Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the points differential going to be tonight
This poll is closed.
1-4 4 13.79%
5-8 4 13.79%
9-16 14 48.28%
17+ 7 24.14%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
KD's mom weirds me out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kerr and livingston are the only cool warriors

quote="Vincent Van Goatse" post="473336717"]
Warriors!
[/quote]

did you get a push notification about a team called the warios winning 11 cha[asdamdip; rings

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Panzeh posted:

I don't think you can really poo poo on Joe Lacob when your favorite team is owned by Dan loving Gilbert, the king of being a petty rear end in a top hat.

Or Clay Bennett, right-wing hack.

Just a reminder that if bitch-made Russ doesn't dribble it off his foot in game 7 of the 2016 WCF, Durant doesn't leave.

actually, its perfectly okay to poo poo on all assholes. And you can even single them out in particular in relevant moments like when they are on the television.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

kevin durant is *kobe voice* charmin soft

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Warriors really were one win from 3peating

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Veshpo posted:

KD doesn't owe the league and fans anything, and good on him for getting his ring. That doesn't mean we can't call him bitchmade though

:agreed:

He a stupid bitch

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Ghost Dog posted:

kerr and livingston are the only cool warriors

quote="Vincent Van Goatse" post="473336717"]
Warriors!

did you get a push notification about a team called the warios winning 11 cha[asdamdip; rings
[/quote]

You missed andre

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Veshpo posted:

KD doesn't owe the league and fans anything, and good on him for getting his ring. That doesn't mean we can't call him bitchmade though

Agreed. I'll get back to making fun of him tomorrow. But I'm enjoying how happy he is and he deserves it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm glad they made Klay talk, Klay rules.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yes it is. Explain to me how it's not extremely lame to leave a team that had a 3-1 lead on the Warriors to then join them, acting the whole time like you have it the hard way by joining the biggest super team that has ever existed.

Not to mention, KD as a person/player completely aside, it took the West from having 3-4 contenders to MAYBE 2, vastly reducing the entertainment value of the season, so gently caress him for that too.

His job isn't to not be soft, its to play basketball so he went to the best basketball team that he could and won a championship. I don't think LeBron is a bitch for going to Miami and bringing Bosh with him either. Should the Lakers have not picked up Shaq when he was available? Who gives a gently caress :shrug:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Fans chant MVP for Steph but not KD. They know.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Veshpo posted:

Pretty much exactly this. I'm not even talking HONOR or anything like that but seriously KD coasted to a title harder than any player I can think of in the history of any sport. Simultaneously more power to him and gently caress him forever.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Not to mention, KD as a person/player completely aside, it took the West from having 3-4 contenders to MAYBE 2, vastly reducing the entertainment value of the season, so gently caress him for that too.

This is probably my biggest problem with his decision. The WCF is loving amazing every year and this year it was a loving sweep.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Klay is probably the only Warrior that I actually like. It hurts to say

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I do like the sentiment from the Warriors being mostly "Yeah, we added Kevin loving Durant; it wasn't that hard"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ghost Dog posted:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Warriors!

I watched the whole game at a dive bar so gently caress off

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

His job isn't to not be soft, its to play basketball so he went to the best basketball team that he could and won a championship. I don't think LeBron is a bitch for going to Miami and bringing Bosh with him either. Should the Lakers have not picked up Shaq when he was available? Who gives a gently caress :shrug:

Those were all extremely different from this and if you don't see why you're being unbelievably obtuse.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

BWV posted:

actually, its perfectly okay to poo poo on all assholes. And you can even single them out in particular in relevant moments like when they are on the television.

i also dont know who he is refering to. does he think ricks a cavs fan

Harlock posted:

You missed andre
[/quote]

i did not

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

real talk man wishes games 1 & 2 were close. this would've been an all-timer imo

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Rasta_Al posted:

I like Iggy

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Those were all extremely different from this and if you don't see why you're being unbelievably obtuse.

:shrug: End Result.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Rasta_Al posted:

:chloe:

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Rick posted:

I'm glad they made Klay talk, Klay rules.

klay probably topped up his edible dose at halftime and is flying high right about now

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
gently caress man Livingston is only 31, thought that dude might be close to retirement. Ol' Clown Fro Magee got a second ring

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
matt barnes with a ring. gross.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

its too bad lebron is starting to get old, hes such a fun players to watch

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Away all Goats posted:

This is probably my biggest problem with his decision. The WCF is loving amazing every year and this year it was a loving sweep.

OKC was a boring team to watch because they didn't do anything but dumb russ isos and blaming KD for standing in the corner.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yes it is. Explain to me how it's not extremely lame to leave a team that had a 3-1 lead on the Warriors to then join them, acting the whole time like you have it the hard way by joining the biggest super team that has ever existed.

on fire tonight

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

he's a bitch OP

Lebron was a bitch when he want to Miami as well, OP

if shaq had gone to the bulls he would have been a bitch like KD and Lebron, OP

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

chunkles posted:

klay probably topped up his edible dose at halftime and is flying high right about now

That's why it took them so long to find him, he was asleep back on the bench.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

:clint:

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Pretty much exactly this. I'm not even talking HONOR or anything like that but seriously KD coasted to a title harder than any player I can think of in the history of any sport. Simultaneously more power to him and gently caress him forever.

Can't wait for you guys to be like this when PG goes to the Cavs

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

And so ends the most boring NBA playoffs of all time.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TBeats posted:

he's a bitch OP

Lebron was a bitch when he want to Miami as well, OP

nah, he was a bitch for The Decision, not what he did.

e: OP

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

E2M2 posted:

do you think thats comparable cause it still isnt

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

when do pitchers adn catchers report?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

E2M2 posted:

that would suck poo poo

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kirios posted:

And so ends the most boring NBA playoffs of all time.

pretty much

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Vox Nihili posted:

its too bad lebron is starting to get old, hes such a fun players to watch

He really breaks the game at times. Still.

We've got a couple/three more years of ridiculousness I hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

as.a finals poster my hot take is that Kevin Durant is good, at the game of basketball

God bless

• Locked thread