Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

:lmao: you son of a bitch i didn't have my glasses on and was like HUH WHAT'S THIS

(without glasses)

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I found Squidward!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

TIP posted:

ok I got something right on the horizon with my phone camera, had to crop and blow it up a little bit, not as good as everyone else's

stealing this from another thread but

when auroras collide

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Booty Pageant posted:

stealing this from another thread but

when auroras collide

:goatsecx::goatsecx::goatsecx::goatsecx::goatsecx:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Escape From Noise posted:

I found Squidward!

why is he gift wrapped :thunk:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
gift wrapped for her pleasure

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

ok I got something right on the horizon with my phone camera, had to crop and blow it up a little bit, not as good as everyone else's

:lmao:
Just when I least expect it

:master: TIP

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

important cats for saturday

also this guy

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

why is he gift wrapped :thunk:

Fully Nude Squidward.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

The 5000 Page Thread: Fully Nude Squidward.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Finally made proper tzatziki!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Rode a Thomas the Tank Engine train today. The kids riding it were PUMPED.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Ruby Gloom posted:

important cats for saturday

also this guy

Something seems off about your cat, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I’m the flag pattern on the slide and magazine baseplate, because :911:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I still feel like garbage, but slightly better garbage. I am eating lots of Ritz / applesauce / Gatorade.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Anderson Koopa posted:

garbage, but slightly better garbage.

this is all we can strive for :hai:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Ruby Gloom posted:

this is all we can strive for :hai:

The only bright side is that because of my fever, Cocoa used me as a heating pad last night.

Edit: Cocoa is my cat, so called that because she is Cocoa colored.

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 11, 2024

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Anderson Koopa posted:

The only bright side is that because of my fever, Cocoa used me as a heating pad last night.

Seems like inappropriate behavior for a mod if you ask me

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I missed the aurora but here's this instead
https://i.imgur.com/QCYDaCV.mp4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Aurora Borkealis

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

wtf i wish i saw this instead

gonna go adventurin' tonight to try to get better pictures

also super craving a cinnamon roll and it really sucks :cry:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I can't decide if I want to try to go out and see it tonight or if it would be worth going. We'd have to drive about 2-3 hours to get to the middle of nowhere in Wyoming at 1am in order to maybe see something. It sounds like people's pictures look way better than what your eyes can see. I didn't even take photos of the eclipse, I just want to experience stuff.

Someday I'll go to iceland (or alaska) and see it for real.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Fire season is in full swing already, places getting evacuated, highways closed, communications outages, all that fun stuff.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I almost ran over a chicken crossing the road!

Real close call. If I hadn't braked hard and she hadn't kept bookin it....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Fire season is in full swing already, places getting evacuated, highways closed, communications outages, all that fun stuff.

Has this always been an annual event, or just a new fun 21st century thing?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I can't decide if I want to try to go out and see it tonight or if it would be worth going. We'd have to drive about 2-3 hours to get to the middle of nowhere in Wyoming at 1am in order to maybe see something. It sounds like people's pictures look way better than what your eyes can see. I didn't even take photos of the eclipse, I just want to experience stuff.

Someday I'll go to iceland (or alaska) and see it for real.

As someone who lives in an Aurora tourism destination, this is about as real as it gets. People will travel for days to get here and never see anything as good as what I've seen in people's photos.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

Has this always been an annual event, or just a new fun 21st century thing?

It's always been a thing but it seems to be getting more frequent and over a longer period.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

My brother was just telling me about trying to escape the fires in Oregon in 2020. He had to have emergency eye surgery for a detached retina and part of the recovery was they told him he couldn't go up too high in elevation for a few months because the pressure would be bad for his eye. This wouldn't have been a problem except that parts of oregon were on fire at the time so he wanted to leave. He was living in a van and was done with the job he had been doing so it should have been easy to come home, but home is Colorado which is higher in elevation. I guess it turned into a long tour of the california coast in order to safely drive west.

It's always been a thing but it seems to be getting more frequent and over a longer period.

Yeah we have lots of fires here in colorado too but it is getting worse every year. I never used to see the sky blocked out with smoke when I was a kid, but it happens in the summer now that I'm an adult. So cool to be living in end times

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

hoooly poo poo new dr who has already started and i didn't realise but that just means i got two episodes to watch :holy:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I would have assumed our forests were somewhat similar, as well as general landscape and weather, but Maine doesn't have serious forest fires (yet).
So what am I missing?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

I would have assumed our forests were somewhat similar, as well as general landscape and weather, but Maine doesn't have serious forest fires (yet).
So what am I missing?

gender reveals

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

So what am I missing?

Maine gets way more precipitation. We're pretty close to desert levels.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Busy pre- mother's day. Installed a new mailbox, built myself a glass cabinet for my warhams, and gave my wife an early mother's day/ anniversary present.

I got her a 5 stone 14k gold band from moissanite for our 5th year anniversary.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ok re: eurovision

croatia are wearing crocheted balaclavas and the song is an absolute jam so i would like them to win

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I got her a 5 stone 14k gold band from moissanite for our 5th year anniversary.

Ooooh fancy

I finally cleaned up and lubed up my bicycle today. Still need to replace the bald back tire but I'm happy i at least got some tasks done. I love my bike and I want to ride it all the time but I'm lazy about caring for it :(

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got my wife some flowers, made chocolate covered strawberries and I’m also making her favorite meal for dinner. Mother’s Day for my mother was last Sunday and today for my wife because tomorrow I’m going to see motherfucking Sunny Day Real Estate LIVE in concert :blastu:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I finally cleaned up and lubed up my bicycle today. Still need to replace the bald back tire but I'm happy i at least got some tasks done. I love my bike and I want to ride it all the time but I'm lazy about caring for it :(

In other words, you want to ride your bicycle. You want to ride your bike. You want to ride your bicycle, you want to ride it where you like?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

In other words, you want to ride your bicycle. You want to ride your bike. You want to ride your bicycle, you want to ride it where you like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZg5U-xacw