to the smell of creamed corn, or I did on the one occasion it was part of my dinner. you have my condolences that your stomach’s NOPE button is peanut butter, a food that I like, and another standing offer to throw myself on any of the stuff should we find ourselves thrown together by the fates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I can't sleep but I need to be up in a few hours for our annual holiday party for the book clubs one of which my mom and I help facilitate for awesome people with intellectual disabilities. Every year I read a holiday book to everyone and they like it a lot and it makes me happy.

There's a lot of poo poo in the world that makes me feel bad or hopeless or pointless or doomed, but that's not one of them and I really really hope this stuff I do makes even the slightest light in the world.

Happy Holidays and gently caress Donald Trump, God Bless