Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

MononcQc posted:

14 words and 88 ums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

34 words because he says um 20 loving times

lol

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

Cheen posted:

he wants another cybertruck because he's booking chauffeured rentals of it

https://lamarmk.square.site

i cant wait for my cybertruck birthday party show-stopper (US$700)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

some kinda jackal posted:

Disappointed I made it to the end of this video and he didn't get the cybertruck alert sound once in 11 minutes.

Oh that's easy to explain, he's not driving one.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dc3k posted:

i cant wait for my cybertruck birthday party show-stopper (US$700)

fender reveal kills family

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i wish those OSINT guys that track ukrainian tank kills would do the same for cybertruck's breaking down. I need to know the failure rate.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Trillhouse posted:

i wish those OSINT guys that track ukrainian tank kills would do the same for cybertruck's breaking down. I need to know the failure rate.

100%

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trillhouse posted:

100%

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

multiple independent sources have confirmed

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I dunno what he's got to complain about. He's fully able to provide an authentic Cybertruck experience with the one he has.

Salt Fish posted:

Oh that's easy to explain, he's not driving one.

Oh :lol:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://x.com/MuskBreaking/status/1790474951499079879

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

didn't know, don't give a poo poo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

the board could absolutely have made him into a corporate ambassador jester guy who flops around on stage for a bit at events and soaks in applause but otherwise doesn't have the power to make the company build a loving cybertruck or have a "I am the brand" style control of the company's image, or run around with a turkey baster and horse paperwork looking for just the right facial bone structure in an intern. It's not like a giant corporation hasn't ever had to deal with a fuckup in charge before.

He could have been shingy

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

under full communism the rockets wouldn't need to have a "price" so i guess technically he's right

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

SpaceX succeeded because even though he was a raging rear end in a top hat, he was aware of the fact that he didn't know everything and hired actual experts.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

GWBBQ posted:

SpaceX succeeded because even though he was a raging rear end in a top hat, he was aware of the fact that he didn't know everything and hired actual experts.

yeah i think at some point he hadnt yet fully transformed into one of those people that is so wealthy they assume they know everything

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

rotor posted:

yeah i think at some point he hadnt yet fully transformed into one of those people that is so wealthy they assume they know everything
ive never seen someone fall so hard for their own press clippings and corporate pr

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

rotor posted:

yeah he's always been dumb but it was making Tesla into the first meme stock that game him enough money to never listen to anyone else ever again

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

He could have been shingy

elon musk is no shingy

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i funded a study group to see if it was possible to do something we currently do, but cheaper, and yeah it looks like we can, if you give me a lot of money upfront

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

GWBBQ posted:

Although he did make those experts stand around while he tried to epoxy a faulty rocket engine back together.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

the epoxy repair didn’t work, but it proves a very important lesson

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

qirex posted:

kinda hoping for a full jrpg villain heel turn where he sends his special secret self destruct code to all teslas and they just autopilot randomly [even more randomly than now] and it's like fast and furious 8

heel """turn"""

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

still love the truck tho

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rotor posted:

you can buy 1000 twitter followers for $25.

thats good value

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

with prices this cheap i cant afford to not do it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

FMguru posted:

ive never seen someone fall so hard for their own press clippings and corporate pr

yeah he really really really gets high on his own supply

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

...! posted:

heel """turn"""
in a world where one guy he knows owns a whole hawaiian island and is probably converting it into a personal meji restoration westworld but with real people and another buys only the whitest twink blood to use as a longevity treatment and is on the board of a literal killbot company elon ain’t poo poo on the villain scale. he’s a flim flam man, a drugged out welfare scammer who spends his free time researching fake problems to be concerned about. he sucks, a lot, but he’s miles from being a real supervillain

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

absolutely pathetic

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

qirex posted:

in a world where one guy he knows owns a whole hawaiian island and is probably converting it into a personal meji restoration westworld but with real people and another buys only the whitest twink blood to use as a longevity treatment and is on the board of a literal killbot company elon ain’t poo poo on the villain scale. he’s a flim flam man, a drugged out welfare scammer who spends his free time researching fake problems to be concerned about. he sucks, a lot, but he’s miles from being a real supervillain

people have burned to death in his cars, endangered wildlife is getting hosed up by his rockets, and workers have suffered terrible injuries in his factories and digging his tunnels. and all he seems to care about is that white people need to make more babies. seems pretty villainous to me.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

im the tiny gaslamp mounted on the roof for some reason

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
I think that lamp is from the park behind the dumpster op

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

I would say his active and very public support of regressive policies and extremist shitheads is making the world worse for a lot of people

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

FMguru posted:

to be fair, it's not just his own press clippings. he's also surrounded by sycophants who blindly praise everything he does in hopes that he'll reward them on a whim, while also having fired or otherwise driven off anyone who was willing to tell him he could ever be wrong about anything

i still remember when Elon's text message logs got revealed as part of the Twitter lawsuit, and so many of them were basically just "Elon, you're such a brave genius who's totally saving the world, I love you so much. btw, you should buy Twitter and put me in charge of it. I'll even chip in a few hundred thou toward the purchase price if you'll cover the rest of it"

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

rotor posted:

Lamar MK
@LamarMK
U.S. Army Veteran 🎖️• EV/Tech YouTuber 🎥 • Tesla Cybertruck/Model Y 🛻🚗🔋🔌 Book Cybertruck Experience in NC 👉 https://lamarmk.square.site
USAlinktr.ee/lamarmk
Joined February 2011
99 Following
1,173 Followers

Once a mark, always a mark lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lamarmkian economics

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Tryna drive a truck but it's probably on fiiiiiiiire... :tesla:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Preliminary dibs on "Muskegee Spacemen" when he finally kills people in his rocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

https://www.carscoops.com/2024/05/tesla-cybertruck-peeled-open-like-a-can-of-sardines-after-crashing-into-a-ditch/

if you get into an accident with another car, you will win. no promises if you drive into a ditch though.