Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

explained that he didn't hear what specific white supremacist groups Jake Tapper was asking him to disavow on CNN

Yes he did. He repeated David Duke's name multiple times, and said he didn't know anything about either.

He's a cynical huckster, and you are gullible.

e: edited because I was mistaken. He did not, in fact, say "Ku Klux Klan"; that was Tapper. My bad! Point still stands though - his explanation is bullshit.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Mar 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

FAUXTON posted:

That party can't even lose properly, they're going to take this poo poo to a brokered convention and the two GOP frontrunners make bin Laden look like Mister Rogers. Their supporters are so latched-on that any other convention outcome will be taken as cheating. Trump will run third party. It's going to make 1964 look like 2000.

A brokered convention would be the best thing. It will be such a poo poo show if it goes down.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

FourLeaf posted:

So what the hell happened in Oklahoma? All the polls back to November had Trump in the lead.

Is he dropping there too? I'll be if Trump really under performs because he couldn't cover so many states at once like said when everyone was still having a sensible chuckle over the clown man doing well.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
while the emperor is doing victory laps around the gym, sweaty marco is holding up his participation trophy from minnesota

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

squidgee posted:

A brokered convention would be the best thing. It will be such a poo poo show if it goes down.

Wouldn't you at least need a close delegate race to justify the brokered convention?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Majorian posted:

Yes he did. He repeated "Ku Klux Klan" multiple times, repeated David Duke's name multiple times, and said he didn't know anything about either.

He's a cynical huckster, and you are gullible.

People who parrot the "he couldn't hear the group's name" line aren't gullible, they're closet racists frantically scrambling for cover after being exposed.

nah thanks fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Mar 2, 2016

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

etalian posted:

Wouldn't you at least need a close delegate race to justify the brokered convention?

We already have the Republican Party establishment saying that they're going to find someone to spoiler Trump. At this point I don't think you need a reason, you just need confirmation.

Giggle Goose
Oct 18, 2009

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I really hate these gay fanfics

I don't, they make me laugh. Keep it up.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

etalian posted:

If no one can secure 1237 delegates before the convention you'll wind up with a brokered convention.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pon de Bundy posted:

while the emperor is doing victory laps around the gym, sweaty marco is holding up his participation trophy from minnesota

guzzling the waters of lake minnetonka

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Amazing. Thank you.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It's like his face is allergic to itself

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
The debate on Thursday is going to be so good.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

We already have the Republican Party establishment saying that they're going to find someone to spoiler Trump. At this point I don't think you need a reason, you just need confirmation.

Yeah since a spoiler like Mitt Romney is really going to get a pile of votes.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

No thank you Mr. Meltyface :gonk:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
The fires of the burning siege engines are reflected in the Donald's eyes. He rides slowly through the destruction in Georgia, his men mercy-killing injured Cruz and Marco canvassers on all sides. He reaches the crest of the ridge, and looks down on Florida.

"Invictus maneo," he whispers.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Honestly it's probably Cruz's most flattering angle

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

Honestly it's probably Cruz's most flattering angle

That is the face of a man who wants you to guess the object currently wedged in his rear end.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Alter Ego posted:

That is the face of a man who wants you to guess the object currently wedged in his rear end.

I think that picture was taken with him sitting bottomless on a block of ice, as penance for being such a lovely candidate.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

are all the delegate counts showing up on the various news sites final? NYT shows that Trump won over 50% of the delegates? Is that true? Cause if so drat

Also Rubio winning Minnesota just lol. Also did anyone see his interview on CNN? He was saying this is exactly where he wants to be, and how it was such a terrible night for Cruz. Even Jake Tapper was like holy poo poo are you retarded

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Rocks posted:

Also Rubio winning Minnesota just lol. Also did anyone see his interview on CNN? He was saying this is exactly where he wants to be, and how it was such a terrible night for Cruz. Even Jake Tapper was like holy poo poo are you retarded

Link please

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
edit: wrong thread

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Alter Ego posted:

I'd still rather learn the answer to that question than look at his face for any significant length of time.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
So Trump sweeps it, Cruz in second, the Establishment is dead burn it all down

I'm going to sit back and enjoy this and only bother despairing after Trump is sworn in

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

If the Dems didn't have such a structural advantage (good luck flipping VA, PA, or CO) this would all be terrifying but as it stands it is amazing watching the GOP burn to the ground.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Like someone having surgery done to their leg being forced to smile.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

etalian posted:

Yeah since a spoiler like Mitt Romney is really going to get a pile of votes.

Didn't say they were, but you don't have to pull that many voters away for a loss.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
https://twitter.com/AnthonyMRusso/status/704876358007189504

I crack up every time.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

Does anyone know what press conference my friend is referring to and is there video online of it?

https://vine.co/v/igH3wW1Khe9

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

FourLeaf posted:

Link please

This one?

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

holy gently caress Trump's delegate results by state are like a racism thermometer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ive made a yuge mistake

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/704900394846179328

hahahahaha

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Trying to buy your way into a senate seat hasn't exactly had the best success rate in recent history, so it's probably good for him that he's too stubborn to take such an offer.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao no way

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

jesus christ

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

The grift never ends.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Been away for a while; Has jomentum admitted he was wrong about Trump or is he all "it isn't over til the convention?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
:qq: Hugh Hewitt is like a Nazi appeaser for not shilling for the GOPe (even though he actually is a shill for the GOPe, just not as shameless as Rubin)

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/704904758138691584

• Locked thread