Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I ordered a Fiorentina shirt off of Aliexpress for £12 for my 5-a-side team about 2-3 weeks ago and it just arrived today. I have to say it's a bargain, the quality is really good and its got my name and number on the back for free as well.

I'll post a pic when my phone decides to work.

e:

Hashtag Nascar fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Nov 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
^^^^^
Looks good! is there a reason that all jerseys shown on the website are without logos (ie. Nike, adidas) tho? To avoid lawsuits maybe?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hashtag Nascar posted:

I ordered a Fiorentina shirt off of Aliexpress for £12 for my 5-a-side team about 2-3 weeks ago and it just arrived today. I have to say it's a bargain, the quality is really good and its got my name and number on the back for free as well.

e:

I never knew they had some writing on the inside part of the bottom - can you post what it says?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I never knew they had some writing on the inside part of the bottom - can you post what it says?

Looks like:

maglia viola lotta con vigore

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Maglia viola lotta con vigore, per esser di Firenze vanto e gloria.

Purple shirt something (fight?) for the glory of Florence if I'm correct?

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

^^^^^
Looks good! is there a reason that all jerseys shown on the website are without logos (ie. Nike, adidas) tho? To avoid lawsuits maybe?

I'd assume it would be legal reasons as they would probably come down hardest on them

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hashtag Nascar posted:

Maglia viola lotta con vigore, per esser di Firenze vanto e gloria.

Purple shirt something (fight?) for the glory of Florence if I'm correct?

Purple shirt fights with vigor, to be the pride and glory of Florence

Pretty cool, never knew that was there

OOPRCT
Jun 19, 2004

Hashtag Nascar posted:

e:

What size is it and how well does it fit you?

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

OOPRCT posted:

What size is it and how well does it fit you?

It's a medium (UK)and it fits me well, although when it comes to these things check the measurements table. Probably gonna get a couple more shirts (Ibra and Falcao tenner each plus shorts). I'm slightly annoyed there's no Watford shirts cause they are pretty expensive this year (as always) and I don't have the cash to be paying £40 on a shirt considering my old premier league Watford shirt still fits just about.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

^^^^^

That must be it. I'm yet to meet anyone who bought a jersey that turned out not to have the logos, all of them seem to have it. I got a Manchester United shirt from the site, a replica of the 1998-00 model. It's perfect besides a tiny little problem in its tag -- it says Man City. The customizing looks a bit flimsy, Beckham #7. I've heard complaints about the quality of the non-sublimated parts of the shirts. There's a guy who bought a Málaga shirt and the crest has pretty much faded away after the second wash.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Hashtag Nascar posted:

e:

Wow. I have an authentic one and it looks just loving like it. Crazy.

DJ Ramshackle
Nov 26, 2009

Not really a DJ

not quite a ramshackle
Wanna buy myself a Gilbraltar shirt now.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I am totally going to get a long sleeve Arsenal away kit now then. I assumed it would come with the Nike logo but I wasn't positive.. but now I know they do it to cover their rear end, and just saw one where they only half Photoshop it out.

Thanks for the post about the quality. My new washer is sweet anyway and won't hurt the logo much as it can wash super gentle.

e: can you post which seller you used since I am sure quality is different a bit seller to seller..?

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Nov 20, 2013

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

T Fowl posted:

I am totally going to get a long sleeve Arsenal away kit now then. I assumed it would come with the Nike logo but I wasn't positive.. but now I know they do it to cover their rear end, and just saw one where they only half Photoshop it out.

Thanks for the post about the quality. My new washer is sweet anyway and won't hurt the logo much as it can wash super gentle.

e: can you post which seller you used since I am sure quality is different a bit seller to seller..?

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/263647773.html

Manchester United

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/263648255.html

Brazil

Real happy about both in all aspects. The Brazil model is the player issue kind with the small holes in the side. It's very nice, the fabric is very smooth and comfortable. However, the crest is silk-printed and not sewed on, as in the match day kits.

As for the Arsenal kits, it seems 90% of the football gear in there is Arsenal stuff. I find it hilarious that there's a salesman who only sells full kits, probably to make it easier to become a Full Kit Wanker.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

T Fowl posted:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...1419237838.html

That's the one I got.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Was going to order a Fluminense shirt for my friend but in every example it seems like they got the colors wrong, using bright red instead of maroon. Still, most of the stuff there looks just fine and I might have to try it out. Hopefully those non-embroidered crests don't come off too easily.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I've just ordered a PSG shirt with Ibra on the back comes with shorts too, £12 free postage, should take 5 days to process the order (my last was a little quicker) and 5-10 days delivery. I'll report back on the quality of this as well with pics.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Hashtag Nascar posted:

I've just ordered a PSG shirt with Ibra on the back comes with shorts too, £12 free postage, should take 5 days to process the order (my last was a little quicker) and 5-10 days delivery. I'll report back on the quality of this as well with pics.

No socks? You'll never impress the local tramps down the park like this.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Frungy! posted:

Was going to order a Fluminense shirt for my friend but in every example it seems like they got the colors wrong, using bright red instead of maroon. Still, most of the stuff there looks just fine and I might have to try it out. Hopefully those non-embroidered crests don't come off too easily.

Just checked it now, that poo poo looks horrible, all of them. It's almost like a Sampaio Correa shirt. I clicked one that seemed OK, but the detailed pictures show the shirt looks faded, the BLOOD OF THE CRIMSON is anything but. Perhaps you should pick the orange shirt, as they look good enough and no one cares about third shirt accuracy anyway.

Also, most of the threads are impossible to see at work, my connection won't load most image sites for some reason.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

20matar posted:

Just checked it now, that poo poo looks horrible, all of them. It's almost like a Sampaio Correa shirt. I clicked one that seemed OK, but the detailed pictures show the shirt looks faded, the BLOOD OF THE CRIMSON is anything but. Perhaps you should pick the orange shirt, as they look good enough and no one cares about third shirt accuracy anyway.

Yeah, I don't understand how they screwed that up so badly. They seem to have the crimson/maroon color in the crest right, so it was easy to use that as a comparison.

Ended up ordering this white Corinthians home shirt instead as it looks pretty authentic. Payment has been verified and the shirt should be on its way in about 5 days.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...1188116416.html

Strangely in the pictures of the striped away shirt the crest reads 1919 instead of 1910. :crossarms: Also that Caixa logo looks like they just put a big sticker on it.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
I finally found the shirt of my dreams (Columbus Crew 1998 Away) on eBay, and it's a large. How is it so hard to find this thing in an XL?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Captain Trips posted:

I finally found the shirt of my dreams (Columbus Crew 1998 Away) on eBay, and it's a large. How is it so hard to find this thing in an XL?

Good loving luck.

Early MLS jerseys are hard as hell to find.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

T Fowl posted:

Also consider a dryer based dry cleaning alternative like Dryel for older or more worn kits

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Frungy! posted:

Yeah, I don't understand how they screwed that up so badly. They seem to have the crimson/maroon color in the crest right, so it was easy to use that as a comparison.

Ended up ordering this white Corinthians home shirt instead as it looks pretty authentic. Payment has been verified and the shirt should be on its way in about 5 days.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...1188116416.html

Strangely in the pictures of the striped away shirt the crest reads 1919 instead of 1910. :crossarms: Also that Caixa logo looks like they just put a big sticker on it.

Man, I might pick up the white Corinthians shirt for my friend. The 1919 makes me cringe. The CAIXA A QUI ("EVERYONE, DUDU IS READING!!!") logo in the black version is supposed to be like that, like a big sticker.

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

So Colombia debuted their new kits..

Eh, I still hate the white shorts and the socks are stupid.

Now I can see this. The "fried egg" look is horrible, hopefully Brazil will be able to play with their original colors for the cup as much as possible.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
drat, had to cancel one of my orders from that site. It said you can put any name and number on the shirt, so I ordered one with a real player's name and number on it. After the payment went through I got a message saying this name and number are not available. Asked what numbers they actually have available and all I got was "SOORY ,Not available". :(

The seller better accept my cancellation. :argh:

20matar posted:

Man, I might pick up the white Corinthians shirt for my friend.

Mine is on its way now. I'll post some pictures when/if it arrives.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Where in the UK (Scotland) can i buy the new Argentina top?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

ICHIBAHN posted:

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=137193&portal=&cmp=

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

ICHIBAHN posted:

http://www.greavessports.com/argentina-h-jersey

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Greeves are fantastic. If you're in Glasgow, they have a few stores dotted around the place aswell.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Any big Sports Direct will have the Argentina top, surely.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Aye I tried there first, no joy. Cheers for the info.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is it possible to find the Juventus 2012 Away kit in Paris? I'm from the US so I don't know what the situation is w/r/t older kits from foreign countries at the GoSports/Intersports/Decathalons?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I wouldn't count on it.

Best regards,

Person who's been in Paris twice

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

ICHIBAHN posted:

Here it is on Amazon, if that's helpful.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Sandwolf posted:

Is it possible to find the Juventus 2012 Away kit in Paris? I'm from the US so I don't know what the situation is w/r/t older kits from foreign countries at the GoSports/Intersports/Decathalons?

You can order it online
http://www.footcenter.fr/fr/football/e-juventus-de-turin-maillot-juventus-exterieur-2012-2013-314160.html

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
Not really liking the golden crest but otherwise it's a nice shirt.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

hecko posted:

Especially for mystery country. You can't see the crest ffs.

Argentina

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

hecko posted:

I see Adidas got a hold of a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy of Barcelona's PowerPoint kit and ran with it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It looks a bit like a herve leger gradient bandage dress lol.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

It looks a bit like a herve leger gradient bandage dress lol.

Haha yeah you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Rumored Roma shirts for next season?

Only registered members can see post attachments!