Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
she didnt like jerking off? the heck is wrong with your ex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

she didnt like jerking off? the heck is wrong with your ex

For a long time no. But she was a scrub trying it au natural. One day I told her "go on Amazon and buy a Magic Wand" and I think I changed her life by doing so.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
why jack off when she's got 3 guys waiting in the wings desperate to give her the d

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Chomp8645 posted:

For a long time no. But she was a scrub trying it au natural. One day I told her "go on Amazon and buy a Magic Wand" and I think I changed her life by doing so.

I guess that's why she's your ex

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The only sexual awakening in a woman a Goon can elicit is the discovery of satisfying self-love.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gaunab posted:

I guess that's why she's your ex

No she's my ex because I broke up with her.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Gaunab posted:

I [22M] have a feeling that my gf [27F] might be cheating on me.

See you have to double down and say "I'd love to get to know and spend time with your family more! I can't wait to see them this weekend." Call bluffs every day

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
What a stupid goony power of wills. What a hill to die on. My girl with held sex and in that war of attrition, I won.

What a victory goon.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Goons are renowned sexual camels.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blacktoll posted:

What a stupid goony power of wills. What a hill to die on. My girl with held sex and in that war of attrition, I won.

What a victory goon.

It wasn't really like that. She saw the writing on the wall and gave up in like two days as soon as it was clear I had called her bluff and everything was back to normal.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Chomp, by no means feel the need to explain your hosed up relationship to me.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blacktoll posted:

Chomp, by no means feel the need to explain your hosed up relationship to me.

Well that's an ex relationship like I said so I don't have much compunction talking abut it.

Going on a date today with a girl who is obsessed with The Witcher franchise so if that leads to anything funny I will dutifully report.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Chomp8645 posted:

Going on a date today with a girl who is obsessed with The Witcher franchise so if that leads to anything funny I will dutifully report.

You can report it on reddit and if it's funny it will get posted here

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't know how to use reddit the posting structure confuses me. It just looks like a collage of random posts lost in space and time.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Chomp8645 posted:

Well that's an ex relationship like I said so I don't have much compunction talking abut it.

You should just make rock solid eye contact in whatever place you end up going and say "your foul vagina witchcraft shall not hold sway over me sorceress" see that way you can incorporate some of your natural talent with something that she likes.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

To prove your fortitude take deep, 8 second inhales of her and say that her essence has no effect on you but be sure to visibly quiver afterwards.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Hello everyone,
I had a crush on this girl at work when I first saw her but then we became friends and we hang out we each other whenever possible, and she never declines any invitation (she is nice with everyone and she hangs out with a lot of people from work) so became best friends and she is now valuable to me that I put the idea of asking her out aside and threw any feelings that I had for her away.
Last night we were in her place watching a game (she is a football fan) and during the break we were watching some videos on youtube and she was a little close to me that our arms touched, they are two normal things that can happen in this situation for me, it's either we keep touching as friends there is nothing to worry about, or she can move her arm normally and it's nothing, the problem is she thought that I wasn't paying attention to that and moved her arm slowly so I don't feel anything or even if I did I won't notice that she moved it. That made me so angry, given the fact that we consider ourselves friends. I wan't to know what does that mean, it might be nothing but still I can't stop thinking about it.
tl;dr: me and my friend (ex-crush) were and her place watching some videos on youtube, our arm touched and she moved her arm i a slowly weird way, that made me angry and I don't know what to think.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Blacktoll posted:

To prove your fortitude take deep, 8 second inhales of her and say that her essence has no effect on you but be sure to visibly quiver afterwards.

this guy knows whats up. :frog::respek::v:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Hello everyone,
I had a crush on this girl at work when I first saw her but then we became friends and we hang out we each other whenever possible, and she never declines any invitation (she is nice with everyone and she hangs out with a lot of people from work) so became best friends and she is now valuable to me that I put the idea of asking her out aside and threw any feelings that I had for her away.
Last night we were in her place watching a game (she is a football fan) and during the break we were watching some videos on youtube and she was a little close to me that our arms touched, they are two normal things that can happen in this situation for me, it's either we keep touching as friends there is nothing to worry about, or she can move her arm normally and it's nothing, the problem is she thought that I wasn't paying attention to that and moved her arm slowly so I don't feel anything or even if I did I won't notice that she moved it. That made me so angry, given the fact that we consider ourselves friends. I wan't to know what does that mean, it might be nothing but still I can't stop thinking about it.
tl;dr: me and my friend (ex-crush) were and her place watching some videos on youtube, our arm touched and she moved her arm i a slowly weird way, that made me angry and I don't know what to think.

lol

she tolerates my presence and ive given up on trying to pursue her romantically because im a loser and when she doesnt reciprocate my hidden feelings i get ANGRY

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
That guy is going to silently pine for his colleague for a year and a half and then have a loving meltdown when she starts dating

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
That one is so juvenile that I have to imagine these "coworkers" are both like 16 and working retail or fast food.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

That one is so juvenile that I have to imagine these "coworkers" are both like 16 and working retail or fast food.
I'm happy to post the titles upon request but it'd be good if they always included guesses like you have. You're in luck because this one is "My friend [27/F] did a weird thing to me [23M] when we were hanging out".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm happy to post the titles upon request but it'd be good if they always included guesses like you have. You're in luck because this one is "My friend [27/F] did a weird thing to me [23M] when we were hanging out".

:eyepop:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

tomstuart posted:

lol

she tolerates my presence and ive given up on trying to pursue her romantically because im a loser and when she doesnt reciprocate my hidden feelings i get ANGRY

The Incredible Skulk

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Business Gorillas posted:

The Incredible Skulk

The Incredible Sulk

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Hello everyone,

This is kinda terrifying. Like, the sort of thing your stalker is replaying in his head to justify why he's coming through your window at 3 AM with a meat cleaver.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

how hard is it to slowly move your arm as well to continue the arm contact until she accepts it or leaves? what the gently caress is wrong with people?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gently move your arm over her throat and squeeze while placing your other over her mouth. If she can break free from your chokehold, it means she's not interested. Otherwise its fair game

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

dog buttz posted:

how hard is it to slowly move your arm as well to continue the arm contact until she accepts it or leaves? what the gently caress is wrong with people?

Can't this guy just ask her on a date or beat off in her shoes or something normal people do

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Coming this summer - The Hand That Rocks the Cradle 2

My (28F) Colleague (18F) won't leave me alone and it's become too much.

A couple of years ago one of my best friends (35F, we’ll call her Gemma) opened up a bakery. It took off pretty quickly and I (28F) started working for her part time (I was a SAHM beforehand). Soon after she needed to take on more staff and hired Heather (18F). I found out I was pregnant around this time and the plan was Heather would eventually take over my shifts.

Heather seems nice enough, but young and a little annoying (though I was more sensitive to that since I was already pregnant and irritable). We got along fine in work but we weren’t about to be best friends outside of work or anything. She hadn’t known anyone pregnant before and was very forward in asking personal questions and being quite handsy with my bump. I should have been more clear I wasn’t comfortable with this from the start but I realised this was new to her and no hard meant by it so I let it slide.

I also find out that her mum has been unwell and suffering from mental health problems. She had been sectioned just before she started working for my friend and had on going issues. Obviously this had been and was still very hard on Heather and her family, and having suffered with mental health problems myself, albeit much less severe, I know how difficult it can be. Again I cut her more slack than maybe I should have because of this.
As my pregnancy goes on, she starts saying how excited she is for the baby, and buying little gifts like the odd sleepsuit. I told her that it’s very sweet, but she really didn't need to buy us anything (second child, we have plenty) but she doesn't stop. Bit by bit I find her behaviour a little odd, she keeps buying us more things, buying things for my toddler, texting me increasingly often and trying to invite herself round to my house. I figure she just wants to be friends but just going about it a little oddly. I gently make it clear I am tired, have a 2yo and I'm not about to invite her back for dinner after work. I also decide at this point to outright tell her to stop buying things.
A few weeks later is my son's 3rd birthday and I was talking to Gemma in work that we we're going to get him a bike for his birthday and he's really excited. That evening I get a text from Heather saying she wants to get him a scooter for his birthday and sends me a link to one. I text back saying "please don't buy him a scooter, his main present is going to be a bike and you don't need to buy him anything at all" I get no reply, which is odd considering how text happy she is, but think no more about it. Then 2 days later she turns up at my house with the scooter with a balloon tied to it and hands it straight to my son. I can't exactly take it back off him and I was really angry she had ignored me. I told her not to do anything like that again and offered to pay for the scooter as I'm not comfortable with her spending so much money on my kids.

A few weeks later I finish work before the baby comes and figured I won’t have to deal with her as much and things will fizzle out. However as soon as I finish I'm being bombarded with texts (around 10 a day) to which I'm replying to, at most, 1 or 2 if at all. She's asking to come round constantly and I keep making excuses why not. Eventually I give in to keep the peace and because I've run out of excuses and she turns up at my house with her new puppy?! She said she thought it would be nice for my son to play with him. I'm days off having a baby in the baking hot sun with a bloody puppy running around, eating my furniture and pissing in my house. I said soon after she arrived that I was going out so she couldn't stay long and she said that her dad had dropped her while he nipped to an appointment and would be back to pick her up in 20mins. He finally came back 3 hours later. 3 hours. She has her own car so I swear she'd planned it this way knowing all along she'd be here for hours.

I was so cross after this I just stopped replying to her and a week later my baby was born so I forgot all about it. I let Gemma know straight away with her being my best friend but I didn't bother telling Heather. Gemma let her know at work a couple of days later and said that my husband and I will want some space for a couple of weeks. Heather said "it thought she'd had the baby, I drove past the other day and saw her husband's car was there". I live in a cul-de-sac! She said the first time she came to my house she had never been to our estate before so it’s not like she'd have been driving by for any reasons other than to come to my house. It didn’t feel right.
Then despite Gemma saying to give us space, she ups her daily texts to 15-20 a day. I didn’t even reply for the first week but they didn’t slow. I sent her the odd short, polite reply in the next few weeks but they still kept up at the same amount. She has also started buying personalised gifts (blankets, clothes etc.) for both my kids so she can’t return them and I can’t really donate them either. She’s turned up uninvited, she’s left stuff on my doorstep. It’s just way too much.

There’s more examples but this has already gotten too long
I’ve found out her mum has been sectioned again so this may be why she’s reacting this way, and obviously I empathise with that, but it’s not on that its impacting my life so much. I don’t feel like I can go into work to visit my friends/colleagues with my baby because she’ll be there.

I really don’t know what to do here because I don’t want to upset her in what is obviously a difficult time and I also definitely don’t want this to impact Gemma’s business, she does have to keep on working with her everyday after all.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
It's really hard to tell if the person in that story is a mostly normal 18-20 year old girl who texts you a thousand times per day and she is overreacting or if she's an obsessive stalker.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hello everyone,

Haha yeah I remember 7th grade, man those were some confusing times--

:what:

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

Khorne posted:

It's really hard to tell if the person in that story is a mostly normal 18-20 year old girl who texts you a thousand times per day and she is overreacting or if she's an obsessive stalker.

It's such a boring non event story too. Honestly it reads like a ~pat-me-on-the-back I'm pregnant, and I'm so interesting I have a stalker~ story. I mean we've all been there, boring.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
the arm toucher guy is legit the most frightening of those posts so far, as in not making me sad but afraid for that poor woman's actual life

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
some goon better watch out, his girlfriend is getting annoyed

I [22F] do not share my boyfriend's [26M] interests and I'm tired of hearing about them all the time.

quote:

I feel like the biggest bitch ever and the worst girlfriend. My boyfriend Derrek is my best friend, but we don’t share all of the same interests. Granted, I don’t have many. I like to read, drink, work out from time to time, watch serial killer documentaries, and volunteer. He likes comic books, video games, and complex tabletop board games. He also watches a lot of YouTubers who play video and tabletop games. I’ve never been interested in video games aside from a select few as a kid growing up, and can’t get into comic books. I’ve never been particularly…smart, so I don’t play his tabletop games with him. I’ve tried in the past, but games are generally just so hard for me to understand and get the hang of that I get super self-conscious and have no fun at all.

I’ve tried to connect with him in these ways, but they are just not my thing and he understands. I wish I could be, especially since we moved a year ago and doesn’t have any friends here who he can play with or talk to about these things. I’ve mostly gotten the brunt of his interest the past year or so since I’m the only one around. And Derrek is a talker. And I’m so, so, so tired of it. I feel awful about it, since he’s so passionate about these things, and I’m glad he is, and I just wish I could care more, but I don’t. I’ve tried and I can’t, and I can’t listen to him talk about why this game is so frustrating for 30 minutes at a time.

He knows I have no interest in these and I’ve asked him to stop talking about them so much just because it’s gotten increasingly annoying for me. It’s CONSTANT about this game, that game, this comic sucks, I love [YouTube personalities] so much because A, B, C… they did this thing where X, Y, Z. I’ve been there for him and listened to this stuff for over two years now, and I can’t even pretend to be interested anymore. Half the time all I can do is give grunts, because it will go on, and on, and on. I want to just tell him to shut up because I DON’T CARE!!! But I feel like the worst, most unsupportive girlfriend ever feeling that way, as well at writing it out. Like I don’t deserve him since he’s so good to me.

He went to a meetup group a few times, but he doesn’t like going out of his way to have to do things and meet people. I’m thinking these are the best way for him to make friends, but he’s very selective about the people he pursues meaningful relationships with, which I completely understand. I’m the same way myself much of the time, but I feel like I’m a little more open than he is. So if he can’t see it happening with a certain person he doesn’t try.

If he does meet someone through a group, meetup, or even work I encourage him to reach out and invite them to do something. He’ll get excited, but people aren’t responsive back. Sometimes I’m afraid it’s because he’s coming on too strong. I haven’t expressed this thought with him yet, but I know if I do it will really upset him, he’ll get defensive and take his frustration with himself and the situation out on me. I do urge him to go to these groups though. There’s a lot around the area he can do I’ll send him links and stuff, but he says he’s fine and likes spending time with me, and his lack of friends bothers him, but not as much as I’d think.

I’ve expressed with increasing coldness over the months to “go make friends” because I’m tired of listening to him. I can’t be bothered to care about his feelings too much anymore because I’m so drained, but I hate how much of a bitch I’ve become. I don’t know what to do anymore.

tl;dr Boyfriend loves comic books, video games, an tabletop games and I do not. He’s a talker and will talk to me about these things nonstop all the time, even when I ask him to stop since he knows I have no interest. He’s very picky about making new friends since we moved, and I really have to pressure him to go to meetup groups around these hobbies so he has someone to share these with, but he never seems interested in the people there. I’m scared those he might come on too strong when he does meet someone he’d like to be friends with. I’m tired of hearing it, I want him to make friends, but he doesn’t seem to care THAT much, and won’t tone it down. I don’t know what to do.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
going to post this one too since it's interesting

I [32 M] think my wife [31 F] of 7 years, is cheating on me with my brother [28 M].

quote:

I was with my wife 6 years before we got married in 2009. It was pretty cut and paste, we both had jobs, had our house, no kids, a couple of dogs, etc…nothing extraordinary, but we were happy regardless.

In 2011, my younger brother was going through a divorce and was falling on financial hard times, so I offered to let him stay in our guest room which was over the garage. It’s basically a mini apartment, or essentially equivalent to a hotel room. Bed, bathroom, TV, kitchenette, etc…

This gave him his own privacy, and a made it less like we had a guest 24/7 (which can be tiring). Everything worked out perfectly, we all got along, we all chimed in when it came to housework, and I was pretty pleased by how well the circumstance turned out.

I am a pilot, and he is a contractor. He’s a do-everything type of handy man for a living, and I’m not very…handy at all. This is relevant because my wife always drools over “real men”, the ones who get all dirty and can “do everything”. I have no other way to explain that, except for the fact that she is attracted to a “manly man”. What she ever saw in me is beyond me, but I am thankful that she did fall in love with me.

I am gone for periods of time, along with being home for periods of time off. I didn’t start noticing anything strange until I came home 2 days early because of a cancelled flight, and I was expecting her to be happy about my early home surprise. She wasn’t, in fact, she was downright angry. Hearing all the commotion, my brother came to investigate and she ran to him for sympathy. I went to bed alone, and very confused but not really suspecting anything between the two of them.

Everything started to become different from around this time, as she was very irritable with me, I could do no right. She laughed and joked around with him, and she practically worshiped him. If there was something to be fixed around the house, she no longer asked me, she would go straight to him. It was quite emasculating among other things…not to mention we went from sex at least twice a week to 0 in months.

He moved out after 18 months of living with us, and I was hopeful that maybe things would start to go back to normal. I was wrong, things got even worse. She became an emotional wreck, constantly flipping out on me over the smallest of things, and constantly talking about him and asking if I thought he was okay. If he didn’t do his daily check-in, she was a complete basket case. When he’d come around to visit, she was extremely happy and well…acting more than fine.

2 weeks ago, she was supposed to go on a trip with her friend A* and her friends husband B*. I was happy to get some alone time, I was contemplating divorce, and this had given me a window of opportunity to think about what I really wanted to do.

I knew that where she was going, there would be no cell phone service, so I didn’t expect a call or to be able to reach her. Now, this is when it becomes interesting…I thought I’d call my brother the first night she was gone, I wanted to go grab a beer and maybe toss some ideas his way. His phone went right to VM, so I tried again with the same result. Instantly my mind got the best of me, I started speculating that he was with my wife.

So, being irrational I got in my car and drove the 3 hour drive up to the canyon and see for myself. I spotted their location and parked down the road, I watched for a while, but I started feeling guilty, nervous and creepy. I saw my wife climb into her tent and back out several times, no sign of my brother.

Just as I was about to turn my truck on, I saw her talking to someone in the camper (not her tent) which confused me because both A* and B* were sitting at the picnic table. I waited long enough to see my brother walk out of the camper laughing at her and they went and sat down to join A* and B*.

I immediately drove home, I am a mixture of anger, confusion, hurt, betrayed…I’m hoping for the best, maybe this is all just a misunderstanding.

I don't know what to do, I don't even know what to think.

tl;dr: TL;DR: Marriage was fine until my brother moved in, suspected my wife was having an affair with him, caught them secretly camping together with some friends. What actions should I take to resolve this?!

Edit: I will be home 7 hours earlier than expected thanks to a fellow friend offering to take my last 2 flights. I'm as anxious as I am nervous as to what I am going to find when I arrive.

Edit 2: Thank you for all of your input so far, I'm not going anywhere yet. It's my turn to wait on a flight home as a passenger and not a pilot! As a person who spends a lot of time in an airport though, I do get to witness plenty of hilarious stories. The guy next to me at this over priced airport restaurant/bar is trying really hard to convince a girl that he is a model. She is not believing him, and he keeps trying harder to get her number...poor girl.

On another note, I appreciate every time a passenger shakes my hand and thanks me, before or after flight. I really appreciate you too!

Edit 3: I promise to get back to every single one of you, please be patient with me. Thank you all, so very much. I have read all and every comments.

Edit 4: I have arrived in my home city. I have a hotel room about 5 minutes away. Now I need to figure out when I should make my surprise early homecoming. Be there when she gets off of work, or show up later on to give her some time to catch her in something?

Edit 5: I took a much needed nap, I apologize for the delays. I did speak with a lawyer earlier and they vave me steps to take. I also spoke with my accountant as well, just to make sure my finances are going to be secure. I am going to go home about an hour after she is to be home. I am also going to invite him over for a beer if he's not alteady there, then ask HER anout her camping trip in front of him. I'm going to pretend to know nothing, as my lawyer agrees that if they both omit him going camping too, then obviously they have something to hide.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gaunab posted:

some goon better watch out, his girlfriend is getting annoyed

I [22F] do not share my boyfriend's [26M] interests and I'm tired of hearing about them all the time.
The biggest non-issue of all time.

Tell him to stop talking about his hobbies that you don't share a mutual interest in. How has he not picked up on his gf not liking this stuff and that he shouldn't be talking about it. God drat. And what's with all that dumb modern hippie "I feel unsupportive" garbage language in that post. Being not supportive is telling him to stop the hobby or shaming him for it. Telling him to stop talking about poo poo you don't care about constantly has nothing to do with being supportive or unsupportive.

What is it with these posts and giant rants about an inability to set a simple boundary. I guess she'd be a jerk if she went into a rage at the slightest mention of the hobby if something actually interesting happened, like Jimmy got real mad and flipped a table, but it sounds like he's just talking to a girl shaped wall about nerd stuff and wasting both of their time.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jul 22, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
some of these people barely know eachother

how did they even end up together? Did they trip over eachother and accidentally enter a relationship

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
There was some dark times in my youth, and I so desperately wanted a relationship to "balance" myself or some nonsense. I'm so loving grateful I was left single during it because I know for sure I would have been living through/posting a thread like one of those. Most of those threads make totally isolated depression look healthy in comparison to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

darkhand posted:

There was some dark times in my youth, and I so desperately wanted a relationship to "balance" myself or some nonsense. I'm so loving grateful I was left single during it because I know for sure I would have been living through/posting a thread like one of those. Most of those threads make totally isolated depression look healthy in comparison to be honest.
that's what every single miserable poster in this thread is telling themselves so I hope for my sake it's true

• Locked thread