Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valt
May 14, 2006

Oh HELL yeah.
Ultra Carp

my new dog posted:

During his interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump acknowledged that recent talks between the two Koreas may be an attempt to drive a wedge between South Korea and the United States.
"If I were them, I would try," he said. "The difference is I'm president, other people aren't. And I know more about wedges than any human being that's lived."

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wonder how many goons get banned for supporting trumps racist shithole comment. lol

PROBATION 01/12/18 10:45am Tide You racist gently caress. Stay outta GiP. Go suck Trumps dick elsewhere. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. LtCol J. Krusinski LtCol J. Krusinski

fe: I presume more time is queued up but :shrug:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Burt Sexual posted:

I wonder how many goons get banned for supporting trumps racist shithole comment. lol

PROBATION 01/12/18 10:45am Tide You racist gently caress. Stay outta GiP. Go suck Trumps dick elsewhere. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. LtCol J. Krusinski LtCol J. Krusinski

fe: I presume more time is queued up but :shrug:

Tide posted:

Why WOULD we want them here? I mean, we have enough cab drivers and Uber is better anyway. What do they have to offer? Haitian food isnt even that good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
6 hours isn't enough

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I cant wait for the lols that will come from Romney being elected. My balls are trembling.

As a side note, I honestly dont have a problem with Romney as a Senator. I am mostly indifferent to it.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Avirosb posted:

Also, I'm pretty sure that Trump is a champion of Chaos Undivided.
:goonsay:

I was about to say the same thing but then I realized there is no way Tzeentch would back Trump since he doesn't have the attention span for actual plotting. Khorne yes since he is all about that unbridled raging, but at the same time he is too wimpy and cowardly to handle an actual fight and he has no honor anyway.

Nurgle possibly, since he is all about destroying healthcare and spreading rot and corruption, but he hasn't even got an iota of compassion for anyone else and he is supposedly a germaphobe. That leaves us with Slaanesh, and while he is certainly known for indulging his every vice and being massively self-absorbed, he is too sloppy and lacking in desire for perfection. He claims it certainly, but doesn't put in nearly enough effort for it.

In short, Trump sucks too badly to get anyone's support other than fascists, who would support a corpse over anyone that's actually capable.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

THANK YOU FOR DOING THE NEEDFUL

thanks

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

so he's an Imperial saint then

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

Oh I agree and I don't credit him with any kind strategy skillz, but the book had been in prep for publication for at least a month and there's not really any way he hadn't heard about it at least a few days before the mainstream news got the PR releases from the publisher. Granted he probably did just repeat that off of Fox but on January 2nd he sent *15* tweets, including this doozy which is way more on the nose:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

e: for reference

lol @ business insider "trump twitter archive"

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

So Darrel Issa is thinking of running in another district instead of his own? Dont you have to live in the district to represent it?

Darrel's district is a shi....I mean, full of ethnic brown people who wont vote for him

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

evilmiera posted:

I was about to say the same thing but then I realized there is no way Tzeentch would back Trump since he doesn't have the attention span for actual plotting. Khorne yes since he is all about that unbridled raging, but at the same time he is too wimpy and cowardly to handle an actual fight and he has no honor anyway.

Nurgle possibly, since he is all about destroying healthcare and spreading rot and corruption, but he hasn't even got an iota of compassion for anyone else and he is supposedly a germaphobe. That leaves us with Slaanesh, and while he is certainly known for indulging his every vice and being massively self-absorbed, he is too sloppy and lacking in desire for perfection. He claims it certainly, but doesn't put in nearly enough effort for it.

In short, Trump sucks too badly to get anyone's support other than fascists, who would support a corpse over anyone that's actually capable.

He's clearly champion of the newest Chaos god on the block: The Horned Rat. Just continuous internal bickering, self sabotage, amphetamine use, gluttony, and bullying of underlings while sucking up to stronger rats.

Also speaks in a broken twisted version of real human language.

Edit: Also smells like a sewer I bet.

Thundercracker fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 12, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MegKinnardAP/status/950415810014732288?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Running against her is one of the gay guys who she tried to deny a marriage license to.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the powerful ninehead

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

you'd think such incompetence would disqualify a candidate

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

friendbot2000 posted:

So Darrel Issa is thinking of running in another district instead of his own? Dont you have to live in the district to represent it?

Darrel's district is a shi....I mean, full of ethnic brown people who wont vote for him

Considering he is worth like 400 million dollars he can probably afford to move.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/951864172731682818?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Haha our president is a 71 year old demented Eric Cartman.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Reince Penis posted:

You okay over there Atlantic? lol

we're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine

and the machine is bleeding to death

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
At this point Trump could hold a press conference that is just an extended rant on "n**gers" and the media would dance around about his "racially charged language" and still refuse to call him a racist white supremacist.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

she looks like one of those bitchass teachers who punish you because you clearly know the subject better and keep having to correct here

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

waaaaahhh stop talking about reality it makes us look bad waaahhhh

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

#outnumbered?

Is that supposed to mean the smart outnumber the dumb or vice versa i dont even loving know

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

She looks like every 50something I see in our liquor store buying 4 feet of scratch tickets and a handle of $8 vodka

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I loving hate her wardrobe so much

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

At this point Trump could hold a press conference that is just an extended rant on "n**gers" and the media would dance around about his "racially charged language" and still refuse to call him a racist white supremacist.

https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/951656385208635392

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

she looks like the bitch putting a whole shopping cart full of cat chow in the 10 items or less line

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

is it bad that I wish her death just from how she looks? like can you scream "conservative oval office" any harder?

nah it's not bad

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

she looks like the bitch mom who burned her daughters harry potter book collection because of that onion article

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

friendbot2000 posted:

Hillary moved.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I'd gently caress her

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
im gay

warez fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jan 18, 2018

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Kim Davis looks like she wants to talk to my manager.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

she looks like the kind of woman who eats nothing but kraft macaroni and cheese with hot dogs sliced into it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

she looks like the bitch who murdered everyone in her family while they slept using nyquil and a snubnose revolver, leading to national soulsearching about how a woman could have done this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

smoobles posted:

I'd gently caress her
lmao are you an incel

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm surprised trump appointed any ambassadors to Africa honestly.

Hey remember when he said the biggest economy in Africa is just a bunch of huts?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Teikanmi posted:

she looks like the kind of woman who eats nothing but kraft macaroni and cheese with hot dogs sliced into it

the gently caress is wrong with that

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
6/ At an event to honor Martin Luther King Jr, Trump decried racism, saying: "No matter what the color of our skin or the place of our birth, we are all created equal." He then signed a proclamation Friday declaring Martin Luther King Jr. Day, which every president since Ronald Reagan has signed. (The Guardian / USA Today / CNN)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

goddamnit it america every day its this poo poo with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

she looks like one of those bitchass teachers who punish you because you clearly know the subject better and keep having to correct here

I had a student teacher like that in 3rd grade. She insisted there was no gravity on the moon and that the astronauts used weighted boots to simulate gravity.

She was hot af to my third grader brain though, so I just nodded like I understood.