Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Bluedeanie posted:

You know what it doesn't even need to be on topic, it just needs to be about literally anything else than this, pull up thread pull up

What's your guys' favorite song on Purple Rain, mine's probably either The Beautiful Ones or Darling Nikki

"I WOULD DIE 4 U" NOTHING ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

If you're not down with Little Red Corvette you better come down to my dojo and knife fight me.

V: FACE ME YOU COWARD :hist101:

red19fire fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 4, 2017

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

red19fire posted:

If you're not down with Little Red Corvette you better come down to my dojo and knife fight me.

Also a great song but wrong album

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Objectively most tracks on it are incredible, but for me personally, I love Darling Nikki because it reminds me of all the women who have chewed me up sexually. I feel like I've lived that song a few times and it never fails to put a smile on my face.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I understand we're all too upset by the retirement of Cody Pfister to talk about it yet, but I will miss him.

You were worse than Sage, Cody and that will be your lasting legacy.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

"I WOULD DIE 4 U" NOTHING ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE

This is the correct answer. I thought that track was on 1999.

Let's talk about Bob George from the Black album or Chlorine Bacon Skin from his self titled four CD album.

Also good bye Coenen. I wish you could have gone out in the big show but seventeen loving years! Jesus.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
My phone picked this out of about ten thousand songs just now to remind me that I'm very stupid.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
hey will at some point i need to get your address because i have had a signed copy addressed to you of Daniel Puder's book for like two years from when I had to be his handler for a night at a charity event.

things i learned: kurt angle is a huge pussy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

When Doves Cry is the most fun to sing

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Justin Wren fought a man named Pizzolato who looked like a lovely Seth Petruzelli impersonator. I find this very funny.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

hey will at some point i need to get your address because i have had a signed copy addressed to you of Daniel Puder's book for like two years from when I had to be his handler for a night at a charity event.

things i learned: kurt angle is a huge pussy

I remember you mentioning this ages ago! Can you pm me on Twitter? When FD banned me for my exclusive scoop I lost pm's on here.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

willie_dee posted:

I remember you mentioning this ages ago! Can you pm me on Twitter? When FD banned me for my exclusive scoop I lost pm's on here.

What's your twitter? The first Willie Dee in twitter search is a gay black male who performs in musical theater.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What's your twitter? The first Willie Dee in twitter search is a gay black male who performs in musical theater.

That's him. He and JT are working on their sequel to Gypsy, called Gypsy Removal.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Very happy for Lovato to have beaten up a geriatric. I'd like to see what he can do against real fighters at this point.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

JaySB posted:

Very happy for Lovato to have beaten up a geriatric. I'd like to see what he can do against real fighters at this point.

Was it just me or did he look roided to the gills? Does Bellator not use the USADA thing?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Bellator does not use USADA or WADA.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

JaySB posted:

Bellator does not use USADA or WADA.

Thought so.

Wait, then why isn't Chael loaded?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Captain Log posted:

Thought so.

Wait, then why isn't Chael loaded?

Chael claims that if he's caught again (Bellator still does AC mandated drug testing but is not under the more stringent testing program that the UFC employs on their own dime) he forfeits his entire purse and is fined $500K. Of course he's probably lying like he is about everything else he says, and Coker wouldn't confirm if that was true or not.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Ah gently caress, I assumed you and I were already on there. What is yours, I'll message you on there.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
So following in the tradition of Rampage the Hamster, Chuck and Tito the parakeets, and Wandy the cockatiel...meet Chael P. Sonnen the parakeet.

Yeah, I got a Chael now.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Captain Log posted:

So following in the tradition of Rampage the Hamster, Chuck and Tito the parakeets, and Wandy the cockatiel...meet Chael P. Sonnen the parakeet.

Yeah, I got a Chael now.

sits on the highest perch, makes the most noise, never won a fight when it mattered.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

coconono posted:

sits on the highest perch, makes the most noise, never won a fight when it mattered.

I thought it was appropriate because the bird is fearless, half albino (if that's a thing) so incredibly white, and friendly.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Chael claims that if he's caught again (Bellator still does AC mandated drug testing but is not under the more stringent testing program that the UFC employs on their own dime) he forfeits his entire purse and is fined $500K. Of course he's probably lying like he is about everything else he says, and Coker wouldn't confirm if that was true or not.

Not sure about the contract stuff, but Chael was tested 4 times in 2016 by USADA.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

The Time The Bird

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

actually it's Sex Shooter

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

Not sure about the contract stuff, but Chael was tested 4 times in 2016 by USADA.

I find it funny that so many things that Chael said about Wanderlei and Cro Cop are becoming more or less true of Chael. It's like a gypsy curse:

"Wins 17 straight fights in Japan but can't win two in a row in America where they drug test..."

:ironicat:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

I find it funny that so many things that Chael said about Wanderlei and Cro Cop are becoming more or less true of Chael. It's like a gypsy curse:

"Wins 17 straight fights in Japan but can't win two in a row in America where they drug test..."

:ironicat:

Chael Sonnen ain't even won 7 in a row ever

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

Chael Sonnen ain't even won 7 in a row ever

Oh I know but he went from giving Anderson Silva tough fights and beating Bisping to losing to Tito Ortiz once real drug testing came along.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

CommonShore posted:

Oh I know but he went from giving Anderson Silva tough fights and beating Bisping to losing to Tito Ortiz once real drug testing came along.

He didn't look great against Bisping though, also when he was roiding he got lateral dropped and triangled by Demian Maia.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Chael's fight career is one big game of "what is literally the most ridiculous thing that can happen?" And then having that occur.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

willie_dee posted:

Yes its totally real and not at all a ruse at baiting FD into coming back to posting here by parodying a post he himself made that's at the top of the Fatherdog memorial Greatest hits thread.

I am totes genuinely mad at him about silly forum drama and also want to fight him irl over it.

Lol I'm surprised people didn't get it. Willie Dee made an ironic post mocking Fatherdog's real "challenge internet guy to a fight" post years back.

E:f,b ! Wtf two pages of posts in b-league thread in a day? That's like 2 months worth

tesilential fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 6, 2017

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

tesilential posted:

Lol I'm surprised people didn't get it. Willie Dee made an ironic post mocking Fatherdog's real "challenge internet guy to a fight" post years back.

To be fair I wouldn't call it mocking, more mimicking. I was genuinely trying to bait him into coming back.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/HelloJapan01/status/838337142770257921

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

willie_dee posted:

To be fair I wouldn't call it mocking, more mimicking. I was genuinely trying to bait him into coming back.

I'd be surprised if he reads the forums still or more specifically cares about our posts.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Eh. He's no Genki Sudo.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

willie_dee posted:

Dude I am trying to buy you plat, but I need your email.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Even if Willie Dee was 100% serious, who gives a gently caress? Don't call him mentally ill. Coming up with a funny scheme to post about isn't loving mental illness. You guys remember we like to laugh, right?

Also the British are masters of self deprecation and fuckery, so I would expect the best.

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Dude I am trying to buy you plat, but I need your email.

Holy gently caress, you are being nice? Cool cool.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Captain Log posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGNlx9HJ6I&t=31s

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Donald Trump is the president of the United States. See? It's real hard to tell what is or isn't a joke these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Captain Log posted:

Even if Willie Dee was 100% serious, who gives a gently caress? Don't call him mentally ill. Coming up with a funny scheme to post about isn't loving mental illness. You guys remember we like to laugh, right?

Also the British are masters of self deprecation and fuckery, so I would expect the best.

I thought it was real, and I still am not sure