Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Genocide Tendency posted:

I have never been a fan of septum piercings so I would say pass on it.

Through the side of the nostril would look good. Also you could rock two side by side on the lower lip.

I like it.

I have thought about snakebites too, tho, later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Sociopastry posted:

I like it.

I have thought about snakebites too, tho, later.

Just in case you might want to know, as someone with snakebites, the scars will leave little tunnels on the outside that won't ever heal, so you will always have scars under your lip. I kinda wish someone had told me. so.. head's up.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Hard no. posted:

Just in case you might want to know, as someone with snakebites, the scars will leave little tunnels on the outside that won't ever heal, so you will always have scars under your lip. I kinda wish someone had told me. so.. head's up.

This is very good to know, thank you. Anything I should know about septum rings?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Sociopastry posted:

This is very good to know, thank you. Anything I should know about septum rings?

There is a "sweet spot" that they pierce, and it shouldn't hurt at all when it is done. Like lip piercings, it will heal very quickly. If you have the slight sniffles, it is very annoying, it tends to tickle, and if you thought licking a metal post in the winter was a bad idea, try having metal through your nose. If you like the look of a septum ring, my suggestion is that you find a piece of fake jewelry that you like, they are often adjustable, learn where the "sweet spot" is, so that you are wearing it in a place that won't pinch or hurt you, and use that. You can take it out when you have a cold, and you can change your style without introducing bacteria into a piercing constantly.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sociopastry posted:

Imo youre quite attractive and a septum would diminish, not enhance that situation.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I don't care whether you can get a boner to me or not, dude.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sociopastry posted:

I don't care whether you can get a boner to me or not, dude.

:lol:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Where we post in the vanity thread and poo poo on compliments.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

LingcodKilla posted:

Where we post in the vanity thread and poo poo on compliments.

To be fair it's a sort of backhanded compliment. I don't like piercings really, I subscribe to the school that they ruin otherwise attractive faces (though I have made one or two special exceptions).

However, when people are discussing which piercings would look cool and they clearly like piercings, the comment you don't make is "Hey guys, I think piercings are dumb and ugly, and I think you'd look less attractive with them" even if you preface that with "I think you're good looking". Just keep it to yourself.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
jfc

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

P much what Kitchner said. I don't do my fashion choices for anyone else, I do them for myself. A compliment is "hey, you look nice today". A compliment is not "you'd be attractive but ____". It's the same thing as dudes that go out of their way to come up to me and tell me they don't like that I shave my head. It's just rude.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Kitchner posted:

To be fair it's a sort of backhanded compliment. I don't like piercings really, I subscribe to the school that they ruin otherwise attractive faces (though I have made one or two special exceptions).

However, when people are discussing which piercings would look cool and they clearly like piercings, the comment you don't make is "Hey guys, I think piercings are dumb and ugly, and I think you'd look less attractive with them" even if you preface that with "I think you're good looking". Just keep it to yourself.

Post Your Picture II: Just keep it to yourself.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Goons sure like to argue amirite guys?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Edit

Josh Lyman has a new favorite as of 14:35 on May 25, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

PULL BACK THREAD PULL BACK we were doing so good!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Picnic Princess posted:

PULL BACK THREAD PULL BACK we were doing so good!

Keep your finger on, it's just a miscommunication.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Come on selfie thread. Don't be creeps, friends.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Edit

Josh Lyman has a new favorite as of 14:35 on May 25, 2017

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Your eyes are a very pretty color. I can't decide if they're grey or green. Neat!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I had jury duty again today and i looked very nice in a camel-colored jacket and a cream shirt but i forgot to selfie.

Afterwards i got called in to work in the middle of the night even though i specifically arranged to have the night of because of jury duty. This is my "I'm happy to be here" face

Bonus frog with a Snickers dick

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
They're kinda both. I've always envied people who have clearly distinctive eye colors.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

They're kinda both. I've always envied people who have clearly distinctive eye colors.

You're gonna freakin' hate me then, haha.

heterochromia!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

What can you tell us about the next season of Stranger Things?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I don't care whether you'd gently caress my eye colors

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LingcodKilla posted:

Keep your finger on, it's just a miscommunication.

Mel's Finger is mostly fine, it's the other one that's having interesting problems :mad:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Elsa posted:

I don't care whether you'd gently caress my eye colors

lol you're super mad about something you had nothing to do with and are also one of the creepiest goons on sa

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

bradzilla posted:

lol you're super mad about something you had nothing to do with and are also one of the creepiest goons on sa

Super mad? I took his post as a joke.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Just block Elsa, buddies. ignore function is good af.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Heh yeah, I'm sure it was a joke, just like he "ironically" stalks every identifiable female on the forums like a lost puppy

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Does it ever worry you that your cat takes pictures of you while you sleep?

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

For your sanity, it's probably best to continue believing Elsa's posts are jokes, but evidence to the contrary is piling up.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Oh, no, dudes. Elsa's a creeper, straight up. Just ignore and move on.

titties
May 10, 2012

Sociopastry posted:

Oh, no, dudes. Elsa's a creeper, straight up. Just ignore and move on.

But if I ignore Elsa then who else will talk to me and tell me I look pretty?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

titties posted:

But if I ignore Elsa then who else will talk to me and tell me I look pretty?

I think you're pretty, forums user titties.

titties
May 10, 2012

10 Beers posted:

:swoon:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

10 Beers posted:

I too enjoy staring at titties.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
In a non-creepy way, of course.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
It was 90 degrees at work yesterday so for the first time since I was hired 5 months ago I wore a short sleeved tshirt and sandals so all my tattoos were out

I empathize with Sociopastry about the "so pretty but"

Luckily I'm fat too so they don't really think I've ruined something worth keeping pristine

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

So today's May the 4th, which means that I'm doing the Glitter for Carrie thing.

Glitter everywhere, but I'm happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
MB that's a really cool tattoo!

Sociopastry you look good in glitter.