Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
jebward

clapping jebward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
After they lose in 2020 the Dems are going to run JEB! or Mitt Romney.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

From Big Tent to Uber Tent: The Democrat Story

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im the second, smaller monitor specifically for bernie sanders

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Yinlock posted:

I thought they were using a projector for the slides

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

I thought they were using a projector for the slides

looking at it again probably, but i just like the idea of DNC Presents Bernie Sanders Reacts To Centerism

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
JEB!/Booker 2020

The Adult Sensible Bipartisan leadership nobody asked for. Vote for an eh-er tomorrow

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Abel Wingnut posted:

they got rid of the skills slogan

"Months"

Hey at least they listened to something

Subjunctivitis posted:

40% of voters hate (or are "dissatisfied") with both parties and register non-partisan. The Democrats poll worse than Trump. The Democrats in power are entrenched and plan on staying that way. Most people are fed up with the garbage system we have. Trying to "save" the Democratic Party through "infiltration" is a good strategy why?

Because those dickheads will stand in our way either way, might as well have a war that will yield some spoils

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Subjunctivitis posted:

40% of voters hate (or are "dissatisfied") with both parties and register non-partisan. The Democrats poll worse than Trump. The Democrats in power are entrenched and plan on staying that way. Most people are fed up with the garbage system we have. Trying to "save" the Democratic Party through "infiltration" is a good strategy why?

because it's p. much impossible to beat republicans otherwise?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

he was a big part of the Clinton campaign

I met him at the first debate. He was one of the most dressed down people there. He also didn't think Hillary was aggressive enough

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/343337-schumer-dems-not-russia-are-to-blame-for-loss-to-trump

quote:

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) says that Democrats, not Russia, are to blame for Hillary Clinton’s loss to President Trump.

“When you lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things - [James] Comey, Russia - you blame yourself,” Schumer said in an interview Saturday with The Washington Post.

“So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that.”

Last year, much of the Democrats’ strategy hinged on criticism of Trump in hopes that the many controversies swirling around the GOP presidential candidate would damage down-ballot Republicans, a plan which largely failed.

In May, Clinton blamed former FBI Director Comey and Wikileaks for her election loss.

“I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me, but got scared off,” Clinton said.

“And the evidence for that intervening event is, I think, compelling, persuasive. And so we overcame a lot. We overcame an enormous barrage of negativity, of false equivalency, and so much else.”

The Democratic party is planning to unveil a new agenda which includes the slogan, “A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future,” and Schumer vows that it’s an expression “that everyone will use - a better deal for workers, a better deal for women, a better deal for prescription-drug buyers.”

Schumer said the new agenda “is not about moving the party left or right, and it’s not about appealing to one coalition or another. A strong, sharp-edged, populist, bold economic message appeals to the Obama coalition and the people who voted for Trump - former Democrats who voted for Trump.”

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
welp cross single payer off the list of possible policies

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Rand alPaul posted:

After they lose in 2020 the Dems are going to run JEB! or Mitt Romney.

Ćuban/Bush or Cuban/Zuck imo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Don't play with my emotions like this chuck

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
'Not moving left or right ' = more handouts to insurance companies

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/888743736255098882

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

what if I told you that single-payer is actually radical centrism :thunk:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lawman 0 posted:

Modern radicalism or 90's Radicalism?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
can't wait for the wet fart reveal on Monday

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lawman 0 posted:

checks out

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

separate, but equal

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

UHD posted:

please clap

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lawman 0 posted:

Otto von Bismarck was actually an archconservative. :hist101:

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

yesssssssssssssssss

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

10,000 leftists on twitter immediately start complaining about how dems are bad because they don't attribute 100% of the blame for the loss on russia

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

10,000 leftists on twitter immediately start complaining about how dems are bad because they don't attribute 100% of the blame for the loss on russia

link 5 you disingenuous motherfucker

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

ik challenge!!!! he has an hour

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Haha I was looking at that OZY website and found this article: http://www.ozy.com/true-story/got-voter-anger-issues-theres-an-app-for-that/77242

Way to go donating money to some rich Stanford brat with an orthopedic surgeon for a father so he can make an app. Dude could have easily afforded to spend a few months writing code because, you know, he's rich, but it's important that we donate money to him so his family doesn't have to marginally decrease the rate at which their wealth increases.

edit: I mean seriously, what kind of trash person do you have to be to think "hmm who needs this money the most" and choose another rich person.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 04:26 on Jul 23, 2017

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Terror Sweat posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/888616125482795009

Squizzle posted:

ik challenge!!!! he has an hour

oh c'mon squiz, i can't post a joke in the dem thread?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

there is no place for jokes in the suck zone

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the threat of a 6 makes it funnier imo, looking for input on how others feel

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/888616125482795009

oh c'mon squiz, i can't post a joke in the dem thread?

Lol jokes are funny idiot

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Squizzle posted:

never second guess your mod decisions, makes you look weak and terrible

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Its always just a 'joke' whenever u have to face consequences

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Squizzle posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

never second guess your mod decisions, makes you look weak and terrible

imma grab a jungle fury gif so i can probe you for being a bad leftist w this post

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jazerus posted:

#resistance

Cuck Yeah!!!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if ur jokes arent serious then FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
im deadly serious about jeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wtf i probed rudatron by mistake

rudatron when you get back pick anyone you want and tell me and ill probe em to pay you back

• Locked thread