Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

booty pageant swapping out his everyday pocket protector for his gig pocket protector

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I spent some time on quora before it went completely to poo poo - and it's fascinating how bad it looks to be now. I got the impression most of the "is it good for boy when girl suck his penis" questions are indian teens with limited internet experience (and perhaps behind heavy filtering). We've all been young and dumb on the internet, I guess. But even then I did not formulate my naive but horny questions as public forum posts.

Of course most of current day quora seems to be AI spambots talking to each other, so who knows.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Computer viking posted:

I spent some time on quora before it went completely to poo poo - and it's fascinating how bad it looks to be now. I got the impression most of the "is it good for boy when girl suck his penis" questions are indian teens with limited internet experience (and perhaps behind heavy filtering). We've all been young and dumb on the internet, I guess. But even then I did not formulate my naive but horny questions as public forum posts.

back in my day we did it live in person in class

I still remember back when I was like 8 or 9 the school nurse came in to give us the very first preliminary basic sex talk and also, of course, warn us about the dangers of AIDS

at the end of the whole thing she asked if anybody had questions about AIDS or sex and I raised my hand and asked her what happens if you have to pee during sex

she was very flustered but eventually said that you'd just stop and go to the bathroom

but I pressed her on it, I was like, could you just go during sex? would they even notice?

I don't think I could get a clear answer out of her after that point :lmao:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

one of my friends who went to a different school said his first sex ed was very similar except the nurse handed out slips of paper so that kids could ask questions anonymously

honestly whoever came up with that idea :discourse:

she read and answered a few and then came to one she was having trouble understanding, "if a girl has sex with a doy would the baby be all hairy? uhh... ohhh, a boy, ok, well, that's actually the norm-"

and she was cut off by some boy yelling out in a really exasperated tone "IT SAYS DOG, IF A GIRL HAS SEX WITH A DOG"

and I think he said the nurse just ended the lesson right there and left :lmao:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Ruby Gloom posted:

booty pageant swapping out his everyday pocket protector for his gig pocket protector

911 i'm being doxxed and it's coming from inside my computer!!!

- posted from BlackBerry

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
5kpt: back in my day we did it live in person in class

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

TIP posted:

one of my friends who went to a different school said his first sex ed was very similar except the nurse handed out slips of paper so that kids could ask questions anonymously

honestly whoever came up with that idea :discourse:

Oh that's either incredibly naive or an act of cackling evil genius against the poor nurses who had to answer the questions. Spectacular. :golfclap:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I would like everyone to know that I will interrupt sex to go pee if I need to. I know it is some peoples kink to do otherwise and I'm ok with folks doing that, it's just not for me

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sex questions were not addressed until middle school but more seriously in high school in which Health Class was a mandatory half-year course. It included things like diet, drugs, sex ed, common diseases, mental health, etc. poo poo got super serious with STDs and heart disease.

I don't think anyone peed in anyone else's mouth, although I might not be remembering it, it was a long time ago.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Wait, has the age old question even been answered: how is babby formed????

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i just wanna say yeah needing to pee during sex is an inconvenience but the worst is when you are just full of farts and gotta hold em in then you're all done and like "jesus christ can you just fall asleep already so i can do 6 million farts in the privacy of my bathroom" :mad:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

i just wanna say yeah needing to pee during sex is an inconvenience but the worst is when you are just full of farts and gotta hold em in then you're all done and like "jesus christ can you just fall asleep already so i can do 6 million farts in the privacy of my bathroom" :mad:

men on the otherhand will impregnate your mattress with farts and just not give a drat :mad:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

Wait, you're supposed to hold them?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

men on the otherhand will impregnate your mattress with farts and just not give a drat :mad:

Oh, whew, ok, hahaha, I thought I was doing it wrong this whole time! Thanks, Ruby!!!!!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

As a side note, guys love it when you fart in some positions during sex because it flutters thier balls

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Oh, whew, ok, hahaha, I thought I was doing it wrong this whole time! Thanks, Ruby!!!!!

it does require 1 (one) courtesy slice of pizza as an offering for it to be considered "acceptable"

or if the fart is really funny

As a side note, guys love it when you fart in some positions during sex because it flutters thier balls

some deep ILBSM lore is dropping today :chloe:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

some deep ILBSM lore is dropping today :chloe:

The Sacagaweea tribe would actually have a ceremonial reed fiber rope that was tied around the neck that would run down the back and have a second noose tired around the balls to lift them up and away from a lady's fart box

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

They also invented holofire

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Some things guys love during sex:

Farting
Discussing state secrets
Squarting
Clipping toe nails
Sonic vs Mario talk

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'm currently lurking in the /relationships and AMITA thread, I think I need to take a break

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
they think they're geniuses for doing semen retention but i'm about to go super saiyan by doing urine retention

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

I'm currently lurking in the /relationships and AMITA thread, I think I need to take a break

its a good thread if you like insane 10 page meltdowns about cool whip

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Farting
Discussing state secrets
Squarting
Clipping toe nails
Sonic vs Mario talk

• being told to not make any sounds
  • crudités
  • only one position
  • really big lit candles precariously balanced all around you just pooling up with boiling hot wax and swaying with your every thrust
  • holding hands
  • an approving nod

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

• being told to not make any sounds
  • crudités
  • only one position
  • really big lit candles precariously balanced all around you just pooling up with boiling hot wax and swaying with your every thrust
  • holding hands
  • an approving nod
  • meltdowns about cool whip

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

That thread is a fascinating trainwreck. I lurk there too and read new posts when I'm on lunch. It's both a fascinating glimpse into the minds of crazy people, and a helpful reassurance that I'm not doing so bad, my relationships could all be so much worse

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I am old, and very wise. Gather round children, and ask ye questions.

*strokes long beard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Farting
Discussing state secrets
Squarting
Clipping toe nails
Sonic vs Mario talk

The fence is weak in sector 12

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

me right now

but I felt better when I scrolled down to see OP being turned to dust on the same page lol

STOP IT!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
you guys posted 500 new thread titles and i'm too lazy to decide which one sorry :(

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The 5000 Page Thread: i'm too lazy to decide which one sorry

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

you guys posted 500 new thread titles and i'm too lazy to decide which one sorry :(

Sometimes I like posting thread titles because it's funny, I dont actually expect it to happen

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

The 5000 Page Thread: The 500 Title Thread

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

drat thats a good one, thank you fam

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Omfg it's only Tuesday.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Omfg it's only Tuesday.

Taco Tuesday!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

That thread is a fascinating trainwreck. I lurk there too and read new posts when I'm on lunch. It's both a fascinating glimpse into the minds of crazy people, and a helpful reassurance that I'm not doing so bad, my relationships could all be so much worse

it's a fascinating insight into people who don't wash their asses

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Are we really using "fascinating" appropriately here

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I realized upon re-reading my comment that I used "fascinating" twice

I can see how that would be annoying :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU